Should I aim to drink only water, Veeky Forums?

Should I aim to drink only water, Veeky Forums?

Only sipp. Become a sippboy boyo

I prefer to aim for just not drinking soda, iced teas, sugary juices, ect. I haven't actually lost a lot of weight but I feel a million times better and I don't get winded climbing stairs anymore.

Why the FUCK do cats always try to drink out of a tap rather than a bowl?

Because it is the objectively superior way to drink

In nature running water is safer than still water.

why do human males prefer girly boys than actual females ? earths life forms are stupid

GOMAD = Big Gains

I drink black coffee, water, and my wife's breastmilk.

You lost me at wife's breast milk

You think I'm not going to suck on my wife's tits just because they are full of milk? Dude it's been over 5 years. I keep getting her pregnant...

Can I have a taste? Sharing is caring

No. I only get access when the littlest one is asleep for the night. It's nothing special, like skim milk with a tiny bit of honey in it.

how does it affect your gains?

do you also drink her piss like Big Lenny recommends?

I do not drink her piss, but she does piss on my feet when we shower together. She thinks it's a preventative measure for Athelete's foot, but I just get off on it. I would love her to piss on my chest or dick, but not my face or in my mouth. I don't notice my gainz improving from it because I don't drink a lot of it usually. It's not something I'm into. I just love sucking on her tits.

start drinking her piss then and get back to us.

He only recommends drinking a trannys piss. Not the same thing

No sugary shit

water & whey, then 1 day you may

>mfw imagining the prospect of user inseminating his wife's womb every year just so he can drink her titmilk

Yes. You can also drink coffee or tea with a little tiny bit of milk/sugar added in it. Juice that isn't mostly syrups is okay but have fun paying out the dick for the good stuff because most of what's on store shelves is actually terrible for you. Energy drinks that are zero calorie are good (why do you think we love the /sip/ meme?). If you wanna get drunk you need to stick with liquors and swear off beer like it was Satan's diarrhea. Soda is also your mortal enemy: not even one.

tl;dr NEVER drink your calories. Liquids should be for sustenance primarily and only occasionally for indulgence.

You and your wife sound repulsive

>he's never sucked a woman's tit before

I drink water and dangerous amounts of alcohol

hmmmmmmmmmm

Alcohol for social gains

>inb4 some puritan faggot reminds me he doesn't drink when I didn't even ask

Water and green tea

>running water
>whiskers don't bump into bowl

what are the macros like?

Why do human females prefer CHAD :;(

why not? if you were femoid i bet you'd want chad genes flowing out of your pussy too.

nO you need to eat, user