Why do people keep falling for the pic rel "Babbys first protein"?

Why do people keep falling for the pic rel "Babbys first protein"?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nutrition.ge/pages/label/whey%20gold44737.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiIoI2Hi6_WAhWjjVQKHbTaB60QFgh6MA8&usg=AFQjCNF4JIjXV1SMHdZqm7pMC42AUXfePA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its a good protein powder
just overpriced

Because the quality is good, and unlike MyProtein actually tastes good. MyProtein reeks of sugar alcohol and tastes like shit

Marketing.

Lifting for 5 years here. First 2 years or so I bought ON Whey, but I decided to try a local (Australian) WPC from a wholesaler, protein is protein, works exactly the same.

Now I spend $100 for 5kg, instead of $150 for 4kg Much better and I'm support Australians here instead of some shekelstein over in the US.

So cheap tho

Because the quality is fine and it dissolves well and tastes good and is very consistant between batches. Are there better buys? Sure, but most people don't want to commit to a pound or more of shitty protein if they try something else and find out it sucks.
"There's probably something better, but fuck it" -Optimum Nutrition

>unlike MyProtein actually tastes good. MyProtein reeks of sugar alcohol and tastes like shit
Wow, (((user))), you must be a real diehard (((fan))) of Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey (TM), aren't you?

>protein is protein

Except when the actual protein content of whey doesn't reach over 89% of it

Stop being a retard for 5 seconds and explain why it's babies first protein.

This is nutritional information of the locally made Australian WPC.

It's $100 AUD for 5 KG.

I assure you it works exactly the same as the American made ON Whey WPC, (which is $150+ AUD for 4 KG)

Also - I can't even find the full nutritional info panel for On-Whey which includes the full amino-acid profile ------- What are they hiding to not release that information?

It was talked about in a brosciencelife video, so it's for normies and therefore bad

Lactose Intolerant here any advice on protons that wont destroy my intestines?

It's on the label
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nutrition.ge/pages/label/whey%20gold44737.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiIoI2Hi6_WAhWjjVQKHbTaB60QFgh6MA8&usg=AFQjCNF4JIjXV1SMHdZqm7pMC42AUXfePA

Pea, rice or hemp
You could go for whey isolate (doesn't have lactose, unlike whey concentrate), but it's really expensive
Don't go for soy, it's been linked to cancer

Whey Isolate. Did you even do 5 seconds of research?

Don't do beef or pea they taste like dogshit

So On-WHEY is 75% protein by weight.

My "shitty" Australian no-name brand Whey is 81.40% protein by weight.

ON-Whey shillls btfo?

I didn't call it shitty, I'm this guy

I see.

I noticed that's actually their WPI, not their WPC.

How the hell does a no-name Australian brand of WPC beat a SuperFlagship American brand of WPI?

That's pretty pathetic on ON's part.

Didn't need to

I use anabolic rather than whey isolate. Doesn't cause discomfort at all. I'm not lactose intolerant so not sure if that'll be the same for you

The point of ON gold is to dump it in tap water, be able to dissolve by stirring, and still taste pretty good. They're not going for max concentration.
Also, gold standard is made """with""" isolates, but that's not the only source. Kinda kikey, but w/e