Slayer body

What's the best slayer body in your opinion?

imho marc fitt have a really sexy body no homo.

best structure for aesthetic

Marc is absolutly best slayermode for normies.

Jon is the god though
May be to much for average girl

you wil lnever be a slayer if you dont know how to defend yourself in fisticuffs. this guy is one of the best fighters in the world, every female mma fan wants his dick. hes also 135 iq and has a masters in physics

you could spend 10 years in a happy marriage, have a couple children, a vacation home. this guy comes in and says "hi" to your wife, shes gone bro. he also was a pilot for a while iirc. absolutely mogs anyone

>6'8
>benches 4pl8
>captain of international rugby team

Eben is Afrikaans for Chad

lol didn't this kid get KTFO'd recently after talking a metric ton of shit

Where the fuck did you read that he has a master's in physics?

ultimate chad sport

yes, google it.

Dmitry Klokov is most of Veeky Forums's (definitely no homo) man crush

>Jon is the god though
>May be to much for average girl
not without a pump and regular clothes, girls melt over him even though his face is ugly

>playing grabass with 30 muscular dudes for 80 minutes
>chad
pick one

literally that kinobody guy, he has a good face and the perfect body for getting girls, looks like he lifts, is lean but not so big that people will asume you life in the gym and not so small that people don't notice your gains, he is also filthy rich

How the fuck is Rockhold 185, 6'3", ad look like that? He should look way more DYEL

he won his last fight

They cut water to get to their weight classes for the weigh-ins. He's probably over 200lbs when he fights and walks around even higher than that when he doesn't have a fight lined up.

shitty face

he has very narrow shoulders, idk if he can be a slayer

>brain damage is chad
Makes sense.

Is he natural?

>that hairline
>manlet

How about a solid no

Damn he looked good. His height, body fat %, and muscle is perfect

I am a manlet so I could never get that look and it doesn't bother me too much but I will complement a good body like that

Yeah against a nobody, and he still got clobbered.
Natty Bispbong KO'd his SARMing ass bad.

Natty GOAT

>natty

He is not. Whether it is achievable naturally is a debate but he lives off the revenue of his body. He roids

Literally nobody notices that unless you put an exceptionally wide shouldered guy next to an incredibly narrow one right next to each other

This. No homo

Yeah, ethnik never gonna make it.

What does ethnik mean? Asians or Sandnigs?

>or

Luke is like 6'3"

He is fat. No abs, no slayer.

you can clearly see hiz abs blind midget

I assume somewhere between ottermode and "athletic" ripped.