How do i get such legs

How do i get such legs

Don't be a manlet, do squat variations and have low bf

checked

Trips of truth.

i dont understand why people fall for pictures like this. first of all hes flexing his leg muscles anyone with low bf has legs like that when theyre flexing and take a picture at that angle. sevondly when he stops flexing them they look like shit....

>sevondly when he stops flexing them they look like shit..
okay

3 weeks on steroids.

>3 weeks
Strong shit then

>3 weeks on steroids.
retard

>LITERALLY FLEXED IN THIS PICTURE
>being this functionally retarded

show us your legs.

>implying this dudes quads are relaxed

>1/4" veins builging out of his thighs
>dude is just flexing

Does Ronaldo shave his legs?

Yes
>tfw seriously considering shaving my legs

who doesnt?

heterosexual men

Straight men

no.lmao

Join a cycling club.

Only faggots shave their legs

Sprints.

i love women more than anything and i shave my legs
>inb4 le gay in denial meme xDDD or whatever childish insult you can come with

Dudes a millionaire, just imagine the kind of access he has to, all kinds of fucking massages, laser treatments, plasma transfusions, gear, remember watching blahinos video where he said something about sports millionaires possibly having access to hgh and other compounds in body treatment manipulations

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If I start working out my legs hard, but eat over what I'd need to build muscle, will I get thiccer legs and thighs because there will be muscle underneath the same amount of fat?

me

patrician as fuck

TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

gayest thread even by Veeky Forums standards

fag

cycle

make me

Judging by those pictures, I think he waxed them.

be black, be short, shave all your hair off like a twink, squat a little bit and then flex your quads for the camera.

this guy is king of dyels

why is Ramos so based, lads