Going to start juicing

Any advice before I ruin my life?

Think twice.

If you still want to, then go for it. don't forget you also have to work hard.

>injecting chinese soup

Hey fit, im balding very quickly, got a gyno tumor removed and still got gyno in the other nip, got anger issues and other mental health issues, and high Blood pressure that hasn't been controlled my meds so far, 145 /80. And I'm 18, gonna blast away soon and die by the time I'm 40. Rip

How old are you?
How long have you been seriously working out?

How about just lift harder and eat more, and eat more whole foods.

Or do whatever faggot.

23, been working out for almost 5 years now, went from 130 lbs to 175

That's what I'll be doing until next summer, at which point I'll do a cycle

Just don't

Do you wanna be Connor Murphy?

If you have MPB genetics then don't. Also are you like 5'5 wtf? I haven't weighed 175 since I was skinny fat in high school

My only advice to you is prepare to be seriously underwhelmed by the whole experience. The whole needles and injecting thing seems to provoke a DESIRE for some kind of ominous or acute notion of the whole thing but it just isn't there. It takes literally MONTHS before you even start to feel them and even then the progress is slow, but it does happen which is nice. You will soon swallow the red pill that shutting down your endocrine system isn't nearly as bad as the liberals want people to think. You will soon learn that bringing the endocrine system back online is easy as fuck and can be done very reliably. You will soon learn that most people have literally zero side effects from steroids except for those that they were genetically prone to which they are well aware of before even going on.

It's weird man. I battled psychologically for so long going back and forth before I made the decision and then I got on and was like "this is it?". You don't really feel any different (other than the psychological effects of being bigger/stronger/more confident), you don't think any different, you just get bigger muscles and look better. It's just not a big deal. Do it if you want.

Use aromasin for estro control, adex is shit, extremely hard to dial in.
Test will give you size but you will look blocky
Tren will make you shredded, the main side is insomnia, get some 5-htp from walmart and take two an hour before bed, this maked me sleep like a babby
Godspeed user

He was impotent and unable to get it up most of the time.
He even admitted it on that ridiculous australian E-celebs show.

I think that and the sleep apnea should have tipped him off that his heart was going to give out.

Nah haha I was just skinny as fuck and I'm naturally at 10-12% bf. Makes it a bit harder to put on weight though

Thanks for the actual tips, I was leaning towards Adex because of the price but might be better to keep it simple

Y..yes

I am 20 and taking Finasteride to stop balding, and it has worked fucking great for the past year, totally stopped my balding, however if I go on testosterone, will Finasteride still work to counterract the balding?

Didn't know him, looks like a cool, shredded dude

Get shredded beforehand to take advantage of great nutrition partioning.

Dude, do the adex.
.5 mg every other day will help with bloating, water weight and will help when you go into PCT as well. It's not a "must have" but you'll have a better time if you do

Steroids is literally giving up forever. You can never know your natural potential, which makes you a failure as a person... it also ruins your mental health so it also makes you un-fixable if you're unlucky.

I don't think there is even any weight to the choice to do it... it's a pure loss.

pic related you after 4 years of natty lifting

But my genetics aren't garbage, I'm actually like 80% to my body goal 1 year in.. and since I have the positive character trait of determination, I do what it takes to look like I want to. Not to mention natural growth looks better..

I bet you are one of those guys that argues your favorite lifters are natty

females can buy birth control pills and get all the hormones they want, but when a males tries to do it it gets demonized for decades

The only steroid and ancillaries you need are Testosterone and Aromasin or Arimidex. Having some Nolvadex on hand is good in case you get a gyno flare up for some reason, and the Nolvadex will zap it pretty quick while your Aroma or Adex is kicking in.

If you want to get serious and maybe compete in bodybuilding then look into the other steroids. This is the advice I would have given my 23 year old self. I know it is useless though because once you try steroids you want to try all of them.

post body and/or goal body? you've got me curious

whats ur favorite anabolic

I meant might as well go for asin instead of adex, no way I'm going without an AI and grow boobs

keep a tight diet, seriously. don't dreamer bulk unless you love getting fat. eat as if you were natty, maybe a little more protein and you'll be good. train hard. recover. periodize your training/steroid protocol. take a moderate amount of gear.

that's my advice. and stay consistent. unless you're 5'5, you're not going to blow up like you thought.

if you're making this thread, you need to do more independent research

Are you really ready to make your physical appearance the most important aspect in your life, for the rest of your life? That's the only case it's worth it IMO (that, and athletes).

If you have career aspirations, any other kinds of goals in your life, I'd recommend against it because let's be real: nobody ever just does 1 cycle.

175 lbs is damn near the natural limit if you're average height and 7-8% body fat, you fat fucking lard ass.

No, don't think twice. Once you do it you realize how useless natty lifting is. Just came off of my first cycle and... welp, I now realize there is just no point to it all kek. I'm just going to go back to cardio.

Manlet spotted

hope you're prepared for acne, balding, and gyno

gyno can be countered 100%. The rest not really. Chance for those sides on the short term run is quite low. Few cycles will not hurt.

Also OP,do it right and you wont ruin your life.

t.2cycles of test+masteron looking like most of you never will.

what if i want to be Clarence