How do I replace bench press for dips on SL 5x5? I've been doing 3x5 for all of my compounds 1x5 DL...

How do I replace bench press for dips on SL 5x5? I've been doing 3x5 for all of my compounds 1x5 DL, and finishing each session with 3x8 chin ups.

I'm very weak at bench press and want to replace with dips as I'm much better at them and can do them weighted which equates to lifting much more than what I bench. Also when I do dips my pecs look perfect and juicy. When I do bench press I just don't seem to progress and my chest ends up looking a fucked up shape.

What rep scheme should I do for dips, seeing as I've been doing 3x5 bp. 5x5? I'll go back to bench press once I feel my chest is well built and I can lift decent amounts.

>3x5 for no gains
>1x5 deadlift for no gains
>replacing bench with dips for no gains
>not doing bench and dips for yes gains

Cool.

Bump

Do both dips and bench. Are you too tuckered out from your baby weight bench to do dips?

3x5 or 3x8 plus chest isolation exercises should be fine

Yeah and I have to go boom boom

Idiot

What chest isolations? Won't I be straying off the SL 5x5 routine too much? I'm trying to keep this shit simple, is dips not a viable replacement for bench?

Na

do my routine, i'm a online coach.
start with Incline Dumbell benchpress, then go to regular barbell benchpress, both for 5x5, then jump to weighted dips, 4x10 and then go to incline cable flies

Holy shit use the qtddtot thread instead of shitting up the board with your 2 months lifting experience.

Veeky Forums is already pretty bad, we don't need you making it worse

Fuck you I'm crying now

>SL 5X5
>Doing bench for 3x5
what

I recommend cable flies since they helped me feel the chest activation easily as a beginner. Can still keep it simple with just one iso, it just sounded like you cared a lot about the looks

How about you shut up?

>bench press

Thats your problem right there, do dumbbell incline 4x8, dips 4x8 and cable fly 4x12, you dont need more.

>cable flies
Fuck off grandpa

if you're better at dips than bp then you should be focusing on bp imho. crave the pain you pussy, you cant get stronger unless what youre doing is hard.

How about you learn to count to five

How about you let me worry about my education and you focus on getting your shit right

Guess I should avoid doing your soft fucking dick then.

Just do both of them nigga, fucks the matter with you

>hurting my feelings
you know Jesus reads these boards, right?