/ugly/

who /uglyface/ here?

how do we maximize our facial aesthetics bros?
I've come to terms with the fact that no woman will fall in love with an ugly face and im losing hope.

So far I've:

1. cut down to 13% bf
2. shaved bad facial hair
3. got a fresh haircut

anything else?

Can't relate to your problem friend, but I can say that confidence is the most desirable trait for a woman. I see fat, ugly fucks walking around with cute girls all the time.

To make your face thinner stop drinking sugar and loaded carb drinks. They bloat your face, and afterwards when I stopped i chewed alot of gum and made my jaw stronger. Its amazing how much stopping sugar will do

How do you tell if you are ugly though? I'm not sure if I am ugly or not.

This worked for me
>go in a time machine and make sure my mom has sex with someone joocy
hope this helps

>responding only to brag

unironically kill yourself

Post a pic. You can blue out your eyes if you want

It mostly depends on jawline. I can judge pretty much anyone's attractiveness on jawline alone

I'm currently overweight, will that be a problem?

Okay, so I'm not the only one who noticed that.It's not everything, but it's amazing how much the jawline can affect attractiveness.

Quick question, can chewing mastic gum a lot over time actually improve your jawline?

I'm not talking about growing your meseter and looking like a bloated fish, I'm talking about the actual prominence of your jaw

Is there ANY non-surgical way to improve jaw besides weight loss?

Post anyway. Do a front and a side pic. Losing weight will improve facial aesthetics.
I've been paying attention to this a lot. It goes for both men and women. Whenever I see someone ugly 9 times out of 10 it's their jawline. Every attractive person has a nice jawline. It's seriously a game changer.

Some people say mewing but I think it's BS. If your jawline is really bad then you've got to get surgery or grow a beard.

Stay mad nerd

Currently cutting. Dya think i will have a decent jawline at around 13%? Currently sittig around 21%

Your jawline kind of sucks but your chin is nice. I wouldn't worry about it

Here is pic 1

and pic 2

Pic related, im uglyface as well and no woman ever fell in love (at least no one i noticed or no one i liked)

I adapted just well to the idea i will never make it

Anyone else have a face that can only work if you're yuge?

Been a beanpole all my life but I finally started putting some weight on since I started to religiously follow SS.

Sort that fucking lid out first.
Go for the hitler youth haircut

You look British. You're not ugly but you don't have a strong jawline. Lose weight, fix your hair and you'll be fine.

Thinking a nazi haircut will make get me laid

I live in this strange limbo of considering myself fairly attractive. I take great care of my body, I dress according trends and in a way that compliments my body. I wear makeup, take care of my skin and hair. Smell good and naturally care about hygiene. My teeth are close to perfect and my clothes are always clean.

I have some kind of a brain damage because in my eyes I look better than most of my female friends. However they all get hit on all the time. Guys talk to them and make moves in general. For them it feels so effortless.

Whereas I'm eternally single and never the one getting hit on. Even my 32yo friend gets hit on in front of my eyes when I go out. I've came to the conclusion that I'm ugly as shit but just too used to see it by myself.

Naturally I've given up on men completely and don't even expect miracles to happen anymore.

Damn you are good, how did you know I was british? No not a strong jaw line which is a shame but I can live with that. What is wrong with the hair?

You look like an average Mexican. You have a decent jawline. I would not consider you ugly, you look normal

Oh yeah what are my good points then if I am not ugly?

>low bf
>tan
>skin care
>suitable hair/facial hair
>fix teeth
That's 99% of looksmaxxin and very easy to do. Any guy who's not a total genetic freak can be 7-8 with effort

trust me senpai.

Am I /Chad/

You can't make "face gains" you're either born ugly or not. It's as ridiculous as saying you can make "height gains". You either have it or not, women look for underlying genetic traits, not cheats.

