When the singularity happens, and the transhuman age comes, are you going to leave your natural body behind?

When the singularity happens, and the transhuman age comes, are you going to leave your natural body behind?

Yes. I will have a cyborg gorilla body.

of course, I don't want to be left behind. the fuck you think why I bought a smartphone, I don't want to be that nigger that has to suck dick just get by.

>going full fraud
Never gonna make it

Yeah, being an undying cyborg will be pretty cool desu

kek

>implying I have to leave my body behind
>not getting nano augs
Keep my natty body and BTFO mechanicals any day
I'd take that pheromone aug though, fix my autism

I already want bimbo fake tits so this is just the next step.

transhumanism lite is already here, it's called steroids. I am literally trans (better than) human (You)

>inb4 muh side effects
yeah because replacing your limbs with robotic contraptions will definitely have no sides

100% but not until we're there.

And then the jews hack your prosthetics and make you go full Sandy Hook in order to ban them.

>the jews hack your prosthetics and make you go full Sandy Hook in order to ban them.
literally the plot of OP pic

Would that even be possible if they aren't connected to the internet? Think cochlear implants my man

>not becoming a cute anime girl
Not gonna make it

Fuck.

Brb reinstalling Deus Ex 1

I'm more of a Veeky Forums guy than a Veeky Forums guy, so cleaning/maintaining my android body to stay in shape sounds way more enjoyable than dieting and lifting.

Yes, or at least get replaceable organs.

transhumanism is for faggots

genetic manipulation master race reporting in

This is also transhumanism you knob. Transhumanism =/= having robot arms

You're so retarded it hurts. It's the same fucking thing, you dunce. There are just many branches of the Transhumanist tree.

Some are gene edited, some are hard bolt on augmentations (joke intended). And some, the True chads of the world, take the branch where they digitize their consciousness and meld it with AI cuties like Samantha and become far more than any human (post or otherwise) could ever be.

>Cosmetic genetic engineering for hyperlongevity, reduced aging, max athletic performance, green eyes, extraterrestrial IQ
>Backup clone organs
>Backup brain connectome scan on a harddrive
>Nanotech in my body
>Performance enhancing drugs

Getting a robotic body or body parts? Hell no, I just wanna max my human potential until entropy destroys me forever.

I'll do whatever idgaf. The world we live in is already obviously fake as fuck so who cares? Plug me into a computer or stick my brain in a robot or shove a smartphone up my ass or whatever. It's all bullshit.

What is this from

Hopefully the computers just take over this shit show

Honestly i'm considering having an "accident" where i lose all my limbs and get cool prostethics. Next would be augmenting eyesight and hearing.
and finally, Nanomachines to be practically immortal.

One bionic arm just for aesthetics
Gene improvement to max out body potential.

Battle Angel Alita. The movie is one of the best animes ive ever seen.

Common theme in GiTS. Constant viruses, hacking, espionage and so on

Fuck no
In a time where everything can be accessed and fucked by hackers do you really think I'd want my body to be connected to the same grid my smartphone is?

bioboosted master race

If you can access it, someone else can access it. If you can access it remotely, someone else can access it remotely.