Fast for 14 days

>fast for 14 days
>bald spots in beard fill in

okay

This happen to me too. My facial hair and eyebrows got way thicker I don't get it

>Fast>Survival mode>Testosterone raise

>brush teeth twice daily all my life
>get gf

okay

kek

I fasted around 30 to 45 hours 3 times in a week and also noticed on refeed how my testosterone had rose. Thicker/stronger beard than I ever had and bigger forearms. Didn't expect that, it's nice.

water or dry fast?

>dry fast
You mean dying?

Is this real?

you could try it and find out

shows how much you know. Dry fasting has been used for centuries.

How do I fast?

1: eat everything you can find
2: find more
3: goto 1

fuck off troll

It happened to me, I think this guy nails it about the mechanism behind :
I hate those faggots that try to promote intermittent fasting as a lifestyle though, shit is stupid you don't function optimally during a fast. It should be done periodically, during which your body repairs itself (autophagy). As a lifestyle, I guarantee it's some fucking shills that come promote it just to fuck you up long term. A fast from time to time might upgrade your test, living in caloric and carb restriction all the time is basically castration.

People who fast long term usually cut weight, it's good for that.

if by "nails it" you mean makes a guess about a random anecdote based on his feelings then yes. fucking nailed it

People who cut soda, bread and fast food also do. Eating often actually raises your metabolism, if they ate like the average chinese (low fat, most carbs come from rice) they would drop weight fast.

It's not good to be fasting all the time, it has been proven in studies to drop test and we're on a fitness forum so it'e be stupid to recommend this method to lose weight when there are much healthier ways. Fasting raises your cortisol, it's worth to do from time to time but living high cortisol year-long is retarded.

Except you can't refute it. Kys retard.

>Lose 60 lbs
>Hair begins to thin all over

Fuck my life

Fasting raises testosterone, google it

I just fasted and my beard got more patchy and my test levels went down and I went into ultra non-survival mode. check mate loser

fasting stimulates the autophagic response in your body, which has effects on hormone balance and production.

fasting drops weight faster and is easier. eating deficit is hard and takes longer
choices

>low test
Fix your diet.

I'm pretty sure dry fasting is used to practice mental/spiritual discipline, but it doesn't seem like not drinking water would have much of a physical benefit

lol

You ate low fat and ate much dairy, don't you?

Yeah! Dental cleanliness ftw!!

put your arms behind you in a v shape for maximum ayrodienamical efficiency, lean forward, and go FAST

yeah, for spiritual reasons. it's not healthy.

>nani mo nani mo

wrong again do some research