If i wear short shorts to the gym in america will people think im a poofter?

if i wear short shorts to the gym in america will people think im a poofter?

using the word "poofter" and wearing your sisters booty shorts to the gym will definitely make you look like a raging homosexual

>tfw short legs
>all mens shorts are knee length on me
>cant show of my enormous thighs
>normies try to "dont skip leg day bro" meme me even tho I squat 200kg

what cunt?

Have you tried not being a manlet?

I unironically wear womens running shorts that I took off my little sister. Ive even worn them to work where its 95% workingclass men. as long as you can handle some banter at some point youre just too big to get shit for

not even that much of a manlet. just proportionally tiny femurs. 10/10 squat leverages tho

Ayy I sort of know what you mean.
I'm 6'2" but my arms are short relative to my height so I can bench more than other lanklets at my gym.

Depends on the gym. Most people won't care as regular gym-goers tend to expose their idiosyncrasies. I suggest showing up in traditional battle dress: Stubbies and Blundstones.

>dont skip leg day bro
They mean your calf's
Work your calf's

yes if you don't wear shorts that cover the knees everyone will think that you take it up the ass

short shorts are not common here, neither is the word poofter.

>filename

Rugby player here.
Man, I also carry my shorts to the gym as they are the most comfortable for lifting. Shut your fag insecurities off.

op it literally doesnt matter what you wear to the gym unless it's restricting your lifting somehow

>tfw you will never have islander legs

no. I wont

where do you buy your shorts lad? "sports" shops where I live only stock chav tracksuits and no actual sports gear

Shorts aren't gay.

Fags wear compression clothing and tights to the gym, just like women.

Post pics or this is b8

Honestly lad Primark does nice gym shorts with zipped pockets for £9 a pair

Being insecure and caring about what people think of you are your bigger problems mate

I meant rugby shorts

this

cba to take pics but I dont know why you think its bait. theyre just shorts...

I was wondering when /k/ would show up. Did you order the new boots?

cunt i'd wear a nike tracksuit everyday if i had the money

Juicy

If you cannot get them in a shop just look for them online.

If you have thick legs people just assume your ex military or some sort of athlete.

No one gives a shit, wear the shorts you like.
You're a poofter if you're worried about what they think you limp-wrist.

speak for anyone but yourself you poofter!

My US club wears Gilbert shorts that we just order online.

natural?

fuggg

Who cares what they think? It's the man that makes the clothes. I walk around in public wearing short shorts. I jog with short shorts. I doubt people think I'm a "poofer", and even if they do? Who cares?

probably not, he recovered from a full ACL tear in like half a year

lmao calflets are the worst

>this is how manlets cope.
I'm glad I'm a calflet instead of being a chestlet or a manlet.
I can wear pants to hide my calves.

chicks dig it. who cares what dudes think.

girls think short shorts are for poofters unless you are an athlete and it's part of the uniform.

And...they're kinda right.

if you look like your pic related probably not.
if you look like a twink, probably
but there are a lot of people who are a decade behind in fashion trends

I had a girl come to watch my rugby matches to "see all the guys legs" and specifically asked me to wear my rugby shorts when I went around to pork her. My legs aren't even very big.

I think girls like legs more than they let on, or at least some of them do.

Lmao calves dont matter, its all about the GLUTES

"WOMEN LOVE FUCKING GLUTES! LOVE IT!" - AlphaDestiny

most legit statement he ever said. girls do check out big guy asses

is that david laid

I dont think so, but I can see the similarities. the back of the hair, bone structure and muscles look like him.

desu, theres a lot of 6 foot tall white dudes who look like david laid. fringe haircut, good looking and well developed physique (paired with a nice ass)

I just wanna know how you get glutes like that. Is squats enough or do you need to isolate? I'd feel awfully self conscious doing bb hip thrusts as a man desu

Squats, Deadlifts, and RACK PULLS ABOVE THE KNEE

Manlet come on.

chur cuzzy

>going to the gym for getting taller

>who cares

I fucking hate it when pic related is always occupied in my gym.

Why doesn't this have ratchets on it? Seems like it would be awfully ineffective without ratchets.

Bull shit.
Aesthetics matter. Looking thick makes you tighter and adds at least 20kg to your squat.

Bro I know what you mean. Today some asshole spent a whole 45 minutes on the rack even though he was already 6'5". Every time someone asked to use it he would tell them he was "just making sure you fucking retards stay in your place." Sick of this shit.

It's honestly a solid AMOG move. Beta lifters will be off their game clenching their butthole in fear of your rayp game.

No, shorter shorts are the best for leg days so you don't get extra material sticking to you.

I am in America and I have really long legs which aren't THICC in any way, I am also extremely tall and I do often wear short shorts to the gym.

Sometimes, I even wear short shorts outside of the gym and outside of the house.

I actually prefer wearing short shorts when playing basketball, and I have some custom-length basketball shorts made for me.

People think it's normal for men to wear short shorts, for me at least.

>they are called shorts
>people don't want to actually wear shorts

Shorts should be this long>wearing tighs and compresion stuff is ok
>but wearing actual shorts isn't
mmmm

>caring about the opinions of a bunch of burgers who go "eeww thats gay" at the slightest bit of male nudity
No, but thinking like that makes you a fucking poofter

lmao you think manlets can engineer anything properly? you need to be >6ft to have a functioning brain

>walk into gym
>some faggot is curling on the stretching rack

it's true, look at Isaac Newton

all memes aside
did this actually make taller
10/10 would try if it did

>modesty is for poofters
Humans had been covering up for a long time, before you relativists cucks came along.

grow grow grow

Sbw is jacked, but not shoped fgt

POOFTA KUNT

No but it did herniate every disk in your spine and snap every tendon in your body until you were nothing more than a pile of flesh screaming and pleading for the sweet release of death

It just dislocated ankles and shoulders

yes but this is a status symbol in many places in America. You should fake fake homosexuality if you live in Calirfornia or New York

girls can shitpost now, fug

BLUNDSTONES A SHIT!!!!

Can you imagine the sound of the tendons separating from the bone? Maybe the CIA was right about water boarding.

>side zip

someone post the pic please

man, fuck that

>t. cunt who wears his boots in the smoko room.

I can easily kick my blunnies off while you have to reach down and unzip, getting shit all over your fingers which you then ingest because you're too lazy to wash before smoking.
t. cunt who got told off by naked old guy for wearing work boots to the pool changing room