How do I boost my test?

how do I boost my test?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dyed blonde and chemically straightened hair
>blue contact lenses
when are negras just going to admit they're shit?

intramuscularly

Short answer: you cant
/thread
If you are already training, not deficient in zinc or magnesium and getting your sleep, you cant get a legit improvement of your test levels without injecting drugs. There are short term test boosts from shit like holding a weapon for example, but those do not affect your gains in any way and taper off quickly, they are pretty much just you feeling more masculine for a moment. If you got legit really low T tho, you can hop on TRT. I will likely do that when i get old and my T levels drop.

inject test into your ass

>tfw imagine that every time i successfully keep lifting a week, my test goes up a couple ng/dl units.
idk if thats true but it feelsgoodman

i'm black and have green eyes and dirty blonde hair, cuck

who dat?

why lie on the internet.

>black
you meant lightskin

momma got BLEACHED?

Spicy doll

t. google

get off this website

awesome nice half white genes you got man proud of you faggot

>black
You are like 25% anglo you americuck, there is no black in your coutry only larping mulatos

Stop posting Tyler

Trbulus anyone? Is it a placebo? Should I as about this at /fraud/?

Stop eating soy and using shitty products with a bunch of weird shit in them such as xenoestregens

you sure?
anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/

Dude, just ignore them.
The people who all say that are gear shills or limpdicked losers who hopped on cycles after a year of fucking up in the gym.
OR they're just here to talk every guy/gal here into destroying their fertility.

Nah, that's just a perception due to white privilege.

Besides most black girls don't even dye their hair blond or wear contacts. Why don't you say this about Asians girls who do that a lot more(minus the straitening thing)?

Eat red meats, bang sloots, lift heavy.

>having jungle fever
>chasing after the whitest looking black girls you can find

>Why don't you say this about Asians girls who do that a lot more(minus the straitening thing)?

I do. White > Azn > Jungle Azn > Mid. Eastern > Amerindian > Indian > Black > Abo

But really whites are the only race with diversity of hair, eyes and skin. Other races are lesser evolved apes with dark features and varying skin tone.

Be black

Wow that's some rad /pol/ science you got there. Here, have some education from an actual scientist:
You DO know that not all lower primates have dark pigmentation right? That's the color of their fur you're usually seeing anyway. You can't be this dumb. It's frustrating when a person thinks themselves wise despite being foolish.

Evolution is not really a competition of who is more advanced or "better" overall(that only happened with the opposable thumb and tool making I guess, hence why dolphins are as smart as us yet we built large societies and cultures). It is who is advanced for their immediate environment. For most whites, having light eyes was best(see it is most common in Scandinavia followed slightly by Russia and northwestern Europe) for their climate.
Having light skin was best in more than one environment hence light non SEAsians.
That's also why black albinos in Africa get skin cancer much more easily. They aren't even as white as some European albinos can get, yet they still get it easily. Australians shouldn't really be living in Australia either, they have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world compared to other mostly white countries(yes despite all their infrastructure).
Many blacks have vitamin D deficiencies living in Canada if they don't eat right etc.
It's called evolution BY natural selection, my child. Not just evolution as a species. We're not evolving towards anything in particular.

You're probably to lazy and stupid to finish reading this and gave up because "muh TL;DR LOL" but just putting this out there.
That light skin and eyes are coveted is a perception due to social constructions. Acts actually the definition of white privilege desu. And I don't even usually say that phrase.

This bitch out here lookin like a damn french aristocrat. Marie Antonette lookin ass.

Except you totally neglect mate selection. You really think a peacock has an enormous plummage because it helps it survive in it's environment? That shit is for attracting a mate.

Birds don't sing or decorate their nests for survival, they do it to attract a mate. Same reason humans created music and art and storytelling and sports and literature, etc. None of those things improve survival.

Whites are not only the most physically attractive, they're also the creators of the best art, music and literature. The modern world was built on abstract thought which white mate selection drove. Other races imitate like chimpanzees do. Whites create and improve. It's as clear as day.

Now report this thread like you're going to so the other whites don't realize it.

White women fuck dogs

>Whites are not only the most physically attractive
Mediterraneans are the most beautiful race, retard

Find a white male without mediterraneans blood who have thick eyebrows, who isn't balding, who don't have thin lips and with high testosterone

>Mediterraneans are the most beautiful race, retard
>Find a white male....
Subhuman faggot detected.

Who is this nigger? I literally searched all over the web and couldn't find sauce