VEGAN GENERAL - CT FLETCHER VEGAN NATTY KING EDITION

C.T. Fletcher VEGAN, MEATKEKS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

twitter.com/ctfletcherisymf/status/902261690720333824

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Adequate vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, sauerkraut, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
FOOTAGE THE MEAT INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Land of Hope and Glory (2017) - youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8

Seaspiracy (2015) - youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E

Lucent (2014) - youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Earthlings (2005) - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/05/19/malnourished-baby-dies-after-parents-fed-him-vegan-diet/22099336/
i-nhs.com/inhs/diet-veganbaby.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11524239
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16365057
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
nutritionfacts.org/topics/mood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>inb4 might makes right fallacy
>inb4 amoral autists who think not caring and standing for nothing is a virtue
>inb4 faggots larping as hunters
>inb4 faggots larping as farmers
>inb4 amerifats who think shooting something at 200m is testosteronous
>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 free market is inherently moral
>inb4 meatcucks triggered by science
>inb4 muh canines

MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.

go vegan, meat bitch mothafuckas

Meat tastes exquisite though

Again, I call all vegans on Veeky Forums to post body with timestamp. In dozens of threads, not one has ever done so.

>vegan

Jesus christ how pathetic

Threads aren't made to appease you faggot

Surely on a board about fitness and health one could expect those calling for a total overhaul of diets to show they they are in fact fit and healthy. Why would you not post a picture of yourself if you are vegan and fit?

post yours

LOOK AT ME I'M VEGAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'M FUCKING VEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M!!!!
VEGAN!!!!!!!

V E G A N
E
G
A
N

who else here /vegan/?

hey! you! sir! I'M VEGAN!
>who are yo-
I'M VEGAN
>please go aw-
I'M!
>leave me al-
VEGAN!

I'm so vegan it hurts. you know what my favourite thing to do is? being vegan. YOU DON'T APPRICIATE THE ANIMALS PAL!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so fucking V E G A N
YES
V E G A N 4 L Y F
VEGAN
YES

Looks like we're switching threads. Here's a timestamp from earlier today

>His next line is going to be "You made this physique on meat and switched later!"

>C.T. Fletcher VEGAN, MEATKEKS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Heart failure makes you try anything i guess

It's here again. Here is a preemptive answer to that: been vegan 2 years, been on workout pause for 4 years and just started again approx 7 weeks ago. Deliberately stayed away from working out the first two years as vegan bcus I didn't want to have people tell me that. I am 100% grass fed beef

If meat kills then how come my Greek grand-parents on both sides who are in their 80s and 90s eat meat all the time and didn't drop dead in their 40s,50s,60s etc.

>beef
WHAT A RELIEF

mirin

>Milk contains morphine

Woot, now I can chug milk on days when my oxy perscription runs low along with kratom and poppy tea, thanks Veeky Forums

>If cigarettes kill then how come my Greek grand-parents on both sides who are in their 80s and 90s smoke all the time and didn't drop dead in their 40s,50s,60s etc.
Outliers don't count
Anecdotes don't count
Nobody got heart disease, colon cancer or diabetes ever from too many lentils
The main argument of veganism is the moral and the environmental one, with the health argument as an added bonus

>- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life
Except for children
aol.com/article/news/2017/05/19/malnourished-baby-dies-after-parents-fed-him-vegan-diet/22099336/

nice anecdote. do you think no omnivorous babies have ever died

>>Medical and dietetics consensus
>Yeah but one case
Fuck, gonna sprint to the corpse aisle to buy rotisserie corpse and corpse ribs a s a p

I found in a study that some gut bacteria strains found more in vegans actually produce vitamin b12. You don't necessarily need an external source.

>You don't necessarily need an external source.
Better be on the safe side, user. B12 deficiency only shows symptoms when it's too late to repair, and causes irreversable brain and nerve damage. Not worth risking over 4 cents a day.

