Height doesn't matter xD

>height doesn't matter xD
fucking LOL

Today at uni I was paired up with a girl who was legit around 5' tall. At 5'8" I towered over her and the power I felt was amazing. I felt extremely confident and could finally just b myself. All I could think was "so this is how a male of average height feels on a daily basis".

I'm going to spend all of my student loan on a leg lengthening operation. There is no going back after this brutal height pill.

>average height
Why not get 2 inch lifts?

average white male is over 6' tall

is dangerous the operation? I wanna grow up 2 inch

If you always been tall you actually dont notice somerhing like that anymore.

But you get a outworldly boner if you find a girl taller than you and beg her to sit on your face

My height is my God given right.
This surgery is bullshit. Manlets aren't allowed to grow.

Chads on suicide watch!!!!!!!! Soon everyone will be a 6'4" HUNK

smelly faceless bitch wearing the same outfit every day

id love to smell her asshole if you know what i mean

enjoy being a disproportionate freak. you'll be even less aesthetic.

Haha, yes

wont your shoulders be narrow and everything else be out of proportion? youll end up looking even more frail
nice trips btw

Enjoy fucked up legs for rest of life.

why do people lie like this

only a manlet could do what Napoleon did

at least im not insecure enough to get surgery lol

Napoleon was no manlet compared to most men of the epoch.

The woman in pic related isn't even the same fucking woman unless she changed her calf insertions and widened her jawline. Probably the after pic is stretched but somehow her shoulders remained the same, maybe even a bit narrower.

Low class citizen were short but high class were taller, Napo was short compared to his soldiers and generals

btw being short is still mandatory if you want to rule over France

>Who is Charles de Gaulle
>Implying Sarkozy or Hollande ruled France and were not puppet

I read the surgery diary of a asian girl who got the procedure with one of the best doctors in the UK, got problems and ended with one leg around 10 cm longer than the other, she went from being an investment banking rich girl hanging with famous people to being poor and suicidal

different woman and the guy is clearly standing further forward in the right pic lmao desu

>tfw 6' and have a thing for girls taller than me

Why are they so rare brehs? Why don't manlets appreciate how lucky they are to be surrounded by potential giantess gfs?

Except they aren't potential simply because women downright don't want shorter men, especially if they are shorter than they themselves are.

Well, you can end up crippled for life. Also you have to essentially break your legs 10 times a day so it would be extremly painful 4 u

Pls don't actually do it
Being tall is overrated af
Manlet shaming is a meme
Height priviledge is a meme
Girls don't give af about height
Most girls are shorter than 5'6"

That is some insane neck gains, man.

>''harvester of sorrow!''

You legit need to start expanding your worldview. Read philosophy. Read about the disenfranchised all over the world. Being 5'8" is not the problem. The problem is your fragile identity.

Someone link me good shoe lifts

>shoe lifts

spend it on your face instead

you're just reflecting what the Veeky Forums society brainwashed you into, fear of yourself

nice blog incel

Do most people measure height with shoes or without shoes? Because no nurse has ever told me to take my shoes off.

Because you live in merry-cuck land.

I'm 5'10 and this doesn't feel right because
>I'm more likely to say something retarded to really short girls
>I'm more likely to assume she is cute because she is petite but in reality there is absolutely no correlation
>It can feel like I'm talking to my daughter or something which isn't good either

5'8" is plenty tall in US if you have S good face

I'm going to lay some knowledge I recently came across.

Are you short?
Do you have crippling insecurities?
Are you poor and don't want to break your legs?
The solution?
DIY lifts, and boots.
That's it.

Step 1: Buy boots one size bigger than you, good scissors and extremely cheap flip flops.
Step 2: Cut the flip flops into a shape that can fit into the boot, acting as an extra insole.
Step 3: Fold a pair of socks into each boot at theheel, and place the new insoles into the boot.
Congratulations! You are now a wopping 4 inches taller than before.