How can I overcome my inferior genetics? I work just as hard as anyone else...

How can I overcome my inferior genetics? I work just as hard as anyone else, but my fitness potential is already determined at birth.

It's not fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqU3lH20Nwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bench
>55 reps

100kgs 55 reps I'm pretty sure

I'm pretty sure that dude loads up the bar with all the plates available, has his buddy lay on the bench, then gets under the bench and presses it all up for 5 work sets of 55 reps.

>muh 2pl8 bench

You remind me of me

First of all you're not working just as hard as everyone else. You're probably not even cooking for yourself, going to gym 3 or 4 times a week, never doing cardio but always watching out to not overtrain so your sessions are 45-1 1/2 hours max.

Second of all stop whining because your physique isnt that of a roided up athlete. Roid up if you wanna look like a roided up athlete. Go to the football field every day and to the gym every evening, take all the roids you can get and eat like a madman. Then you have a right to complain.

All you're doing right now is wallowing in self pity. Nothing wrong with that but it wont get you anywhere either.

You can't out-train genetics unless you're willing to pin. What you can do is have the best physique you can achieve, or you can be a lazy bitch and cry and stomp your feet on Veeky Forums you disgusting whiny pussy.

I swear i've seen the image on the left where the dude on the right is actually white.

These photos are shopped though

You can see the aliasing really clearly on the right picture when you look at their calves.
Lazy work, didn't take the few minutes it takes to smooth out the obvious stuff.

AFRICAN GOD OF FTINESS

Stop being a betafag and work harder. If you want to give up, give up. You'll never improve with a negative attitude.

Everything in that image is fake, including the stats and images.

His BBC bulge isn't fake.

You'd like to believe that, wouldn't you, faggot?

With 225 you unathletic mong

How can a woman look at that literal Black God and ever want a pink man again?

55 reps of 2pl8s

Because at the end of the day most don't racemix with a photoshopped bull-man.
Frame doesn't matter if you've got a shit face buddy. Blacks don't typically have the angular features people value in an attractive partner (albeit some exist).

I can do 21 reps of 2pl8 bench and I don't even specifically train for it. I'd I trained solely for 2pl8 bench, I could probably get up to 35-40 reps in a few months. 55 reps isn't that impressive considering bench is probably all he ever does.

hey man you seem pretty strong as well

terrifying. tar & feather

This image always irritates me cause that dude would look like a skelington at 310, would be closer to 400 at that height/mass. Get your stats right if you're trying to make a believable shoop.

Frustratingly people consistently fall for it.
Photoshop was a mistake.

no one's going to pay to see your autistic ass do shit so your natty potential doesn't matter anyway

>bench
>55 reps
Of what weight??????

>Has been training since very very young
Waaah, waaah muh inferior genetics

You do know not all black people will get to look like this? Anyway why would you? That body looks gross. He looks like a freak. Definitely doesn't look natty wither.

C'mon how could you not see that post was bait? Are same fagging actually?

This lol

220 pounds

>how much do you bench ?
>55 reps bruh

>photoshop

Genetics threw me a mixed bag

On one hand I'm 6' 4

On the other hand I'm paki and look pajeet tier with hair and like a convict with my head shaved. Oh well.

The cucks on this board are getting out of hand

>t. took home economics and never played football

they test players by doing 225 bench nerd.

Implying anyone gives a shit about the sport outside of yankland

>genetics
>not masive amounts of PEDs like every other pro american sportsman
>also photoshop

The president of the USA looks like **THAT**?!

put the mask on

youtube.com/watch?v=JqU3lH20Nwc

pretty bad work there but he is still a hueg cunt no matter what

>ackshually muh aliasing *adjusts glasses*
>background behind nigger does not line up at all, at first glance for a blind mong

This.
There are just certain body goals you can't achieve without trashing the rest of your life and people need to acept this.

That dude on the right looks like a daddymoney fuckboi

The man in the photo doesn't exist. It's a shop

Stop blaming shit out of your control, you sound pathetic.

6`11 310lbs, benching 2pl8 for 55 straight reps
>not impressive
>i could do it if I wanted

how do you not punch yourself user?

hey don't spoonfeed them
where is the fun in that

>bench
>55 reps

he does not run a 3.8 40

Is it your excuse?
-------------------------
BTW I was about to move my workout for tomorrow; now after reading your pahtetic whine I'm lifting my ass off the chair and gone to the gym.
See you later.

Be nice, he may be retarded

Lol

I believe football players often measure how many reps they can bench 2pl8 for. Fuck knows why.

NFL combine stats. They do 225 lbs for as many reps as possible. There is no option to add more weight.