Saw this too. Pretty sure you can't absorb the B12 that's made in your digestive system

you dumdums really fell for it eventually

Daily reminder that comparing vegans to old fat normies does not mean that vegetables give you super powers, but that being fat is bad for you
Also daily reminder that animals don't have rights and any amount of animal death is justified by even the slimmest of human gains

How do you cut while vegan? How do you get enough protein to cut optimally? I understand it's easier in a bulk.

Dont link me your bullshit I know I need 1.1g/lb-1.4g/lb in a cut kys

>daily reminder that animals don't have rights
Doesn't mean they shouldn't
>and any amount of animal death is justified by even the slimmest of human gains
Not if you can get all your nutrients from somewhere else

That makes no sense. Life is intelligent, why would b12-producing bacterias survive and spread more in vegans if they don't benefit the host. Anyway your premise is wrong, we do absorb many vitamins (the B's and vit K for instance) and molecules from our gut bacterias.

Also seaweed is pretty loaded with heavy metals and contaminants, and fermented food isn't ideal despite being a current health fad. I would rather take a supplement than those.

>fermented food isn't ideal despite being a current health fad
Explain your heresy, homosexual

Tempeh is also extremely high in the anti-androgenic isoflavones of soy, much higher than non-fermented soy which is already high in it. Taking it with fitness goals in mind is quite illogical. If your goal is to look like the average japanese numale, it's pretty efficient though.

legit doesn't brah, it's produced too far down our digestive tract to be absorbed. Would have to eat your own shit to absorb it

There is not a single mechanistic study that proves that soy products decrease serum free T or increase serum E
There is not a single study that proves it's even worse for fermented products

Do you have to get fat to build muscle?

Can someone post did you know that i'm a vegan.jpg?

Ironic, people who eat a lot of fermented food are more likely to have gay tendencies. Those foods all rank much higher in estrogenic molecules than their non-fermented counterparts. Also, you have to be a meme-following sheep to keep on eating it despite your body showing signs that it increases endotoximia by making you fart all day and in long-term developping hormonal abnormalies and acne. Having more bacterias isn't good, in general they drive overhrowth and inflammation, it's about having a more beneficial population type while keeping the number quite low. That is why natural antibacterials (vinegar, citrus, onion, garlic, coconut oil, coffee, olive oil and many veggies) are linked with better health, they do exactly this : keeping your bacteria count low. Fermented foods do the opposite.

Tldr : you're gay

Keep killing babies with your shitty food trend. Enjoy your developed world privilege that would be utterly impossible outside of exploiting numerous peoples around the world.

i-nhs.com/inhs/diet-veganbaby.html

sage this garbage appeal to X

>I literally cannot do a pubmed search on google

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11524239
+ dozens of other studies you can easily find

Proof that the isoflavones count is much higher in tempeh :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16365057

You're welcome, my dear hypocrite.

lel

meatcuck thinks gut bacteria and digestive system is as simple as 'bacteria count'

>tested on non human animals

try again meatcuck

So you are seriously trying to tell me that is the result of 7 weeks of lifting?

>let me discard every study ever conceived even though they are biologically relevant

Nothing you can do to convince a numale cuck like you from progressing further toward his submissive position.

Isn't it ILLEGAL to announce a sage?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11524239
Unrelated
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16365057
COMPLETELY unrelated
Try again
>hypocrite
lol what

I'm vegan, fucking retard. You think you HAVE to eat memes like soy and kombucha to be vegan lmao. Keep following the herd, you obviously doesn't have the knowledge required to discuss this.

That's not it. :-(

Sorry, wrong one.

>lol imma write unrelated to studies that specifically prove im full of shit

Try again.

