Rate couple which is better looking

rate couple which is better looking

the guy looks better but not by much

The guy could do alot better
But he prolly has social problems

dude is much better looking

the guy

guy mogs her

guy is better in this pic, the girl is at a bad angle that gives her a fivehead and washes out her face. in a better picture the guy is probably only more attractive by a slight margin

guy's a 7, girl is 5

The answer is always the male. Girls never date down (unless he's rich).

When the girl gets her eyebrows "did" and her eyes get more makeup then they will be about the same.
Naturally though, the guy crushes her.

guy is better. 7/10
Girl 5/10 or less

> (You)

By this shitty photo?
Guy is a a 6.5-7
Girl is a 4-5 (I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and just assume this is a bad pic of her)

>>Girls never date down*

* but girls rank men not just by their looks. Social skills, money, looks, fitness all play their role.

Come to Balkan and youll see girls dating uglier guys all the time. And i don't mean american fat ugly, i mean fugly strong guys that dress well and dominate social circles.

It seems to me Eastern Europe is full of good looking women and a lot of ugly men, so I suppose social status wouldn't be entirely based on aesthetics.
Interesting stuff.

There even a saying in eastern europe that girls like to post on facebook, it translates to something like

---------------------------------------------------
Man does not have to be pretty, its a woman's job to be pretty. Man has to be a MAN
---------------------------------------------------

"MAN" being whatever its the perceived masculine ideal

Me and my short-stack slampiggy.

And our adorable daughter.

Really cute kid actually even if that's not really you. Good job not having a quadroon.

Not sure why that wouldn't really be me, but yeah, there's not a lot of race mixing in bongland.

I don't know man, the people who post on this site lie about weird shit, I've posted here for years and I still get tricked.
Maybe I'm just stupid lmao.

That's the cutest fucking baby i've seen man, congrats

cute child, but get your wife to work out or eat less geez

man better
now rate this couple

7-8/10
6-7/10
Very well matched.

Thanks user. I didn't want to be the kind of dickhead that gets off people calling his kid cute but, here I am.

She's working on it. She's doing intermittent fasting and C25K and has lost about 6lbs so far.