Does Veeky Forums drink alcohol?

Does Veeky Forums drink alcohol?

No, I make gains

Just hit 5pl8 bench

No you didn't lol

Okay I didn't

Lmao get in my level, the alcohol drinks me.

Yes but mostly wine and whisky which are lower in calories, now I drink maybe once a week but this summer it was in the 4-5days range

Just adjust your cardio and you won't get fat from alcohol

Nope

>Phenibut
>Valium
>Zopiclone
>Oxy

I enjoy opening a cold one with the boys, yes. Also we live in West Virginia and they make moonshine so I'd be a real fag if I didn't partake. It's fine in moderation but stay away from dark beer. Unfortunately that's the only beer that tastes good...

From the age of 21 to 22 with about ten months of 23 I drank beer mostly to review it on my Beer Advocate account. Then hard liquor I would drink socially living with a hermit's social life (typically 2 or so parties in the summer months). Around a month ago I have stopped drinking entirely. Alcohol didn't do anything for me when hanging out with other people; I am very social when sober and when with others I wasn't impressed by their behavior. Final key point of why drinking isn't for me: alcohol kills your gains by it making you lazy and it's fattening.

nope, also all hard liquor taste identical to me.

On occasion, only with friends though, and even in that setting I prefer most other substances I've tried to alcohol. That's only because of the physical drawbacks. Hence why weed/LSD/psilocybin are better.

When I started taking lifting/dieting more seriously I heavily cut down on my drinking. 5 months ago I was a chubby fuck getting drunk every other night and probably drinking ~650 calories a day.

Once I started taking my fitness more seriously it kind of naturally just worked its way down. I'll drink a beer every day usually, and then factor in heavy drinking to a cheat day. I really don't love getting drunk like I used to and that's probably good, maybe it's a mental health thing. Who knows. Thanks for reading my blog.

One bottle of hennessy = ~400grams of alchohol
400grams of alchohol = 2800 calories :s
or am i wrong?

yeah. doesn't do much for me tho. It's nice to loosen up when going out

Yeah, usually a couple beers one night a week. Doesn't seem to interfere with my training or weight loss, just gotta compensate for it.

Way too much. I get drunk about 3 times a week, which seriously affects my gains. I don't really get hangovers but I'm lazy as fuck the next day. The social gains are worth it though. Great friends and lots of qts.

I stopped after leaving university

Idk, MyFitnessPal says an ounce of rhum/whisky/gin is 65-70 calories and when I drink unless Im trying to get wasted I drink around 4 ounces which would be 260

Way too much, have the issue of not stopping once I start.

>blacked out friday and saturday this weekend
>both times I blacked out before 10pm

When I get super drunk I become super charismatic and jolly. Most people have described me as a puppy when I'm hammered. It's good for making them social gains I guess but not in the way I would like to make them.

Trying to work on seriously cutting back on drinking. It's definitely been affecting my gains and the hangovers are terrible.

>stay away from dark beer
Why?

i feel like a slave to alcohol at social gatherings. like the only way i can be fun and cool is to get drunk. i want to change that. and i feel like the best way to change that is to remove the alcohol i drink. plus when i get drunk i feel too much anxiety afterwards thinking about what i might've said and i'd rather keep my mind clear. ever since i took acid a while ago i just don't want to lose my mind like that ever again, i want to be as close to mental clarity as possible.

Tends to have lots of sugar.

Where you me?

Except I don't get hungover. So had no real reason to stop. Got a nasty addiction. Ended up shitting the bed in a hospital during withdraw.
Clean now. I miss the social overdrive alcohol gives me though.

Rarely, once a month not even. It's hard when your friends are always partying.

Never drunk and never will drink, it's poison.

Black out regularly. Cutting down where possible as i get severe hangovers and alcoholic ketoacidosis. Find it very hard to resist though and my mind thinks that more drinks = more fun, but that's rarely the case. Also I need to cut

>Tips fedora

I THOUGHT SUMMER WAS OVER GODDAMMIT

Yep, if you don't you can't call yourself a sick cunt. Just saying.

I used to drink 8-12 beers twice a week before I started lifting and would put myself in shitty situations when it came to getting myself home for the night. After seeing my friend's life go to shit after a DUI, I wanted to change. Since I've been lifting for the last 10 months, I've cut back to drinking 5 or 6 shots worth of whiskey once a week and 2 or 3 beers another night. Feels good man. I definitely relied on getting shitfaced to have fun when I was in college, now I'm satisfied with a buzz.

hah funny thing is, the shittiest beer is actually the "best" for calorie/alcohol ratio. natty ice, natty daddy, Milwaukee's best. they're high ABV (less of the other shit) lagers (less calories by brewing process)

2 40oz of steel reserve a day, gained 20lbs in the last 4ish? months since becoming an alcoholic

lifts weren't effected at all. still vascular just got a beer belly now

YOU WILL NEVER BE RID OF US SUMMERFAGS HEHEHE

I make it for a living so I have to

N A T T Y

D
A
D
D
Y