Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZCOKajH60v/?hl=en&taken-by=tube96o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Veeky Forums memes

Just flex a cep

Yourself, nothing about her

You let her talk about herself

about her boyfriend

Let her talk about herself. Tease her playfully over what she says about herself. Anything you say about yourself should be mostly mysterious.

The weather

The jews.

>not being a naturally extroverted person

You're doomed to a second-tier life

Imminent collapse of society

>Anything you say about yourself should be mostly mysterious.

A U T I S M

Go to
and ask the experts

Sexy typeface

Are you me?

People like mystery because they want to try and "crack" into who you really are. Be the mysterious individual people want to "crack".

I'm not telling you to be like the driver in Drive, I'm telling you to just not reveal as much about yourself as people ask.

Source?
Also you're a faggot on a majority introverted internet board

talk about the goat tower

>Be like driver in drive

Oh the memories

has this ever actually worked for you or are you just assuming that this is what you should do on a date

I actually hint at my autism and they want to crack that mystery. Even turned it to once I tell them, they want to help me cope.

Would be nice if anything could actually help me cope...

Just ask the girl about shit she likes/dislikes and dig in that direction, it's not rocket appliances
also this

> what do you like to do in your free time, user?
> I... lift.

talking to girls is easy, the hard part is where the fuck do you even take girls?

How taxation is theft

That one only works if you are dating milfs

The flaws of capitalism

this guy is right, it also keeps a conversation flowing.

If she asks you what you did last weekend - tell her you hung with friends, that's all. Not where you hung, what you did with them, what time, whether you enjoyed it etc.

If she's not autistic, she will ask you those things and boom, you've got yourself a conversation

I made some Jewish/holohoax jokes while on dates.

That's why I barely browse /pol/ now.

>Tease her playfully
how? got any examples?

example:
>girl: I just came back from japan on a trip
how do i respond to this?

>tell her you hung with friends
what if you don't have friends and spent all your time on Veeky Forums? how do i respond?

Isn't Neitzche effectively condemning religious morality here? All religious morality is based in weakness and hatred of power, really.

Fuck off this is Veeky Forums
We talk about lifting not succubi

Conversation is just asking a lot of questions. It's really not hard when you don't know the other person at all.

Oh you just came back from Japan? Where did you go? Why did you go? Have you been before? Did you like it? What was your favorite part? Where else have you traveled? Favorite place to visit? Best exotic food you've had?

It's the same for anything else she says. Oh you're a nurse? Do you enjoy it? How did you get into it? That's amazing I know it's a really hard job! Is it rewarding? Do you see yourself in this city for the future? etc. etc. etc

Pearl Harbor

call her a fucking weeaboo and start pulling your eyes into jap eyes
if she asks you about it or tells you stop, keep claiming you have no idea what she's talking about

just suck her dick

Just yell at her that anime is for autists and leave

Are you retarded?
>really? How was it?
There done. People love to talk about themselves and the their own experiences. She will talk for a full hour about her trip. All you have to do is ask more questions, nod, laugh at the jokes and make a joke yourself if it's funny and appropriate.
Also don't listen to this retard be expansive, talk about your hobbies, flirt with her if you fell there's feeling, and be funny. I'll assure you if you put two men, one mysterious and the other well-spoken, with a woman at the end of the night the one that will get pussy is the outgoing man.

Are we not your friends?

you don't have to tease her about every thing she says, just ask follow up questions like "which cities did you go to?" and wait for an opportunity to get playful

Guilty of this

HOHOHOHO CHING CHONG CHINAA. CHINESE JAPANESE VIETNAMESE WHAT ARE THEEEEEEESE (flop testicles out)

tell a lie you can get away with

>tfw extroverted in groups of 3-4
>but introverted when 1-on-1 or big groups
why

>quoting will to power that was heavily edited by Nietzsche's Sister and her husband after he had died and contains sentiment that he never had

He is. Nietzsche thought that the mere thought of "good" and "bad" would box people into categories that stifled their potential. He wanted people to overcome morality and create their own values so that they could reach their potential. That is the Übermensch

I make fun of them. Hairy arms, excess fat, big nose. They go home and cry about it but they remember you forever. Every girl that i ever annoyed and "hated me" i nut on her fave and now im "surprisingly" one of their best friends and favorite memories.

Ask her if they are ready for round 3

replace girl for someone you care for and act accordingly. end the conversation like any other, not expecting to bang this said person now and then.

I am too. It works if you just joke a LITTLE BIT and don't sperg out. If you sperg out though, it's over.

Yes.

>denying the truth for pussy

(not that /pol/ is a particularly good resource for the JQ, but still.)

Ask her if she tried any maiji dark chocolate while there.

instagram.com/p/BZCOKajH60v/?hl=en&taken-by=tube96o

(video)

People like to talk about themselves. Ask questions, pretend to be interested.

>meet neighbour at the bus stop
>ask her out but her bus is arriving
>she says we'll text and gets on the bus
>take 4 hours to craft a text
>it's shit but I send it anyway
>minutes crawl by agonizingly slow, I'm lying in a silent vacuum just waiting for my phone to make a noise

I would edit her youtube videos for her if you know what I mean

if you're not charming/funny, just don't even go. Don't put the poor girl through a night of utter boredom and awkwardness.