The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

meatcucks owned once again

sorry. this one? I have dyslexia or something

Like a plant, which also happebs to be an intelligent being. Being Vegan is great for health, but to act like you are not taking something from the earth just like meat eaters is naive as fuck.

eating a steak right now

Vegan isn't a lifestyle choice.
It's a "I completely ruined my body with drugs and bad living now I have to eat like this for the rest of my life" diet.

you're an embarrassment

Rice/pea/hemp protein is good, also peanut butter powder while cutting is amazing, 48grams of protons for 434kcals

do you realise vinegar is produced via fermentation cunt

>Like a plant, which also happebs to be an intelligent being.
1) sentience is not intelligence. Bear traps are also intelligent, but not sentient.
>Being Vegan is great for health, but to act like you are not taking something from the earth just like meat eaters is naive as fuck.
>Just like
No, you're plain wrong. Google "feed to flesh conversion ratio"

>meta-analysis confounding people who take a shit ton of other anti-androgenic substances is more relevant than studies testing soy specifically

Study done on HEALTHY MALE HUMANS :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779

>Serum testosterone decreased 19%(+/-22%) during the 4-week use of soy protein powder (P = 0.021) and increased within 2 weeks after we discontinued soy protein powder.

Hypocritical shill owned again ;)

Do you realize it has the effect of killing gut bacterias?

I'm eating bananas right now. The trees are still alive (i'm pretty sure)

Trees literally make these fruits for animals to eat. Like our mothers milk, but from mother Earth.

>7 weeks of lifting

>Study done on HEALTHY MALE HUMANS :
It wouldn't be a very reliable study if they used terminally ill aids patients.

YOU FOR THIS PART

"....but the changes did not reach statistical significance "

That's pretty important when doing science. You're the shill here.

Im specifying for the retard that tried to refute earlier studies by saying they weren't done on humans, even though they use animals that have been proved times and times again to react the same way as humans.

Btw Im gonna post that study in every new threads where you pathetic shills try to promote soy. Fucking pieces of shit.

The changes didn't reach statistical significance.

Whereas numerous studies show that vegans have higher testosterone. Your study also mentions that soy may help prevent cancer, which is important.

>22% testosterone drop in 4 fucking weeks isnt important

First, they write that it didn't reach statistical importance because it wouldn't be published otherwise. You have the fucking results right in your face, is 20% in only 4 weeks not important ? It could have easily been much higher long-term like shills would want you to be on soylent for life.

The average natural vegan tends to have far less muscle mass and inferior athletic performance as well as less sexual energy overall.
As for preventing cancer, it's more then likely prostate cancer because the prostate shrinks so much.

Shit study, two reasons
1) no control group. Automatically makes any study shit
2) serum what testosterone decreased? Total or free? Doesn't specify
Try again

He's outed himself as a piece of shit who lies through his teeth just to push Veganism. Makes your skin crawl doesn't it?

is eating ass sufficient for b12 intake?

I'm the guy that posts soy studies and I have to argue this. Some studies actually show higher testosterone in vegans, just not the ones that fall for the soy meme. As for your anectodal evidence of "far less muscle", it's simply irrelevant for those that do not take soy be ause they have higher test than meat eaters so it's just a matter of lifting or not.

A vegan diet does not shrink the prostate, soy isoflavones and shit like flaxseeds do.

Well no, not entirely. I have worked out before in my life. If it was all done in 7 weeks then I couldn't have ever lifted before, see what I'm saying? However, in about 7 weeks I have gone from the thinnest I've ever been to surpassing my maximum from 4 years ago. I welcome any questions on my routine etc. I'm 6'2 in case you're wondering

Either way, this pic was taken literally day one. unfortunately I don't have one shirtless but I think it's good enough.

After this I'll post my peak from 2013, when I ate an omnivorous diet, so you can compare

When they say it doesn't reach a statistical significance they're saying that for a reason. There's math involved.

Does our testosterone fluctuate normally, or does it stay exactly the same?

I don't know why'd you assume these numbers are significant when they said they aren't.

>LOOK AT ME I'M A POWERLIFTER

>LOOK AT ME IM A RUNNER

>LOOK AT ME IM XOGHFSADHGAUIHGA

Fucking hell mate, natty?
Example day of eating?
Weekly workout routine?

This is me 2013. This was my peak, after this I stopped working out bcus I went traveling

Flaxseeds are like the healthiest food on the planet though! wtf, I'd like some info on that. no rush, and I'll look it up later if you don't have links.

