What the FUCK Veeky Forums?

i fell for the "only drink water bro" meme for the past 6 months. now i can't drink soda or anything with sugar without upsetting my stomach and making my kidneys hurt. my body literally rejects anything thats not water. what the fuck guys how am i supposed to have a normal life now?
>here user have a drink
>user why are you still in the bathroom
fuck all of you

I think that's normal actually.

>why can't i drink unhealthy things
gee user, have you tried fruit juice?

Rejoice, you've cleansed yourself

you should probably be feeling better, overall?

>fuck all of you
I audibly kekd there

>my kidneys hurt.
Obviously something is wrong.
Why would you want to drink something like that?

Hehe we got anotha one boys!

i do feel a lot better. but now i'm that weird guy that only orders water and asks for the menu nutrition chart at restaurants. i didn't realize the price of fitness was social isolation

wow you're a faggot, do you really doubt yourself that much?

no one gives any fuck at all what you order

Just make a big deal out of it. I tell people I don't drink bec it's degenerate and they think I'm super virtious. Turn your problem into a plus.

If you eat out so much that you give a shit about what you eat when you eat out then you are eating out too often

That's normal. Now get a water filter so you can reach another level of pure. Stop drinking anymore tasty poison.

yes
my friends and family mock me because they're all fatties
seems like horrible advice
i eat out like twice a week. alternatively i could just choose to not hang out with friends or family anymore
already have one. great investment

grats, you're living the natty life now

who cares about what normies think? I've been drinking only water for years and it's great.

Also:

>muh I drink coke and I need to pee

That means that your body is now able to detect and eliminate the crap you're drinking.

>tfw my parents forced me to drink water when they found out how bad soda actually is
>tfw been drinking nothing but water and milk since I was 13
>tfw no fatties in my family

newfags dont even add salt to their water
get on my level

If you'd sacrifice your enlightenment for the sake of normies then you should unironically kill yourself

>my friends and family mock me because they're all fatties
fatties aren't entitled to any opinion about food. You'll be better off alone.