Hey how many sets you got left?

>hey how many sets you got left?

whats your answer Veeky Forums?

"2 more but if you're working in then 20 more"

>I'm going too be occupying this curl rack for the next 8 hours CMON

I'd be done by now if you could stop FUCKING TALKING.

>You got a nice set on ya, darlin'

"I LIEK CHOCOLAET MILK"

"so when are we fucking, next tuesday? or next friday... ill try to get past those man hands"

8 with a 3 minute rest in btween
sorry hoe

"Y-you too"

Then put back headphones and squat for another hour

"If you don't got a dick, then you can beat it, chick"

Non autistically tell her how many is left and tell her she can work in. Spot her too and tell her good job regardless of lifts, ask her how long she's been lifting, once she says only a year tell her that's a great lift for only one year of experience. Offer to help her out with routine if she wants to. Meet with her regularly and get her number, go on a date, fall in love, eventually marry her and have kids, move into the suburbs after landing a good job, finally stop lifting and become DYEL again, come home from work early and find her fucking chad next door who looks awfully like my glory days, get divorced, give her half of my shit and lose custody even though the kid hates his mom. Find she's using child support to buy shoes, my kid gets depressed. I can't do anything so I get depressed. Find out my kid killed himself, so I go home and kill myself by loading 500 lbs on my home gym bench and slowly lower it onto my neck.

Did I make it brehs?

Why don't you make like Lactic acid and get the fuck out.

>loading 500 lbs on my home gym bench and slowly lower it onto my neck
>slowly lower it onto my neck
>500 lbs

nice try tho user

>just one more set, but I have to finish this cool glass of lemonade first

He got married to a 9/10, clearly he can bench at least 4 pl8s, so it's not so far fetched

>9/10
raise ur standards bruh

Angie Varona is a 9/10 at least.

Just started lass. If you want, we can take turns.

>STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME GODDAMN

Like 6 left, but you're welcome to share
*unzips a cep*

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU FILMING ME? GETTING AWAY FROM ME"

>a-a-s many as y-y-ou want me to.
>What? Speak louder, I cannot hear you.
And then I ran away.

I DONT KNOW YOU

are u ok user

>whats your answer Veeky Forums?

the number of sets that I have got left

god, why are you such autists?? a woman asking you a simple question doesn't mean she wants your dick. Holy fuck no wonder you guys are virgins.

HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?

T. Has never interacted with a woman before in his life

Rot op kutwijf, ik heb geen tijd voor jouw onzin.

j-jij ook

YOU KNOW MAN, DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME. IM HERE TO TRAIN, IM NOT HERE TO LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT

I am married with two children so yes I have

Why would somebody come onto the internet and go onto an anonymous forum just to lie to strangers? How insecure can you be

laughing_girls.jpg

why would somebody come onto the internet and go onto an anonymous forum just to make up stories about strangers? how insecure can you be

Cъeбиcь нaхyй, шaлaвa.

>Non autistically tell her how many is left and tell her she can work in. Spot her too and tell her good job regardless of lifts, ask her how long she's been lifting, once she says only a year tell her that's a great lift for only one year of experience. Offer to help her out with routine if she wants to. Meet with her regularly and get her number, go on a date, fall in love, eventually marry her and have kids, move into the suburbs after landing a good job, finally stop lifting and become DYEL again, come home from work early and find her fucking chad next door who looks awfully like my glory days, get divorced, give her half of my shit and lose custody even though the kid hates his mom. Find she's using child support to buy shoes, my kid gets depressed. I can't do anything so I get depressed. Find out my kid killed himself, so I go home and kill myself by loading 500 lbs on my home gym bench and slowly lower it onto my neck.
These are thoughts that fly through my head the moment any chick approaches me. So I'll pretend i haven't noticed her at all.

Лoл

i've got left and rights too and and and lefts too so i havent finish finish the lefts and the rights for the looking to symmetry lefts and and rights and i will edit this to have it right and and lefts like upper and lower body is hard to do right so it have legs left so no and you can't do can't do both and do lefts and rights to the set to build to build the set the set is not right so it it have some left to the set

I love you

AM I BEING DETAINED

My usual answer is "a lot"
I never offer chicks to work in for two reasons:
I OHP more than most of them squat (and I don't press that much)
Chicks never, ever, help with restacking/unstacking plates on the bar. I'm not her manual laborer. Get fucked

I'm such an idiot. I'd probably mishear her and say something like

>thanks, y-you too

>yeah soon lemme just put my weights back in the rack
>hulk smash into her tits with the force of a thousand suns

hmmmm devilish hmmmm

"Just 3 left. Want me to let you know when I'm done?"

