/homegym/

post your current setups

Other urls found in this thread:

repfitness.com/strength-equipment/squat-racks/rep-squat-rack-with-pull-up-bar
titan.fitness/cages-and-racks/hd-power-rack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cozy

Lights are nice BUT, roll pad?

Lol those lights are nice. I'm gonna steal that idea.
Also I should steal the pad thing on the bar and fucking burn it. wtf man.

There's something dark stuck on your barbell, you should clean it

pls no bully

you got what is needed.
Just get some protection for the floor for your deadlifts and you are solid.

Nice poke arena

Are there any cheap home setups? I hate going to the gym because I'm skinny and get self-conscious and anxious. I know I would work out more if I could do it in private.

best bet is checking craigslist

Are you trying to summon a pikachu?

Absolute minimally?
A barbell, a dumbell, and 100lbs of weight.

The next thing I would get is astand alk e squat rack you can also use as a bench press.

Then. Just. Keep. Adding.

That should read 'stand alone squat rack'.

looks perfectly fine. though i hate those 3 legged benches. shit wobbles like mad.
just look on kijiji or CL for a good single piece of 2" tubing flat bench. tuff stuff or northern lights flat benches can go for $30-40 every so often if you check frequently enough

Not pictured is an elliptical and 120 kg of plates but I've ordered more and I've installed a brighter ceiling light.

what brand elli and does is squeak?

Aesthetic lightning

Just go to a gym faggot. I started out benching the bar. Nobody gives a fuck.

Taking the whole "home gym" concept to a whole new level. Nice user

GO ROGUE OR GO HOME

>pussypad

But I'm at an LA Shitness so I'm still eternally jelly.

check the catalog you worthless-
fuck it the catalog is full of bait

It's a kettler I got second hand. It squeaked when I got it but then I took it apart and oiled it up, now it's fine.

the speakers are really nice when woken out

>pussy pad
>fairy lights

show us ya where ya piss from bitch

Post boipoosi

>user falls backwards under the weight of his LMAO1PL8 squat.
>Catches the cord of the lights.
>Bar goes live.
>user goes dead.
>Firefighters responding to the resulting call laugh at your corpse for using a pussy pad.

>he got memed

Shut up alex

can i fit a power rack in my 300 sq ft college apartment lol

My home Jim is pretty dope but I've lost a lot of motivation over the last year so it's kinda going to waste. My full setup:

>custom half rack with pull up bar
>rogue Ohio pb
>Jesup power bar
>uddeholm vintage oly barbell
>4x rogue 20kg calibrated plates
>full set of ivanko calibrated plates (50kg to 0.5kg)
>15kg and 20kg uddeholm vintage bumper plates
>about 400 lbs in regular iron plates
>Ivanko calibrated collars
>not pictured is full deadlift platform with horse stall mats, patio rubber, and wood
>pro style dumbbells 0-100

Probably missing a few things. Wasted a lot of money on this shit but it's legit

I'd kill for a setup like that. Use it you piece of shit.

Any recommendations for equipment? What's the best all purpose rack that's reasonably affordable? What about bars and weights?

sexy

repfitness.com/strength-equipment/squat-racks/rep-squat-rack-with-pull-up-bar

Is what I have. $379 isn't bad imo

Go to a real gym, you loser.

I blast emo bangers while I lift it's a great time

kinda wish i could use an actual gym honestly

Those look like rogue jcups on a 2*2 echo clone
Of course, it could be titan stuff and you just ripped any decals off.

So not custom made

Where did you get the posters from?

I ordered it from a fab shop in NYC that specializes in this shit. I guess calling it custom is a bit of a stretch since they just make and stock the straight tube pipes and everything else (hooks, pull up bars, and safety arms) are all standardized. they did shorten it though for me to fit in my basement so fuck you it is custom. and the powdercoating from titan or rogue wouldn't hold a candle to this.

the only real complaint I have is the UHMW plastic on the hooks does not extend all the way to the very end of the angled portion. so there is some wear there from the bar

I hope you're a girl
I hope you're a girl
fine aside from pussy-weight (I hope you're a NEET)
Good
>he fell for the rouge meme

God damn that is comfy user. I use to have a power rack + bench in my bedroom when I had an apartment. It felt fucking great to throw on some metal, light a candle, and start deadlifting. Thank you for making me remember that feel

>1plate
>pussy pad
>safety bars that high up on the rack

7/10 bait...im surprised you haven't got more people

also mirin setup regardless wish i had a squat rack at home

For a couple bucks more and free shipping titan.fitness/cages-and-racks/hd-power-rack.html

You niggers mirin???

Hl yeah, user. Just ordered it.

Thier weights seem to be a bit smaller in diameter than most. I was hoping just to outfit my whole gun through them but those inches may affect deadlift too much

fuck, wrong pic

I bet ur a nigger

I would encourage you to go anyway. Even among the autists of fit I hear about nothing but kindness or disinterest from fellow gym goers when you're scrawny and new.

not a NEET, that weight was for my incline burnout

not really
looks like you and your boyfriend's sex dungeon

>1788
so close
but why breathe all the fibreglass?

Because he's an idiot. All the skinhead memorabilia didn't tip you off?

Being this jealous

you do realize that rogue will do a custom order like that?
I'm certain titan does too since at least two people I know locally have their stuff at home, and neither has a vanilla setup. If you got a good price, hurrah for you.

If you're talking about that one asshole with the webpage straight out of 1997, I'm going to laugh when a weld pops on those safeties. I've had 500+lbs slip off my back at the top of a squat and fall, and rogue's (and titan's clone of it) safeties took it without a sweat. That design
on your's would scare me.

As for the UHMW, that's pretty easy to machine. McMaster-Carr is your friend for stuff a local farm or hardware store doesn't stock

As for the bar, I got one from buddy in texas. Everyone's got a favorite bar; best part on homegymming is no one else fucks up your bar

Any decently stocked rack can double as BDSM equipment

I upscaled them from t-shirt designs and had them made at walmart. I can try and find the tshirt site if you want.

space is great. much needed power rack next week.

Would it be overly autistic (dangerous even) to put a powercage in a second floor apartment? The floor is concrete, prob about 20-30cm thick. I just wanna know whether I will come crashing down through the slab and have to move out.

Im mostly concerned with the load bearing capability of the concrete slab and whether doing deadlifts will cause any cracks etc in the floor or walls downstairs. I've already got a bench and 140kg of weight parked on the slab. The weights are for adjustable dumbbells.

Don't fucking do anything with weights on a second floor especially in an apartment. You have no idea what that floor is designed to hold or what kind of shape it's in or abuse it's suffered by previous tenants. Safety/construction aside, it would be rude as fuck to all your neighbors.

Nice BDSM dungeon

Well, im already working out on the second floor. Noise isnt an issue as I don't drop weights and I workout in the middle of the day.

Looks nice, I hate the red though.

don't listen to this retard. Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole then you have nothing to worry about.

I live in oz. The apartment was probs built in the late 80s. As I said, I don't drop weights. Might look into getting a half cage instead of a full cage to reduce the weight a bit.

yeah, thats a life goal is to have a fully loaded garage gym.

Svensk?

>pussy pad
>>>/reddit/

>cushiony floor
Whoever built that is a DYEL retard. Lifting platforms have a wooden strip in the middle for a reason.

Iron out those flags you fucking kike

ewww racism

Fly those flags outside your house please

R8 and hate

Nice/10. Is that above ground level?