Post a face pic (front, side) with your eyes blurred/struck out as well as body if you really want recs
Posture definitely could be a factor in general confidence projection

Oh my god "you look mexican" its the fucking worse insult i ever had id prefer you told me i look muslim or something

How is i look mexican but then i look normal ? Im ugly despite my jawline

A jawline isnt everything

here's a side view, I don't have many pictures

My face is almost male model type but a few centimeters went wrong and i look creepy as fuck as result.

You have extremely British features and British people are probably the easiest white people to identify. Your hair is terrible desu, I would try getting a number one one the sides and trimming the top. Either your hair is extremely greasy or you're putting too much product in. How often do you wash your hair? What product do you use?

you look moroccan or one of those white north africans

Yes

>I've come to terms with the fact that no woman will fall in love with an ugly face
>pic presumeably related

you have any idea how much pussy my nigga sam gets? you got an ugly personality son.

>tfw you will never be Chaz

really the best looking one out of the whole crew, except for maybe Adam

For someone to be ugly they need to have some deformities, bad symmetry, or features that don't fit their face like a huge nose or a recessed chin

Am I the only white non-dreamer on this fucking board? Always spics posting from their jail cell or welfare office.

Ah I didn't know that, I thought we all looked the same lol Yeah I need a haircut but is there wrong with the styling? Yeah it's greasy because it's the end of the day and I'm fucked, I normally use V05 mattclay so it never looks like this when I'm fresh.

> I wear makeup

Makes sence since im from some random third world country

Forreal ;)

Now I need an OUCH! Tank top

It's weird girls hit on me but idk why cus I'm not in excellent shape but ppl say I have nice face

You can be handsome if you're lean, like 10%. Not even kidding. Slight tan maybe (pale = female). Other than that, you will do great.

You're either north African or Central American then, right? I live in an area with loads of Mexicans so people would just assume you're Mexican here. Nothing wrong with that.

Started working out,
No fap
Cold showers

Went from baby face to pretty average in about a year. Just need to inject TREN into my ass to become /chad/ we'll all make it bros

Start taking finasteride right now.

You look fine.

Seriously? I haven't been slim since I was 13 and I've currently lost 2 stone so hopefully I'll be at my healthy weight within a year or so. How do I tan without causing damage though? I don't want skin cancer and shit.

He was even passable as a tranny (no homo)

Whys that

my biggest problem is weight. My body seems to love 8 stone, at 9 stone i look much better facially, i don't look like a skeleton and my jawline is a lot more pronounced, i look healthy, but it doesn't take long for me to burn it off doing nothing at all.

a negative side effect from medication like big appetite is no issue for me.

I actually reckon you're pretty handsome, but that cut isnt doing you any favors and maybe try out a different skin routine to sort out your acne.

I don't like the styling. It looks like a mess. Google 2017 men's haircuts

Yea you nailed it bro, its okay, if it wasnt my shitty beard genetics id have a mexi an moustacho like el chapo

You will be very surprised at how much cutting down affects your facial aesthetics. For me every 2kg takes about a year off my age (a good thing). At 20% I look like a tired feminine neet and 10% legit slayer.
As for tanning, i think this is #2 most important after bf, but this is a bit controversial. I think if you just get likel 20x3 mins of sun a week you can have a nice base tan without causing much damage. If you live in a sunless country consider quick sessions in the tanning salon (5-7 minutes). It also did wonder for my mood and made me energetic. Sun is your friend

Lose the haircut. You'd be handsome and respectable.

With that haircut, you're the type of guy i'd watch out for, either from getting mugged or you trying to hit on my girlfriend.

The acne thing is true, acne left me scars in the face i could never quit and sometimes i still get it despite my age

The haircut wont do shit, its the face, anyways handsome maybe for you but not for women

Lol u guys are ugly.
Pic related is Chad (aka me)

You're starting to go bald my dude. It's easy to slow down the process drastically, but impossible to recover once you're there. I wish someone had told me to start asap. If you do it now you'll keep your hair and that's pretty much your only chance to not be a baldlet

I think I just got bedhead my g

cut more. get jacked. compensate with personality.

you can be attractive without having a good face.

