I'VE BEEN DOING 2PL8 SQUATS FOR 3 WEEKS NOW...

I'VE BEEN DOING 2PL8 SQUATS FOR 3 WEEKS NOW, MOST I'VE DONE IS 105 ON EACH SIDE I CAN'T GET PAST IT SOMEONE TELL ME THE SECRET I JUST WANNA SQUAT 3PL8

Alternate volume and intensity

Eat more.

just be yourself

Read the sticky

LONDON

>stuck on 85kg squat (male)
JUST

Start racking the weight and walking out, holding, and reracking with 125% of your max.

Gotta make your muscles think you're training on Planet Vegeta

Who /longlegs/? My squat is shit compared to my deadlift

here

500/350

Volume. Intensity. Periodization.

>anime

Longlegs, meaning tall?
The secret to being a tall lifter is realizing that manlet rep schemes do not apply and that the supportive structures of your body (upperback) need to be massively strong as well as your work capacity. Your quads feel weak on the last rep of 5 squats because by this point all the muscles in your trunk are gassed as hell. Do more sets of less reps for squats (but same overall volume) with long breaks and do stuff like farmers carries and rack holds.

can you link me a fit youtuber that tells me this, always makes it feel more legit

>salivating
Who's that girl

How much do you weigh?
What's your height?
How long have you been lifting?
What does your program look look?

what's so funny

>3D

why cant men have something like this

Who?

I weigh 190lbs
6'1
2 months and a week
starting strength

I have the same problem with being tall, I can never get my form on squats right.

Your 1rm

Hey man I'm trying
Also 2pl8 is 225lbs which is 102kg

Should I start doing higher reps with less weight?

come stay over a night and ill show you places you never even knew you had bby

you blew my mind. makes so much sense looking back. thx tallbro

One of my motivations for training stamina is so that I can put my big donger to use some day and make a chick have one of those leg-shaking, toe-curling orgasms. It's on my list of requirements for >made it brah

just get out there with 3 pl8 and bounce yourself off the floor

this is what I did to hit 3 pl8. Squatted twice a week, one day moderate weight higher volume and the other day heavy weight lower volume

Was scared as fuck when I actually did the 3pl8 . Thinking I might get a belt and sleeves to see if it makes it any easier