What god do you lift for Veeky Forums?

What god do you lift for Veeky Forums?
I lift for Hercules and to honour Olympus

Broseidon obviously.

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky, but Crom is your god. Crom, and he lives in the earth. Once giants lived in the earth, OP, and in the darkness of chaos they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered, and the earth shook, and fire and wind struck down these giants, and threw their bodies into the waters. But in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel, and left it in the weight room. We, who found it, are just men: not gods, not giants, just men. And the secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, OP, you must learn its discipline. For no one, no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts...

>Points to barbell

This you can trust.

I lift so I can become a modern day Narcissus

trufax

Who /Hades/ here?

Will cuck and dethrone Zeus once I reach my absolute natty limit.

Definitely my goal body, but I lift for myself, my woman, and my community.

myself

FOR THE TRUE GODS

Randy

Nothing is more worthy of praise and reverence than the very sun itself

>natty
not gonna make it

I genuinely ask myself "What would the macho man do" on a daily basis

Apollo obviously

for qt women

/thread

Hercules was a demi-god you uneducated cunt. You are probably one of the guys who mistake 180 and 360 degrees.

prais tha sune

not-a gona makeit

Lifting for Rich

I lift for Apollo.

For the one true God. Fear not heathens, only once you have arrived at the pearly gates of heaven will the Father dole out his divine justice that you deserve for your heresy.

Hercules(his name was Heracles actually because his mother names him after Hera to try and appease her) became a god upon his mortal death as a reward for helping the Olympians against their battle against the giants. However only his godly half did, he's mortal half was sent to The Underworld to the Elysian Fields with the rest of the heroes of Greek mythology. Fucking moron.

Jesus. Trips wasted on an uneducated retard. Hercules became Gatekeeper of Olympus, God of strength, heroes, sports, athletes, health, agriculture, fertility, trade, oracles and divine protector of mankind after his death. You really should educate yourself before spewing shit.