Just happened

62.5 kg 3x5 bench press

Last rep took 8 seconds to finish

fuck off dyel

Counting bar?

good job user keep it up

>just happened
are you one of those people in the gym who are constantly on their phones instead of actually lifting?? FUCK OFF and KYS

Not OP but what the fuck do you suggest people do while resting anyways? Stare at the floor contemplating life?

Calm down nerd

Keep it up bro, good job

Congrats brah.
fuck you

never give up. nice dubs.

>what the fuck do you suggest people do
>while resting
rest?

You can't rest while being on your phone?

It takes you that much effort to bicep curl your phone to use it? Kys dyel

>Last rep took 8 seconds to finish

7 second negative is useless when you are benching 30% of your bodyweight.

Soon it's 65, then 70, 80, 100

You're gonna make it user. We are proud of you

when you lift you give it all you got, and when you rest then you rest
when checking the phone becomes more important than lifting then your performance goes down, you get distracted etc.

He's got no comeback, what a loser lmao.

You're an absolute idiot, but I'm not surprised seeing how you're among us retards

this isnt some banter, I am genuinely disgusted by people on their phones in the gym. Sure maybe check now and then but when you are in the gym act like you in a gym, dont be some faggot constantly on the phone.
Not everyone is like this but sadly majority (in my gym) are

absolute idiots are those who come to the gym to use their phones instead of lifting

I'm not even memeing when I say you sound like you have something to prove. To people on Veeky Forums. You can DEFINITELY rest your muscles while also being on your phone, stop being obtuse and just admit that you're a fucking Veeky Forums DYEL loser.

Why do you hate phones so much user? What did they ever do to you?

>You can DEFINITELY rest your muscles while also being on your phone, stop being obtuse and just admit that you're a fucking Veeky Forums DYEL loser.
Its more about lifting than resting, you cant really lift when your mind is somewhere else, you cant really push yourself. If you are constantly on the phone then your mind is somewhere else. When you are concentrating on a task, concetrate on a task at hand.

around phones never relax

But you're not concentrating on a task. You're resting.

yes you still are, you are preparing (mentally and physically) for the next set.

this is true

Congrats OP. I rememeber when I first started lifting and I dreamt of the day I would BP 50kg. One day you'll be benching 120 for reps, and you'll look back, and see how far you've come.

I am proud of you.