Special Attributes

Whats that special attribute that women or people in general always notice in you?

Me: Green Eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been told that I have a nice smile

tall

Thick hair

Nobody ever notices that i lift

>tall
>Nobody ever notices that i lift

If you're tall it may take a while ...

Old people say I have Pretty Eyelashes. Women my age say I have a sexy voice. Men my age are impressed that I can pig call really loudly.

Girls often compliment my eye lashes and hands.

So fuck my life I need to lift more.

Recent ones:
Blue eyes
Tall(6'1)
Sexy smile
Sexy arms
Nice hands

My autism

>people in general
face looking plain from the front but damn handsome from a slight angle, something about symmetry or lack thereof
>women in general
resting rapeface but super friendly smile and laugh
>women I date
penis gains a whooping 5.5in from flaccid to hard, I wish it made a cartoonish sproinnnggg sound when it does

No, not gonna post a pic of either, kek

>pig call really loudly
>this is a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk

lmao@pig call skills, good job

My owl call

Hint, I'm an owl

eyelashes
jawline
(disgusting) amount of body hair

this hits deeper than i would like it to

MOAR

I've literally never gotten a compliment in my life other than:
>Wow You're pretty big now
>Thought you were a tennis player or something

>Th-Thanks

big eyes and big nose

>Be walking to get food on lunch break
>A police officer stops me and says "Do I need to call your parents?"
>I'm fucking confused. What did I do
>He realizes I'm not a fucking high schooler skipping school and apologizes
>I'm 23

6'1 is tall?
where do you live? USA or what?

same desu, 25 and still get asked for ID regularly when doing fun adult stuff. on the upside I can fuck 18 yr olds without raising suspicion topkek

My autism

Most people don't even realize I exist

My radio voice. Wasn't happy with how high and nasally my voice was in my teens, so I started developing my diaphragm, and now old women and gay men tell me it's "just the dreamiest."

I got a lot of compliments on my vascularity

It feels kind of weird to be complimented on your veins but ill take it

Ive also been called cute and attractive

>women
>noticing me
>implying

Been told i have a cheeky smile. Only had braces off for a year. getting my teeth fix was best thing ive done. Even tho i did as an adult

ayyy same

"Nice ass user"
"You have the some of the nicest legs i've ever seen"

T-thanks

Holy shit what do I do? I thought I was cursed with retard voice forever

>developing my diaphragm
This can be done?

a-asking for a friend

No idea, but I get called Chad walking down the street sometimes in college. Girls mostly say I'm funny and smart; I've never really been told anything about my looks besides from what I hear from others about me.

Everyone always comments about my deep voice.

>You should be on the radio
>Say "Luke I am your Father"
>Wow, you must have hit puberty twice

I'd rather have it than not, but it has gotten old hearing about it over all these years

Sometimes people ask why my eyes are split colors but not as much

Tall and nothing else cuz I'm 6'8 :(

It's primarily breathing exercises, then learning how to speak with your diaphragm rather than your throat. And remember proper enunciation is also very important. Just Google "How to speak with your diaphragm," you'll find plenty of stuff. Some might sound meme-y, and the improvements might be so gradual they seem unnoticeable, but it absolutely works in the end.

Also, when you talk to yourself (yes, you do, everyone does) start using cartoony, ridiculous voices. Pick up ones you like the sound of, or that make you laugh. Imitate them as best you can. This creates a range, and improves the quality of your voice overall.

can absolutely confirm. had to re-train diaphragm breathing for medical reasons, now after a while of doing the related exercises twice a day my voice is super booming (was deep before but more muffled and monotone). neat stuff for sure.

>when you talk to yourself (yes, you do, everyone does)
I unironically dont, not out loud at least. but I do swear occasionally when alone, could try it with that. here I come, cursing like a sailor in mickey mouse and bugs bunny voice!

>manlet
>bald
>too nice

i just want death desu

I've had my blue eyes pointed out a few times. Usually when I'm wearing a blue shirt. I guess it makes them pop?

Freakishly gracile hands.

big guy (4u)

I'm nondescript and boring but everyone seems to like me, chicks especially seem to think I'm hilarious and loads of fun
Don't know what's going on lads