explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

numberwatch.co.uk/cancer list.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4197030/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ask yourseld
>is it water
if the answer is no then stop

hm yes? with some extra flavors so it doesn't taste like shit?

>artificial colours and flavours

yeah, nah

>proceeds to consume artificial products

MUH FEELINGS REEEEEE ITS GOT CHEMICALS

fuck off back to tumblr to go complain about vaccines as well

i read somewhere that for coke zero to be dangerous you'd need at least 16L everyday for a long period

>when the marketers have copied shitposter terminology 99.9% accurately
scary stuff desu

it gives you cancer

It tastes like shit

>x gives you cancer argument
numberwatch.co.uk/cancer list.htm

I got nothing to explain
Cherry coke zero is unironically best sip

pathetic taste-baby

It's just part and parcel of bad habits I used to have. Whether that's from the stuff itself or the way I used to eat, it makes me want to snack.

>artificial colours and flavours
unless you drink rain water and eat real organic food, you're getting chemicals on your body

You're getting chemicals in your body anyway you fucking retard. Everything's made up of chemicals.

>Water tastes like shit
Yeah make sure to give your kids cola instead of letting your wife breastfeed as well!

microwaves give cancer too... r-right user?

artificial sweeteners still cause insulin spikes/resistance. And if we're talking about testing, sucrose has actually had more scrutiny on it that any other sweetener.
Natural: 1
Artificial:0

>americans

>muh insulin spikes
You do know that weight gain is what causes insulin resistance in the first place right? Not insulin spikes. And anytime you put anything in your mouth you will get an insulin response.
Sweeteners are just calorie free. Theres no correlation between the two. Retard

>sementics
You know what they ment you fucking autist

point is there isn't much of a meaningful difference between scary sounding synthetic chemicals and "natural" chemicals

people are scared shitless of one and love the other for no logical reason

*most tested by the people who make it

Artifical sweetners are worse than normal sugar.

100% false. If you ate nothing but sugar but stayed under your calorie limit you would get insulin resistance without being fat.

See

>drink something that you dont need and almost certainly is unhealthy
>or don't drink it
Yeah no. Smart people pick dont.

You're right, there isn't much difference. But this shill is pushing the "grass is greener" logic, mostly relying on novelty. The real danger of artificial sweeteners is in not counting them as sugars in your diet.

look at this fat fuck trying to defend his coke addiction

>dont need
It tastes good

>almost certainly is unhealthy
Baseless claim with no proofs

I presume you guys have never had any biochemistry or dietetics applied pathology and the burden of proof is on you ignorant cunts. There's absolutely nothing that implies most sweeteners have any semblance of any negative effect whatsoever. I'm not going to bother educating regards.

coke zero tastes like shite anyway, original/vanilla anyday

And laudanum was prescribed for toothaches at one point, when it was still relatively new. The brown shit is not water as much as you pretend it is.

Have you ever had American tap water? They do this shit on purpose mane, you can't blame us for thinking it's gross

>Spend shittons of money on processed sugar water instead of a filter for the faucet
bruhhhhh

>comparing opioid pain killers to sweeteners
My point is proven.

If you are consuming anything for your tasting pleasure, your philosophy of life is bad and we will never be friends.
Water only

>cooked foods
It was nice knowing you all.

Protip: artificial sweeteners still trigger insulin production because the body thinks it's a sugar, so diet cola or whatever is pretty much pointless. Shoo shoo, marketer Jew

Just because you know how to argue like a shitposter doesn't mean you're anymore convincing, slave

Why do you fucking focus so much on a random insulin boost? Its not going to cause resistance or weight gain or anything.

the only negative is that over long term it will dissolve teeth since its acidic

There are rare occasions when drinking one of those gives me a horrible migraine and troubled vision (hard to explain, like if my eyeballs were pumping), what's going on.

Use a straw

A reseacher from the Monell Chemical Senses Center has demonstrated in several human studies that the cephalic phase insulin response, or insulin released due to a sweet taste, is not stimulated by sugar or artificially sweetened beverages.

insulin has nothing to do with taste

OP, it tastes like shit. You know it to be true.

>smugmolyneux.jpg

>most tested product in the planet
No it isn't

ok coke zero specifically isn't but diet fizzy drinks are

>doesn't include Veeky Forums
Weak list desu.

Why in fuck's name would you count them as sugars when they don't trigger a fucking insulin spike and have a negligible amount of calories?

I think you just want to circlejerk about having stronger willpower about something that is meaningless.

[citation needed]

Type in Google "artificial sweeteners Reddit insulin". Low IQ pleb.

It doesn't give you cancer, you have to be cancer to even consider posting here in the first place.

>yfw you realize water, by definition, is a type of chemical

water is a periodic element you retard

>buy something
>get 0 calories

Why would you ever do this? Just drink tap water. At least it's free

It's for the taste you sperg

isn't the issue because of longterm concerns due to lack of randomized controlled trials that take place for like 60 years?

becauze im a fag with no willpower

But user, it tastes like shit.

Coca cola tastes the same though. And you are literally getting something for your money

fuck you I need the milkies moar

Well, diet coke is also 0 cal and tastes like the original

Because i'd rather have the real thing occassionally than a shit tasting substitute regularly.

being this dense

>calling him dense while you fell for the bait

Lol are you serious.
H2O. I see 2 elements.
>ignorance the thread

>no negatives proven
>contains aspartame

they absolutely do not taste the same imo

Body produces insulin due to elevated blood sugar levels not what your taste buds say you mong.

Aspartame is harmless

Some artificial sweeteners can trigger insulin spikes, but most, including aspartame, do not. Keep in mind that when your tongue percieves something as sweet, it is because of chemical homology to sugar, and other receptors in the body may, but will not always recognize it as such

well i haven't had a regular coca cola in years and only recently had a few sips of diet coke

i prefer the taste of zero to normal

what now

The water where my father grew up does taste like shit.
>The area around Sulphur has been noted for its mineral springs, since well before the city was founded late in the 19th Century. The city received its name from the presence of sulfur in the water
Only a couple thousand people live there. Sounds potentially like a comfy place to grow up at least back before modernity ruined things.

well more power to you if you enjoy the taste of shit :) but we have to ask, guess who’s about to softly comfort my weaponized birds?

Drink water on the weekdays and drink diet soda on the weekend as a chaser.

No it isn't. It's not as directly harmful as some other substances but it is not "harmless"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4197030/

>What is tea, what is coffee

>>>Mouse microbiota

Really, Every man should be drinking a gallon of water a day.

But nothing wrong with having a coke zero, but it should be a treat. Once a week, with a cheat meal.
The rest of the time, eating clean, drinking water.

This is the key to life.

/thread

Aspartame is harmless. Its two amino acids you find in any protein source + methanol which you also get from eating any vegetable in way bigger concentrations.

Is this achievable natty?

>water tastes like shit

can you faggots just drink water

you get used to it after a while. hell, even start liking it.

You know pure water, as in just plain old 2 parts Hydrogen and 1 part Oxygen, will kill you right? You need salts and chemicals in it to live. Stop it with this retarded appeal to nature fallacy/ We're humans, we are better than nature.

imagine living a life this boring

it gives me palpitations and sweating