Then I'll do 4 sets just to show her who's boss.

8 comments in for this.
Veeky Forums is being flooded by a lot of non-autists lately

Wat een alfa

>Realising what you're about to do you heave the 500lbs off your chest, then do another rep just because
>Do some investigating; your kid never killed themselves, the mom just wanted you to stop trying
>You tell the authorities that she's using child support to buy shoes
>Have kid exaggerate to judge how neglectful the mom is
>Let lawyers go to fucking town on the mom until she's literally the devil in the judge's eyes
>"Accept" a settlement that gives you your kid back
>Reveal it was all a cunning ruse and that now she has to pay child support
>You talk through your kids feelings; they recover and love themselves just as much as you love them
>Mom hasn't paid a dime in child support; every time she attempts to get kid back this lets your lawyers slap her back down
>Mom's crackhead boyfriend sends his goons after the kid
>Using your superior Dad strength you defeat them
>Police arrest mom and she is given a restraining order
>Your kid gets married and you're invited to the wedding
>She isn't
>Your kid's fiance makes a toast about how your kid sees you as a role model
>With tears in your eyes you meet your grandkid
>He's named after you
>One day you're out chopping wood with your old man strength
>Your grandson comes over to you, and tells you he grew up on stories of how brave you are and how you saved your kid from his evil mother
>Tells you he wants to be like you
>You share a touching moment with him before you all stop, get on the floor and just joking as if I'd end it like that
>You live happily surrounded by your family with your qt second wife that you've totally had from like the third bullet point

Gotta keep hope user.

>You tell the authorities that she's using child support to buy shoes

Lmao if you think they would ever give a fuck. She could be spending it on heroin for all they care.

>"Y-you too"
>My headphones fall out as I turn away suddenly
>Everybody hears Call Me Maybe bursting out of them
>I try to hastily get them back in while mumbling something about my girlfriend's playlist
>Nobody believes for a second I have a girlfriend

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Gonna be serious for a second here; depending on where you live, the argument that the mother is receiving child support yet not supporting the child carries some hefty weight if your lawyer isn't terrible. Being proven to have to means to provide for a kid but refusing to can give a lawyer a tonne of ammunition.

And if the mom is on heroin and your lawyer doesn't wield that like a hammer, you need a new lawyer.

>I i have a large bone inspection, mind looking a take?

>Tfw my name is Alex
>But I'd never have the confidence to do this
>My hand would tremble and spill the lemonade

One day, maybe. One day.

4 sets, come back in 20 minutes you roastie scum.

Alex is such an alpha male damn.

y-you too

>2 or 3, you can train while I'm resting though
I say the same thing to guys btw

i genuinely cried reading this

You're obviously just here to take pictures, not do any actual work, so why does that matter to you?

Also, I want to ejaculate inside you. Unprotected, of course.

18 more sets.

You can work in as long as you don't wipe down the bench between sets. I want to get your sweat all over me.

>I believe you mean, 'How many sets do you have left?'. Stupid fucking spic

> huh?

GOTTA CONFUSE THE BABE RIGHT BABE?

strange i insincerely cried reading it

>being this new
kys
"Y-you too"

I can tell none of you have ever lifted.

Women never ask this shit, they're too beta.

Protip: if a woman ever asks you many sets you have left you're most likely a massive DYEL ugly faggot and they dont respect you.

>doing 13x2 on bench
>lost count which set 30 minutes in
>Say 'Im not sure, about another hour or 2'
>she works in with me and leaves after about 15 minutes
>2 other people ask which set im on later and work in
>gyms closing
>think i have 2 more sets left and do 3 to make sure
>next day ask if i can have a look back at the cctv, they all know me so no problem
>ended up doing 17 sets
>had taken 40mg valium before i got to gym
>was benching for 3 1/2 hours

Kekd aloud

Saw a chick at the gym yesterday, she was 5' and looked like she could bench my 260lb fatass...

Based

Top fucking kek
Here's your (You)

Who hurt you user