Do you think lifting would've saved him?

Do you think lifting would've saved him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wasn't fat.

He wasn't ugly

Came from wealthy family.

And you think lifting would have saved him? lol. You fags are so delusional about what lifting does for you.

t. 7 year lifter, 30 year old HHKV shut-in. Recently diagnosed with mental disorder.

Nothing would have saved him from his autism.

Beat me to it.
/thread

yes
it would have given him a group to be part of, given him friends, helped him to be a man

> philosophy
> Sport
> Meditation

Gauranteed it would have sorted him out.

>a group to be part of
No it wouldn't. Most people work out alone and don't even make eye contact without other people at the gym. Fuck, I'm annoyed if the person at the front desk says 'hello'.

>given him friends

wtf when do I get my friends

i know i should lurk more, but it's been 5 months and I still don't know what the HH stands for. Hugless Kissless Virgin. The other H is a mystery for me. Handjobless?

>know an Asian-American irl who looks just like him but has a tiny bit more facial fat
>guy is aware of him
>even made a satirical vaporwave video of him innacar like the Elliot one
I'd link it but I can't find it.

Confirmed for Non-lifter who has years of experience watching YouTube videos of people lifting trying to gather the courage to get up and finally go to a gym but has yet to succeed in doing so

Confirmed for actual lifter who has years of experience in the gym.

>H-Hugless Kissless Virgin

It would've helped at least

He wasn't ugly but he was small and skinny. Women want a man, not a child who's smaller than they are. I guarantee if he would've got swole he'd get some female attention.

Handholdless Hugless Kissless Virgin

this bucko gets it

if daddy's money couldn't save him, nothing would have.

thanks
this was funny though

No. If they don't learn the social cues by the age of 3-4 they never will.

t. jordan peterson

p.s. clean you're room

>Hugless Kissless Virgin
is correct. The other H is handholdless.

he wrote a manifesto ffs
any sort of focusing/disciplining elements were already in place he was just fucked in the head.

He was too autustic to have girls be with him for his money. Beyond saving.

His father only has a 1.5 million USD net worth, which is not much by Los Angeles standards, specially in the area where they lived.

>I'd link it but I can't find it.

Go Youtube's history and put his name there.

Nigga looks like yusuke urameshi lmao

>HHKV
t. Neo-nazi with social ineptitude. A /pol/.

no he's asian; they're born fucked

i'm surprised more of them don't go on shooting sprees

it must be the low test

I think he actually said in his diary at some point "Maybe lifting will help me get girls"

Nah but he was pretty much completely fucked. /r9k/ incarnate

I believe he did try lifting. /r9k/ knows everything about him and they even made a dossier on his life, i think they said he tried lifting.

Post body

he was like 5'8, id probably kill myself if i were that small lol. Literally dont respect men under 6, theyre just failed attempts at being a man

Well it's a good thing you're not a woman because most don't care as long as the dude is taller than them. Also height doesn't make you a man lol. There are plenty of awkward cowards who are tall.
t. gril
Granted 5'8 isn't tall but it isn't very short either. It's average.
5'5 is pretty sad though...still not impossible to find a girl who is shorter than that.

>5'5 is pretty sad though
AAAAAAAAAAAA 5'6 HAPA KILL ME

>Vat did you say you son of baztard bitch? I had Europe in the palm of my hands, can you say the same?

>tfw 6'5" hapa
it doesn't get better lad

lmao am actually jelly, even taller than my dad by a couple inches.

what's ur mix?

No, but Christ would have.

chink and czech these digits

>not flip and american mystery meat
wew, I hope your dad isn't the chink

no but anime could have

instead of doing something awful he'd stay inside fapping to 2d instead

>in Isla Vista

I heard they literally have street frat parties there filled with douchy Chads and young horny blonde girls, the type that Elliot liked, i bet living there is what caused him to go insane.

nothing but a complete personality transplant could have saved him

His family is the reason all of this happened. He had autism and he was mentally manipulated. His hatw for his step mother and the isolation he felt due to tje divorce made him believe that pussy is everything. He also had a superior complex and inferior due to being Chinese white.

pic is what scientists have simulated ER to look like if he had discovered neck theory + mewing

My friend looks like this guy and we're all starting to get creeped out by how fake he's becoming recently, we genuinely think he may have a hideout somewhere with several girls/people tied up.

Wasn't he a Hapa (half asian/half white)? I've recently discovered white-dad - asian-mom mixed kids develop a ton of romantic issues because they see themselves/others see them as asian, while they associate manlyness to their fathers who are white. They struggle to become like their fathers who are white, and each rejection from a white women (denying them their whiteness), and an asian woman who dates a white man (also denying them their whiteness), become very bitter (see /r/hapas and sort by top).

Normal asians, and asian-americans don't have this problem. Also asians with white moms and asian dads don't have this problem either.

If you are going to go the easy route and copulate with an asian woman, remember to abort your potential sons so they don't turn into Elliot Rodgers.

youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c

He was of average height for his time

he was actually a closet trap. if only he put on pink and white striped thigh high socks and took whoremoans he'd still be with us

No
He was a manlet and a dicklet (see misc. posts)
He was lost the moment he was born

he was a misc regular

Hapas are a pretty good argument against miscegenation teebeeaych.

AFAIK he tried lifting and didn't seem massive changes within two weeks so he quit.
Nothing would have saved him and it's a testament to both his repulsive personality and his impressively high standards that he was able to stay a virgin with all of the things which he DID have going for him.
The only sad thing that occurred in his life is that he killed some people who AFAIK did nothing to hurt him and was too much of a coward to accomplish his stated goals.

you all have autism

Welp, time to bust out the elliot folder.

