7 years

>7 years

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RnJa7n
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i suppose you look better and will post a picture of your physique?

Well at least he looks better. 7 years is a long ass time but then again a lot of people have really skewed ideas on how long it takes to get fit naturally.

Who cares how long it took? Most normies would consider him "fit" and he seems to be happy about it.

If you're natty lifting you stall at a certain point. He probably reached there in 2-3 years and the rest was just maintaining the physique.

He would have reached that mass in 2-3 years but all the rest of the time would have been spent maintaining the mass and losing bodyfat.

This is your optimal natty goal, if you don't like it go jump on steroids.

legit looks like my 1 year progress. I started lifting as a new years resolution and hit 225 1 rep max on bench in december. My arms were about his size. I probably started with a little more muscle than his first picture tho

>5'9

this is what natty looks like. people like you think getting big is so easy and takes just a couple of years. If you are not on some roids or hormones, this is what you are gonna look like.

Post your progress pics, Mr.Bigman.

>What are hormones.

Unless you're jacking your body up with steroids, some people have a hard time building muscle. Not everyone is blessed with naturally high t.

>most normies
Bro by every definition he would be considered fit.

I'm new but could you achieve this guys physique without lifting heavy?

Is it possible to get to his size without squatting or benching?

Trying to find alternatives to my 5x5

>without squatting
yeah of course dude, squats are legs and some abdominal muscles
>without bench
I would say no but you have pec deck, dumbbell press, various machines for chest. You could make it work, sure.

Our lord frank yang is 5'9" 155lbs shredded

What if he had other shit going on in his life that fucked with his gains?

5'9"
top kek

he probably fell for the overtraining and 3 times a week meme

Good for him. But depressing for just about to turn 25 and just getting into fitness. Can't decide if I'm skinny or a tad chubby

Thanks user

user I'm doing 5x5 3x a week bullshit and I hate it

Lifting heavy and only going 3 days is fucking gay, any advice?

My nigger friend does 4x12 and he's way bigger than me already :(

Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine. Also your friend responds better to training than you and will always be bigger.

The faggot also lifted for 6 months to maybe a year beforehand and I think muscle memory maybe played a factor

I have bigger lifts than he does

but thanks user
ily

>blessed
yeah, I enjoy being hairy and bald and having erections all the time.

you can train every day, while eating big, but then you need to also cardio every single day
it sounds like too much, but if you know how to manage your performance, and sleeping, you feel amazing

basically people train 3 times a week, but go hard as fuck
i enjoy training every day at 60-70%

What's the problem?
How is the pic on the right no something to be satisfied with?

Why do you want to avoind squatting and benching? Why do you not want to lift heavy?

Your muscles won't grow without progressive overload, so at some point it's going to get heavy.

This just makes me want to do roids sooner.

did he get a nose job i havent lost any fat from my nose

like a [spoiler]girlfriend[/spoiler]?

Cant bench at my gym
No one to spot me

When I first started I almost dropped 145 on myself so I switched for dumbell bench press

and i just feel like its not that functional and i always end up feeling sore, like im fucking myself up

Where's his gyno gone

He's not smiling + different angle.

If you commit you can do that within 7 months natty.

should have just get a haircut would take him 1 hour

he looks to be what I expect the natty limit to be, so what?
agree
you're full of shit

At least he defeated that fake gyno

Bump

youre completely fucking stupid if you think thats natty limit.

Reddit mode

Dumbell BP is fine as long as you can keep increasing the weight in a linear fashion. I don't see a reason to not squat though, and I can't think of a good way to replace it. Hack squats maybe, or romanian deadlifts.

please post what you think is

>this is the optimal natty goal
hahahaha holy fuck the idiots on this site...just neck yourself

Does he look fit? Yes
Could he have done better? Probably
Does he need to if he is happy? No

He probably spent 5/7years just training like he felt like it. 1,5/7 training with a program and 0,5 dieting
He had probably more fun in those 7 years than any of you autist fucks in here

not to forget this guy is only 5'9" thus would look thiccer than taller guys.
U will forever look pathetic as a natt unless you're a manlet

Oh hello "fit guys are boring I'd rather draw a dickbutt" guy from that comic strip.

Mate ive never used a spotter or safetys on bench sounds like an excuse. I built all the way up to 100kgs just gotta no your limits. Failed my first proper rep at 100kgs when cutting. All you have to do is roll it down to your waist sit up. Dont use safetys either. You'll be right mate although db bench is still a good option you get a better rom but cant beat bb bench for moving weight. Good luck mate

I meant dont use clips, use safetys if possible

What routine did you start on?

