Ideal

ideal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpIFpfCs-R8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit tier no offense

2/10

Faggish beard and hair, cant have this back and front body the same time. No style and this are some fucking ugly gorls

Way to set the bar low op.

r8 n h8

You're not really shooting for the stars anywhere, but it's all pretty nice. If I saw you on the street. I wouldn't be disappointed. What I find odd though is that every body you've posted is pretty different. Some are big, some are small, some are bulky, some are lean. I'm not sure which exactly you're aiming for or if it's an amalgamation of all 4.
Respectable. I do have to ask about your style though. Is it implying you are currently in the military and are looking to rank up, or do you just have dreams of being a badge board one day?
Honestly the hair is the only redeemable part about this. I find Jeff very unaesthetic myself and your taste in women unironically disgusts me. Even the style is upsetting. You plan on wearing sneakers with khakis and a button up? Without socks? Get your life together.

jeff is peak aesthetics, blonde big titty bimbos are GOAT, and you posted a dude with virtually identical style. you gotta wear socks, or else your feet will stink.

Notice how I made the clear remark in that image though that I will wear socks. First off, you didn't. Secondly, they are very different styles. Just because you're wearing a button up and pants doesn't make them similar.

Blonde big titty bimbos are gross, as is the lifestyle that follows them. Jeff looks too dopey and fragile to be aesthetic. He looks like a stiff breeze would knock him over. But hey, if that's the look you're going for, the runty, sockless poser chasing after some girl who can't see her toes past her tits, you go right ahead.

you're entitled to your opinion, but
>Jeff looks too dopey and fragile to be aesthetic. He looks like a stiff breeze would knock him over.
this is completely untrue. i agree jeff is douchey and the typical gymbrah everyone hates with a weird face, but the kid used to be a wrestler and is extremely athletic. not sure why you think he's so weak.

I said looks like it. Do you read people's posts before you reply to them?

>I said looks like it.
he doesn't look weak at all. he's 6'0" 200lbs. It doesn't look like a breeze could knock him over. So, what? You're just an idiot who can't trust his own eyes to tell him the truth about what he sees? You're some kind of faggot with a superiority complex who has to put people down to feel superior? GTFO m8.

You're getting awfully defensive there, Jeff. I rarely give bad comments on people's ideals because most of the time, there can be good found in everybody's dreams. Yours just happen to be exceptionally pathetic. That's not my fault, and if you're getting so upset over it, you might want to take a while to rethink your place in life.

You're also pissing me off, so I'm going to go ahead and revoke my praise about your hair. It's all trash.

I don't dig it

I can dig it

I can dig it (minus the gals)

I dig it

David laid is ridiculously attractive no homo. If only he didnt wear gay ass gym shark all the time he'd be my ideal

>not an asian girl

so close to perfect tbqh

good morning

asian girls are disgusting

Kylie has a nice (highly doctored) body, but do you honestly finde her face attractive to the point of it being your goal?

youtube.com/watch?v=wpIFpfCs-R8

fuck i still need to watch last weeks episode ahhhh
and i think her face is pretty but it's not one of my goals, i'm happy with my face

>6'3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kylie looks fucking weird, man.

>anna koshmal

She's gorgeous. Fight me, you won't

N-no homo

Is this a meme? Everything is legit terrible

>fuck i still need to watch last weeks episode ahhhh

Are you under 18? Also, stop littering your mind by watching that crap while you can. You will never be like those women, they were born in money. Invest in your education and crypto currencies instead.

nah, i turned 19 a few months ago and lok isn't crap buddy..

inb4 shit body. I want to look "manly" not "ripped"

Bad

Don't understand this one at all

This one goes from good to awful

Good. tfw no 50s qt

Good. minus tennis-guy

Sexy, but too mutch make up for my taste.

Best so far. Thanks for not stealing al the grils

best taste here

Meh body, meh hair, meh clothes, meh everything. 4/10.

Ok body, ok hair, meme style, meh girl. 5/10.

roid body, alright hair, meh style, shit girl. 3/10.

Good body, good hair, alright style, good girl. 6/10.

Nice body, alright hair, meh style, excellent girl. 7/10.

Fuck off.

homo bear/10.

Body is nothing special, hair is a meme, style is acceptable, girl is nice. 5/10.

Impressive body if you can manage it without roids, good hair, average but nice style, very good girl. 7/10.