>the madman actually sprayed them with juice

Fuck off, Bettendorf.

Amen, brah.

nice try chubby face cuck boy

>be me
>puberty triggered early
>stopped growing at 14
mfw only 5"10
why

How sad is it that I associate with this

He was a 5'8 Manlet. I know a 5'4 Manlet with a godly jawline that struggled to get laid. Had to settle for a womanlet.

Dudes only think he is not ugly, because he has big ass blow job lips and looks like a chick.

I am pretty sure women don't think he is attractive. Look like a downie to me.

He had terrible facial features.

tfw 6'1 hapa with tattoos. Fucking weabs of all races on easy mode unlocked

i have an asian gf and this shit scares me no joke

How can a god need saving?

He was raised in the wrong environment. If he was surrounded by other people like him this problem wouldn't have happened. He grew in Richville southern cal where he got constant feedback that he was a loser. Had he been raised in a nice middle class environment he would have "fit in".

T. Born in wealthy environment and didn't fit in but was able to find the right "fit" eventually

fpbp

dude you're retarded 5'8" is short-average (just like 5'10" is tall-average). 5'4" is like 2 fucking standard deviations below average

Find out if your gf is a self-hating asian. That's the root of it all.

Jesus Christ he sure laid it down on us, and on the first post.

Why even bother anymore after reading this.

His problem was the he only wanted literal 10/10 white girls and wouldn't settle for anything less. He thought that because he had money he was entitled to whatever girl he wanted.

If he lowered his standards or wasn't such a racist he probly coulda gotten laid easily.

If he didn't go full retard. Channel that rage into smacking whores around and being emotionally abusive and he'd be swimming in pussy

Not really Monette Moio is a 7/10 at best even by Michigan standards

apparently there were people who tried to reach out to him but he drove them away. He had an idea in his mind and decided to run with it even though it wasn't really congruent with reality.

i don't see how being a cuck and worshiping a kike on a stick would have saved him

You must be legitimately retarded. Don't be a shit parent, and don't be a godless heathen. Your kid will turn out fine.

The only kike here is you.

What I don't understand is that he posted on a bodybuilding forum, yet he didn't lift?

Born and raised in Santa Barbara - can confirm - it's like a chad and Stacy breeding gound out there in IV

Uhhhh you're on fit right now dude- most people here don't lift - just shitpost and whine about >no gf

user here, what the fuck is a HAPA. Sorry I haven't been on this gay board for a while.

From his manifesto:
"...I was physically weak compared to other
boys my age. Even boys younger than me were stronger" (16). Elliot stresses an underlying theme of hopeless inferiority due to genetics, but I believe his problem was more rooted in his attention from females as his hormones developed. Of course, this stems innately from his belief that he is physically inferior to other males of his age, and, combined with the fact that he was a manlet, drove him over the edge. Maybe if he had good genes

He'd make a great trap

Lifting would have given him an outlet. It doesn't fix everything, but it can potentially keep you from becoming a psycho.

I lost to a girl at arm wrestling in two years ago,one year ago I benched double digits, now I'm doing 1pl8 8x8, desu he could have probably made it

Yeah well, let's be honest here. Elliot was fucked from the start. In his manifesto he talks about having a psychiatrist from age 8, and the psychiatrist recounts (after the killings) that he seemed a bit fucked. Now, she may have not actaully thought this at the time but is unconsciously making things up, but either way, there's not much denying he had mental illness, making it pretty much inevitable without proper care (which he did not receive, obviously)

>5'10 tall average
Kys. 5'11 6'0 is tall average. 6'2 6'3 is tall.

sorry meant to say 5'11" as tall-average

my point still stands though: it's fucking stupid to lump 5'8" (taller than like 70% of women) into the same category as fucking 5'4" (50% of women are taller than YOU)

Elliot was pathetic. Read his manifesto in full because I'm a Hapa and unfortunately Elliot is the face of all Hapas now.

He literally couldn't make it through a single community college class. He tried going to the gym for two weeks and didn't see any results, so he stopped going. He thought that he was going to make it big by winning the lottery, so he spent like ten thousand dollars on lottery tickets. In his manifesto, he recalls throwing his coffee at random couples like 4 different times.
If he had committed himself to learning a skill - any fucking skill - instead of spending all day and night obsessing over tfw no gf, he would have been okay.

Fuck. Bad time to be a half breed. No ethnic identity to cling to in an age where lefties and righties alike are obsessed with ethnic identity.

he was mentally ill. most people arent capable of doing something like that, even in a lot worse situation than being frustrated. you dont see cancer patients shooting up schools even though they have it worse and they know life is not fair.
female attention wouldve help her but he was mentally ill from the beginning i think

racemixing, not even once

He did it because he was alone. No friends, no family(busy Hollywood father), no affection.

A person with cancer automatically gets sympathy. Elliot was rejected by everyone, even online he was rejected.

Alienation makes people go insane.

half asian, use google

No. He needed to slap his parents into shape. Did any of you read the manifesto. Shit tier parents.

Elliot had friends. He had close friends all his life actually. In college his social circle even included a few girls.

I think he does it for attention... The raping

go to a hospital there are plenty of people dying alone in a bed user. he wasnt part of some science experiement where you get isolated from the entire world for weeks.
i know what it feels being alone because i was a neet for like a year. it seriously fucks you up, you can get depressed and your insecurities eat you up but even if we ignore that he killed people and the fact he was extremely jealous of everyone else, his thought process wasnt normal and he was the definition of mentally ill.