Learn to google fucking retard.

>I'm the guy that posts soy studies and I have to argue this.
There is literally nothing to argue.
This is a fact.
>Some studies actually show higher testosterone in vegans, just not the ones that fall for the soy meme.
Okay, I honestly want to know what kind of diet and lifestyle those vegans had.

>As for your anectodal evidence of "far less muscle", it's simply irrelevant for those
It is not.
If you have more test then you would naturally have more muscle if you are even slightly active.
That's reality.
And your activity levels would be naturally higher and your athletic performance much greater.
None of that happens.
I don't understand it.

>that do not take soy be ause they have higher test than meat eaters so it's just a matter of lifting or not.
k...

>A vegan diet does not shrink the prostate, soy isoflavones and shit like flaxseeds do
When people say vegan diet they include any kind of super healthy fucking vegan diet and say that simply eating vegan lowers cancer and heart disease overall.

I said I would look it up later if he didn't have links handy.

Are you having a bad day?

nutritionfacts.org/topics/mood/

Chia seeds are actually better than flax seeds and don't come with the added phytoestrogen.

Well vegans have more testosterone but lower IGF-1.

I don't care about your pictures when you are literally lying, you dunce.

>phytoestrogen
Oh come on now. I'm so tired of hearing this crap from people who drink cow's milk and eat female animals.

This will be a long reply my friend, get ready.

I'm completely natty, here is a list of all the things I've ever put in my body besides regular food.

Prior to being vegan:
Whey protein
Casein
Creatine
Various shit pre-workouts

After turned vegan:
Soy protein

My routine is a upper body/lower body split. I go 5-6 times a week and eat around 5 meals a day + shake. I don't drink, And I don't smoke cigarettes. I try to sleep 8h a night.

My monthly food budget is approx 120 Euro. Here's what I eat in a day:

Meal 1: breakfast
Oats + various fruit

Meal 2: lunch (1/2)
250g (uncooked)red lentils
100-200 cooked beans
450g (uncooked) rice
Various vegetables

Meal 3: lunch (2/2)
Whatever I didn't finish from last meal + maybe some tofu and vegetables

Meal 4: dinner
200g (uncooked) pasta
100-300 grams of fried tofu
Various stir fried vegetables

Meal 5: extra
I'll squeeze this in sometime during the day. It'll be something small or stupid, like half a bag of potato chips or 2 liters of chocolate soy milk

I also make a smoothie from ice cubes, 1 banana and soy protein after each workout.

Let me know if you have anymore questions brother

So what good is higher test if you can't actually use it for anything?
What good is higher test if you don't want to fuck anything either.
Lowering IGF-1 is kind of how they lower or reverse some cancers.

A strictly healthy very low calorie omnivorous diet is easier to do, easier for normal people to stick too and has greater health benefits then a perfect world scenario vegan diet.

Just pointing out that tempeh is not the only fermented food that contains B12. Sauerkraut, kimchi etc. do too

>>inb4 might makes right fallacy
How is that a fallacy though?

Yeah, the difficulty of proof on an anonymous forum isn't news to me bro. What exactly do you think I'm lying about? I'm open to any questions or criticisms you might have.

Also, to me you have it completely backwards. Why would you consume protein + fats solely to cut said fat later? Why not just bypass that by just removing the fat from the beginning?

>Fletcher
Doesn't he need a heart transplant?

right in this case means moral

dear friendo, see

if it's unclean

where is the fallacy though?

>How is that a fallacy though?
If a top level bber/wler/pler/fighter came to eat you, would he be moral in doing so?
If Elon Musk or Trump or someone "important" came to eat you, would he be moral in doing so?
If 999,999 people of the 1mil pop city you live in wanted to eat you, would they be moral in doing so?

Those are all humans. The philosophical framework of veganism is haphazard especially on its ontology, first of all to talk about "animal rights" without also considering "animal duty" is foolish.