Does anyone have the new template?

Okay
All american champ, excellent taste in women
Meh style, good hair and taste in men
I cannot find a single fault in your ideals. Good job user
All excellent except hair

Rate to get rated.

3/10
Awful women and beards.

Bimbos are for one night stands not ideal women.
2/10 at least you tried

8/10
awful clothing styles (except Brando)

Good body, ok style, 8/10 girls, but how is my hair more of a meme than this?

Body is good. What's wrong with a classic hairstyle that's been there for ages? Just curious.

I'm btw

The hair is memish because it is completely uninspired. It's the same shit everyone is wearing because it's the same shit everyone is wearing.

Point with an ideal personal template is for it to be a personal ideal, need to dig deep and reflect upon why- otherwise there's no point to these threads other than mentally jerking off to daydreaming.

Select images that reflect an ideal- an abstract design. There not really there to be exact representations. I can get somewhat what you're going for with the body and style, the girl is kinda iffy but still somewhat matches, but the hair is completely out of place.

Template?

my ideal is this disgusting cuck tattoo

What makes you fags think that guy isn't wearing socks?
You know something called no-show socks exist right?

>tfw David Lain will never no homo fuck you senseless

Ok. I get what you're saying. But I think this is a way more "normal" haircut, and people seem to like it. Can you tell me whitch one you like better and why?

It's not about what I like, it's you thinking about what kind of hair or image you want to present and then consider why and in what why that best can be worked towards. If you can find out why you like it, you can find out more about yourself and get a clearer idea of who you are as a person and what kind of work and struggle that will best help bring that out.

If you like that hair ask why, then when you find certain key points that repeat themselves, go look for that.

For these threads or creating a template in particular, just go look for images that isn't just the most standard hair catalog type. The more you take this exercise seriously and make an effort the more you will get out of it on a personal level.

Addendum: It helps if you use an image that isn't someone posing, but taken from a situation or more "in the moment" kind of thing that better captures what you're trying to say.

You don't really need to take it seriously or spend a lot of effort looking, I just realized myself that I discovered a surprising amount trying to make a definitive template, because new ideas and thoughts kept popping into my head as I looked around for images, and at the end of it a lot of stuff I wasn't even aware of that I was basing my shit on had come to the surface.

Fucking manlets, when will they learn

Agree. Thanks. Kind of new to this (grids) so don't really know what to search for. I should create an insp folder I guess.

lol

8/10 body too roided, hair is kinda plain

(im assuming youre a girl) 7/10 body could use some thiccness but I dig the style, idk who guy is

10/10

7/10 manly and ripped are not mutually exclusive, and speaking from personal thought making a concerted effort to be more "manly" is a pretty unmanly thing to do (not to mention making a chart like this). Hair would work well with stubble, nice girls

pretty average to be honest, your autumn and spring style are nice but summer is basic as fuck. goal body is pretty realistic though, which I appreciate in threads like this
>4 star general
>doesn't even have air assault wings
Girl is cute though
nice dubs, but goddamn your ideals are a mess
>le cookie man
>googled "casual fashion men" and picked the first image
I like it, your goal body is ambitious, style is mature and refined, hair looks good for the body/style you chose, and qts are all cute
This is another really good one, it seems very consistent throughout; the body, hair, and style all compliment each other
Seen this one quite a bit and again, I like the consistency.
I would say just make sure you actually have that body before you get that hair, otherwise you might come off as a fat neckbeard. Otherwise looks great, clothes are stylish but simple, and there's nothing wrong with being into men :^)
>unironically trying to look like a skinhead
really not a fan but the girls are cute so you got that going for you.
seems kind of basic but there's nothing wrong with it
ah you again. Still looks good buddy
boring
body is ambitious, I like the simple hair and style, girls are cute too
style looks good but it would be nice to have more pictures, I really like where you're going with it.

on the top right the guy with his face blurred out is Dan Gheesling, he won 500k on the TV show big brother. If you get bored, pull up that season on youtube, it's all there. The dude is low key a fucking genius and is considered by most people the best Big Brother player of all time.

10/10 goal body

8/10 that long hair isn't my bag, but it looks good if you can pull it off.

9/10 bonus points for Iskra and Magnum P.I.