Thanks pal

Have a comfy week

How do you think your friend would feel if he knew you referred to him as a "nigger"?

oh mate

Same, although I'm not hairy at all. But that's because I'm white.

looks like good natty progress. I've reached a good 95% of my size after 2-3 years too regarding that other reply

threads like this are why this board is shit. in the left picture that guy probably struggled to bench the bar. of course it took 7 years to go from being a misshapen lump that probably hadn't exercised since elementary school to that.

Do your friends program then. Would you rather listened to the ripped guy or a bunch of fat anons

He mistook the word difference with progress. Makes it more sensational, as r/etards tend to be in general.

It looks like a transformation that took like one to two years max, yet his before picture is seven years old. A fuck it it is just pathetic

At least he did it man, who cares how long it took

progress is still progress, 2 years or 7 years.

>1rm

No one fucking cares about 1rm

Love how literally nobody talking shit here will post their own physique.

for example. I bet this poster doesn't look as good. Probably also will say "i will look better than that in half the time" despite looking terrible now.

>all these faggots hating on progress

Yes, we know. You all went from skinnyfat doughboys to sick cunts in 1.5 years.

Pipe down you mongs. I guarantee half of you are smaller than the right pic in OP anyway

>7years
>hasn't lost any hair
One can only dream to be as genetically gifted as that guy

>192 > 179 = 13
that's my type of math

Progress starts as soon as you try to change something. You can't just set the beginning to any day.

Here (You) go... Keep in mind, I am not mocking his body, I am mocking his choice of words. My picture is completely irrelevant.

>Cant bench at my gym
>No one to spot me

such a retarded excuse, you dont have to go max effort every time you bench.

>No one fucking cares about 1rm

You can get good legs just doing cardio

Hah yeah training seriously for 4-7 hours a week is soooo autistic

Unless you're 300 pounds it takes less than a year to go from misshapen lump to fit. Less than 3 to get to that size on the right. Don't make exercise sound crazier than it actually is.

How has his gyno disappeared

>without squatting
sure. squatting is gay. just do leg press.

>or benching
benching is fucking great. just do db bench, ask for a spot, or use safeties/power rack.

bit concerned that you don't want to lift heavy though. You still have to push yourself even if you're going for 3x10-12 instead of 3x5. People who don't push themselves end up with shitty dyel bodies even after 2 or 3 years of lifting.

That's no gyno, those are just puffy books on fat tissue. Veeky Forums calls gyno on 99 percent of the people, yet in real life it is super rare

>books
>typed nipples

auto corrected

No no no!! Our assumptions are 110% bang on and that he wasted 7 years

5'9 is average high, user.

>He made it

He's 27, in the best shape of his life, and he seems happy.

Just try to make it, brah.

left is puffy nipples (not gyno)
right is erect nipples

have you never had hard nipples before?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFTFTFTFTFT

fucking your mom is the natty limit you dyel low t faggot

I wish my nipples were permanently hard

Here you dummies just save this to your inspiration folder and be done with it.

>Most normies

Finally! I now know that "most normies" means non-professional body builders.

He obviously didn't go full gym every day for 7 years you fucking retards. There were probably lots of periods of time he did nothing He obviously just enjoys life while lifting to maintain his looks. You gymrats who have nothing going on other than the gym and are criticizing him are pathetic lmfaooo.

>retards on this board think this means he consistently went to the gym for 7 years, followed a progression, and closely monitored his diet.

Honestly that's the best natties can hope for in 7 years. Its a cruel truth but the really amazing looking physiques we all want, are only achievable with gear.

good progress. you guys are fucking autists, it's not like he magically started to look good after 7 years, prob looked decent 2-3 years in already. progress is fastest in the beginning

the left pic could not become the right pic in a year lmao good god man

>5"9

hahahahahahahahah

discord.gg/RnJa7n

Server for non-manlets, nobody under 5"10

People on this board are delusional. His body would be considered god-tier by 99% of women.

Pretty good for no meme lighting you delusional fuckwits, especially for a natty

this board I swear

WIll your nose be less fat when you lose weight?

How'd he get rid of the gyno

it was fat

There's worse things to have, user. Like ED and prostate cancer

fucking whores.

they could at least pretend that they have other reasons to go to the gym besides increasing the number of dicks they take.

>neck yourself
wew lad

Not everyone cares to be huge I started eating at a maintenance months ago because I was satisfied and didn't want to compromise my cardio for more mass

>5'9
Not mirin

Hey guys, I'm 5'9, you're making me feel bad. Why would you make another human feel bad like that? I don't get it. We're all having a rough time at life, why make others lives that extra bit worse?

>people think this is natty limit
Fuck do you people even lift? At all? This is 1.5-2 years if you're not fucking around. If you think you'll reach the limit in that time frame you're fucking retarded. This dude isn't at his natural limit. Jesus fuck this board is such shit. I'm out, you retards can stay here and delude yourselves without me.