I have DYEL, I want to be good for girls

I have DYEL, I want to be good for girls
how long does it takes?

what?

show bob pls

I'm in a similar boat, I have no idea either I'm just lifting till I get there. My only problem is even after a 4 day break I'm still sore.

3 years

Two years at least.

In the meantime also work on your personality and social status. Overall you get better results with those anyway.

neck yourself

Even girls will go for the dyel look if you're at least ottermode

use creatine and try focus individual muscle groups instead of doing splits if all your muscles are fucked and you can't do anything atm. Otherwise if you are focusing individual muscle groups try change to splits as you'll find the pain the day after substantially less awful.

You need to workout more.

When I started I was squatting once a week if that, because it was so 'sore'. One day I decided to just push through it, once you're warmed up and get going it's like lifting almost normally. Your body will get used to it and it won't ache. I get no aches at all now unless I stop for a few weeks.

Is that attainable natty?

imho nope

Eat more protein and this is probably just doms, they're the worst when you're just starting out

5 days

Eat more protons and just more in general.
And make sure you are getting at least 7.5 hours of sleep a day, 9+ being optimal. Sleep is when you recover and when you build muscle.

Is your a pussy natty bitch.

P E R S I S T
E
R
S
I
S
T

Depends where you're at, started at 130 lbs now I'm 175 took me five years and I'm starting to look decent (I'm tall)

Former fat fuck here.
Started at 245 lbs
Ate 800 cal a day for 6 months, dropped to 170
Began lifting for 3 months with a PT 2 times a week. Dropped to 155
Been lifting by myself for 1 1/2 months i went down to 150, now im at 156 and my abs are just starting to come in.
It takes a while

Is this natty?

This is the natty limit.

Work out for 2 months consistently and see if it goes away, DOMS is normal when beginning lifting. If you do, then that is almost certainly attributable to low testosterone and you should probably take up dance instead

>If you do, then that is almost certainly attributable to low testosterone and you should probably take up dance instead
It almost certainly isn't

Lift heavy iron very much
Eat foods
Take nappy naps
Take years long
Unless gear but OP much 2 dumbdumb for /fraud/ unless want bitchtits and make self ded.
OP should make self ded anyway.

To be big by normie standards? 8 - 12 months
To be big by Veeky Forums standards? 3 - 5 years natty, 1 year joocin'

>Her face of desire looking at her man
>She must be please with the big guy
>Tfw I get boner
>Is fit trying to make me straight?

Is her?

what do you mean with "normie standars"? can you post an example?

open vegan

not him, but something like this

>5'7
i dont know what to say user

starts with an m

ends with anlet

PPL or UL?

he looks really good

You're on Veeky Forums OP, you'll never be good with girls

Someone here has a wife or a girlfriend