I like the hair and body, the beard is kind of weird though. The clothes also look pretentious and no one would ever wear that in real life.
Cool hairstyle, looks millennial as hell but still good. I like the hawaii shirt. Minus points for gross fat girl.

id on girl plz

> The clothes look pretentious...
> No one would wear it in real life

What? It looks like regular outdoors clothes, just a stylish probably more expensive brand.

No, they're pretentious. Take it from me. I live in a very pretentious area.

And? Just because some hipsters in some big city are trying to emulate an image because their own lives are so empty of anything real doesn't actually detract from the thing they're trying to copy.

Regular jacket you'd find in most bushcraft stores, and a cozy looking knitted sweater. The pants are a big meh but you could excuse that on weather, season or it just being a day hike or something; what little I can see of the boots seem solid too.

Dude shut up

>flight jackets are everyday clothing
Are you an air pilot? Then why would you wear a flight jacket

Surplus? Cheap shit in a second hand store? Inherited? Bought in a regular shop like everything else? I can find anything from navy, army, coast guard, "totally legitz operator", airforce, airflight, rescue operations, etc. in a regular shop along with other stuff. Usually they're cheap and work well enough as long as you pick the right thing for the right environment.

Was that a slight at the Marines?

What? And not burger for the record.

>starts chart thread
>doesn't post template
There's a special place in hell.

Don't have the fucking template anymore and no one else is posting it.

I dunno man, I just never liked the product heavy 'overstyled' look. That's just me though.
>He doesn't know about Patrick J Adams, the sexiest man on earth
Top ideals except for the hair
Not a fan of the clothing choice but otherwise good

Only one in this thread so far that i can respect. 9/10 would be bro with

7/10. I like that your girls are different but not in a bad way.
3/10. Ugly chick, basic body/hair. Good job using the female template, moron.
6/10. Above average style. Not a huge fan of the rest.
9/10. I find your women, and the era that they represent, highly palatable.
8/10. Hair feels a little memey and too high maintenance. The rest is excellent.
0/10. Kylie is trash. Anyone who would perceive her as some sort of ideal woman is a fucking idiot. The buff manlet is nowhere near 6'3, making him a poor visual representation of your ideal man. You clearly lack conscientiousness. You're also a parasite who never rates other people while littering the thread with your AIDS taste, taking up space. Seriously, stop posting on Veeky Forums. Stop posting anywhere. Kill yourself.
9/10. Best girls ITT. Good body/hair choice. Fashion feels a little out there but not by any means bad. My favorite so far. Well done, user.
Rate other people.
8/10. Overall good, and good presentation. Looks better now with 100 percent less Gandalf. I don't recognize the two guys from the mind square at the very bottom left. Who are they? Calvin and Hobbes are cool.
5/10. Just really stock.
7/10. It all flows together, which I respect. Presentation could use some work. You might want to update this with a male template. Who's the chick?
6.5/10. Tough to pull off but if you can, more power to you.

can you like not be so mean and rude ty

Just as much Gandalf, just made it blend better. And you mean the two guys on the bottom left skill corner? Mind was to the left and skills too the right. The guy in green is ray mears, which is a well known name in the bushcraft community and whose work I can recommend. The one to the right is the fictional character Patrick Jane from "The Mentalist."

He's right though.

I don't know, I feel like everything he said was pretty cool.

who is the asian guy with nice hair on the right?

BEST

Girl in lingerie has the same body as my gf. Feels gut man.

This is a joke right? Unironically the most cringe thing Ive ever seen if not ironic.

>Reeves for hair
>Not also for John Wick style

Mannnn c'mon

>the clothes look pretentious
You're being ironic right? Unless you're the bartender at a pub in the Irish countryside wtf 3/10
This is a joke right? This absolutely sucks and that's coming from me
Really weird editing you did but still 8/10
8.5/10

You should probably aim for better glutes so you can make a better prison bitch.

>can you like not be so mean and rude ty
No. Fuck you.

pedophiles should be purged

Not joking even a little bit.

r8/h8

who's in the hair pic?

>Not replying to anyone
(you) lazy fucks

Toshiro Mifune

I like you're style

>take a midget actor
>put him in front of a height chart to make him 6'3"
>fuck up in the very next shot so he's only 6'
I haven't seen this movie but please tell me that in scenes involving other people he's still shorter than them. It would be hilarious to witness a world where 6' is midget height and everyone else is like 7' giants.

Delet