Wake up juicehead, it's all over. Heh, looks like all those muscles didn't help you in a real fight

>Wake up juicehead, it's all over. Heh, looks like all those muscles didn't help you in a real fight.
What do, Veeky Forums? What's the point of looking tough if you can't back it up?

Because you can look tough AND carry a gun at the same time.
What's the point of starting shit when you don't have bullet-proof skin?

>Chad walks by and slaps your girl's ass
>Shoot him
>Go to prison for life
Lmao

>every state allows you to carry a gun
fuck off redneck

>implying I don't train boxing/bjj
I agree, people who only lift weights tend to be gigantic pussies who think that lifting something off the ground is hard

Stop being so insecure. Do you really care what some violent idiot thinks? Theyre a waste of your time. Stop trying to win stupid games. You knkw what they say about that

>shooting Chad.
Uhh that's impossible.

I'm Cali-swag, bro.
The states that are gay about CC need it the most LMAO.

>What's the point of starting shit
The thread

Even if you know how to fight, have experience etc getting into a fight should of the last resort. Even gun fight.

Those tattoos look retarded. Why cant professional fighters just fight and not be a fucking posers.

What's the point of being a fast swimmer if you suck at basketball?

They're completely different activities. It doesn't matter if it doesn't carry over to fighting. Lifting is a worthwhile activity in it's own right.

Everything you do is to either intimidate other men or get women. Denying the primal hard-wiring for fighting is nothing more than trying to be "above" people that can fight. Males fight males and if you can't then you are an evolutionary burden.

t. virgin

>living in a state that don't

shouldn't you be giving your wallet to a nigger?

Martial Arts are not friendly to autists and it's expensive. Lifting is a cheap solitary endeavor.

Nah nigga. I've put my penoir in a vaguber

My wife's boyfriend keeps us safe. Thank you verymuch

You can look up karate videos online

>being this autistic

kek

>spotted the pussy
he's right, faggot.

Fuck your bait.

If you only do activities to intimidate other men or impress women you are a pathetic loser.

I don't get in fights, if I have to I CC.
>Brandish gun at a nigger
>Don't get arrested because white
EZPZ

> professional fighters
> posers