Working Construction 50+ hours a week hard labor

Working Construction 50+ hours a week hard labor...

Keeps me active, fit, but tired.
Wish I had more gym time to get bigger...

>fit what's your job and does it get in the way of your fit goals??

>Working Construction 50+ hours a week

Ok, and now:
Why?

Some of us enjoy having a man's job.

Yes, just like OP

I work in landscaping/irrigation, and I'll answer for me.

It's outdoors. Beats any retail, fastfood, or cubicle farm job by miles.
Ride on back of trucks and trailers.
Drive bug trucks and trailers and heavy machinery.
Get paid to excercise, which is great because I lost over 140lbs so far - shoveling, ripping up plants, chopping down trees, ripping up stumps with chains on the truck, running through sprinklers, trimming edging weedeting mowing stonework sod, and general plant instalation. Actuve as a motherfucker.
Not too many women at all fucking shit up. I haven't worked with any for the last 4 years.
Can shoot the shit with the dudes, bros, vatos, and brothas all day.

On the other hand it sucks because you do get tired and have little time for anything else during the week, and I would be suprised if someone could do an extremely physical job like this and ace school in an academically challenging feild. And I want to go into an academically challenging feild..... Amd I'm not back in school yet.

One day at a time.

Wow how masculine, neato

It sure is

i work at a weed farm. i carry big bags of dirt and pots with soil in them. but i cant do this everyday only at night. feelsbadman

I had a job with public works doing mosquito control, I basically ran around in the woods on public lands looking for standing water while lugging around big tanks of insecticide. It was a lot of fun, 40 hours a week, decent pay, but it was so hard to get anything done after work. I would go to the gym but I'd either put up baby weights or just do light cardio, I didn't really have much more in me. But it helped me lose some stubborn fat (I was walking 10 miles a day, assuming I did nothing after I got home) and now that I'm back at uni I hardly ever get physically tired unless I'm doing a really difficult workout

when i worked construction i would take three espresso shots from starbucks when i got home, able to get straight to gym after that

plus ur test levels go up so much from working construction so easier gains and fat loss (only people who have worked it will understand)

So you don't actually work then.

i guess not. my main income is still NEETbux though

I have an overnight stocking job. I work enough to screw up my schedule for my off days, but not enough to fully acclimate to an overnight schedule. I haven't been to the gym in months.

Insecurity: the thread

Top 5 jobs women find Sexy:

Doctor
Fire Fighter
Construction Worker
Police Officer
Lawyer

Suck my pole and lick my hole
Think you swole
You're a troll

this post gives me feels

I'm on a trial period with a Forestry company.
Walking at least 5 miles of varying terrain a day, slinging gasoline canisters around, and lighting the world on fire.
Worked only a few days but dropped 6lbs already.
I hope I land the job, need money and the life distraction, but the work pace is hard with breaks yet rewarding, and the environment is laid back with lots of cutting up.
Haven't laughed as hard in months as I have in the past week.
Though the company does also own the local 24 hour gym and I'm hoping that will also inspire me.

>admitting your job can be done by a women
>done by a women
>woman

Nice rhyme girly boy

I actually just got promoted, so now I'm a banker. Hopefully will make it into loans within the next year. So far it's pretty comfy, I work 8:15 to 5:15 m-f no weekends, full benefits. Pay could be a little better, but you gotta start somewhere. I have time to do whatever I want after/before work and I get to play dress up, which woman love. So yeah, working at a bank is great for gains.

Hit the gym before work. You'll have the energy then.

My job keeps me fit. This is me 3 months in. Have never been to the gym and would not have the energy working 7-8 days in a row. I am dreading the hay delivery tomorrow. I'm going to have to shift at least 2000kg and pretty quickly...

>construction
>hard labor

I would unironically fuck you and eat your asshole if you ask.

Drive a truck delivering bread. Work 4-am to whenever I'm done. Ranges from 1100am-6pm. It's not an easy job at all, and I'm far more tired doing this than I ever was doing hard labour.

I have no time for the gym now, and I'm looking to get out. The pay is alright, but I'm salaried so I never make any overtime, and the job is ruining my mental health. Always depressed and anxious.

I'm hoping to get out soon.

unload that hay boy, you done better be quick now

change job, shit only gets harder, leaves little energy for leisure.

>depressed, anxious and tired
>mental health ruined
>drives a truck and delivers bread

This just makes you sound like a pussy

>beta bucks
>alpha fucks
>alpha fucks
>alpha fucks
>beta bucks

Maybe, but there are other things coming to the surface these past few months. This job is just the extra little bit that pushed me over.