Third world people always look like that

You look like a guy that's in a long term relationship with a 6/10 girl and studying liberal arts at a private University

>2017 men's haircuts
Ah ok I'll see if I can get a decent barber to go for one of the stylings I found thanks user.
This will be interesting as I've never been a slim adult before, I just hope I turn into a legit slayer like you user. I'll have to do quick sessions since England is terrible for sun thanks user.

First step is denial, I've been there. You're at NW2 but your long hair covers it. If you don't take action you'll reach the point of no return pretty soon

You just get done sipping some Kool-Aid after sweeping a chimney with your hair? Faggot

Thanks

Sure m8 you're gonna make it. I suggets you also read what i wrote to the other guy about finasteride. You have a solid hairline now but your temples are starting to thin. No need for action now (and hopefully never) but it's something to keep in mind and keep track of. If it continues, hop on dat dere fin. You will not be a slayer baldlet

>I'm currently overweight
ok so you're not attractive then

Ah yeah don't worry about that, my two families have strong hair and I most inherent from my dad whos family has an even stronger hair gene than my mums so what you see is pretty much what I will have for the rest of my life but I'll keep this in mind to be sure.
Nope not until I slim down apparently.

Bump

>you are not you

You're kinda handsome man
If I were you I would just buzz the top of your hair and it would be fine

Sam Hyde is beautiful desu

I thought this was iDubbbz for a second.

>tfw look ugly as fuck in selfies
I hope I don't look that bad irl

Anyone else think they look fine IRL but look like an absolute retard in photos? I rarely take selfies and my only reference for how I look is in the mirror so this shit scares me. Also how bad is the hairline? The shitty webcam and lighting make it look 100x worse than it actually is but I'm still paranoid

I look normal in photos taken at a distance but awful in selfies. Been taking selfies for the past hour and I'm becoming incredibly insecure.

Your hairline sucks but it's not so bad that you need to shave your head

Facial aestethics aside, how is my head structure?
jawlet?
cheekbonelet?
my hair sucks btw, always spiky and impossible to style

Looks fine to me. Post a side view

can't right now, just a little ovaly and defined jawline but with bigass cheeks, the nose is ugly, imagine a roman nose.
do I have the potential to become chad-like?

Dude I've been taking selfie after selfie while having the thread on auto, how do self-obsessed normies even do it? I feel really confident looking in the mirror, but the instant I see what I look like reversed, it hits me like a fucking train. About the hairline: I'm more concerned about balding than anything else, I'm only 18. My dad's bald as fuck but my mom's dad maintained a great head of hair till he died. Getting mixed messages here

Mirin the jawline. Also curious about this, never post in these threads, my side profile is fucked

sam's a chad

Holy shit

Yo bro I've got the exact same hair color. Only it's thick AF and straight as an arrow.

make way for the chad

He's an anomaly, the virgin chad

Never go full ginger. Redheads are the most powerful race on the planet

R8 me
I'm starting to use crew pomade to style my hair would like other tips, also cutting 20-ish lbs so hopefully I'll have a better jawline

I'm 18 too and my hairline is shit. My hair is pretty thick but both sides of my family have balding problems. I push my hair to cover the bad hairline but it looks pretty obvious and I don't know what else I can do.

Also thinking about going bald since I've done it before and looked alright

Doesn't look that bad, only need more milkies to get bigger cheeks.
hair is kinda odd, either grow your bear into full on lumberjack mode or trim it. Puffy cheeks look kinda bad
ehh, that hairline is looking bad, sorry.
everything else looks ok, just lose that weight and you'll be good to go for now.
it's not that bad, just work on losing a few pounds to get better jawline and cheeks

Of course this thread turns into a selfie wankfest

Octoroon or jew?

Bigger cheeks, for real? I'll be bulking soon, I've been stuck at 175lbs at 6'0 for a couple months now and I think losing weight in my face has done wonders. Again, grainy webcam + shit lighting doesn't help

I cant afford to cut right now, I'm barely past ottermode. I'd rather get some muscle than worry to much about my face

Octo no way in hell would I have made it to 21 if I were a jew

Can I make it?