Bet with friend

Hey Veeky Forums I have a fat friend who is your typical fat person. He always goes on and on about how hard it is to lose weight. I told him losing weight is very easy and he's betting me money that if I put on 15 pounds of fat I wouldn't be able to lose it. How do I gain 15 pounds of fat in a month or so?

sodium, creatine, water. Bloat up 15 lbs then lose it in like a week and make him want to kill himself

this. salt everything. do a creatine cycle. drink more water buddeh

then lose it in like 2 or 3 weeks, and then watch your friend kill himself or finally get in shape

make huge ice cream shakes filled with oreos, chocolate sauce, jam, marshmallow cream and other high calorie shit. drink as much of that as you can every night

i do this at work during the yearly normie "lose it" challenge and everyone thinks im some sort of dieting god.

I'm in college so budget is kind of an issue. And it has to be actual fat we hang out a lot and he's going to be watching my intake. You guys might not be get it and call me retarded but I really want to prove to him how easy it is. We've been friends for years and watching him slowly eat himself to death is depressing. Plus it's only 15 pounds. You can lose that no problem.

this shit is so funny to me.
>basically biology knowledge gained from fucking Veeky Forums of all places
>use it to gain and lose 30 pounds of body mass (water, fat, and muscle) within 3 months (1 month to gain it, two to lose it for the challenge)
>normie coworkers think I should start a youtube channel to share my secrets and become a million
lmao if I could make that money with "move more, eat less, piss/shit/sweat a lot before weigh in" based youtube videos I would never step foot in that awful place of business again

I put on a stone (14 lbs) a while back to see if I could put on muscle weight as a sort of fuck everything diet and as soon as I stopped gaining I lost it in about 3 weeks tops just going back to my old diet

you are retarded. excessively gaining and losing weight is hell for your body. and you'll be wasting a ton of money, and he's just going to make up some shitty excuse about "muh thyroids" or "muh genetics" if you do gain and lose 15 pounds. you can't win with logic and fat people.

just try execersing with your dumbass friend instead. start out walking everyday, then jogging, slowly pushing him. watch what he eats and slap shit out of his hands if your fatty touches sweets or something

>Excessively
15 pounds is not excessive

the diet is whats going to be excessive. it's horrible for your metabolism

Whatever. I have strong willpower, it doesn't matter to me.

ok tough guy, sorry for warning you about how you're going to make it a lot harder to lose weight when youre older.

I'll worry about that when I get to there. Do you know how to put on 15 pounds quickly? In about a month or so? I'll do it and then be done.

It's not rocket appliances you just eat a bunch of rich food.
I really recommend you don't do this stupid bet though

Yes eat 5k calories a day

Is there something I could do to not have to eat 5000 calories? Protein powder? Soda?

>Mac from always sunny gained a bunch of weight for a meme, intending to lose it all later
>face is still fat 4 seasons later
no this is a great idea OP

I'm 20 and have very high willpower. It won't be a problem.

You said yourself you want to put on fat, eating a large surplus is the only way to do this.

5000 calories seems like a lot though. I don't know if I can even eat that much.

Every 3500 calories you eat over what you burn (BMR + exercise) is a pound of fat gained. That means for gaining half a pound a day to hit your 15 lbs a month goal you need to eat at a 1750 calorie surplus, so like probably 4-6000 a day depending on your height/weight/activity level.

It can be ice cream, wings, beer, pop, twinkies, pizza, whatever. Just be jamming food into your face until you feel sick and as soon as you stop feeling sick start jamming more in there, that's how us fatties do it. You'll probably want to cut out vegetables and water since they'll fill you up without giving you calories.

Drink a gallon of milk a day and eat 200g peanut butter, there you go only 1.5k left, thats like one or two meals.

you've never lost weight but you are completely sure you can do it

have fun with your extra belly fat forever user

I'll post results in 4 months and prove you wrong.
Thanks user. How much would drinking soda help this along?

for real, after you fuck up your facial aesthetics once, it will be a long and painful road back without roids

It's only 15 pounds
Also would skipping breakfast help?

Depends on how much you drink senpai. Calories in calories out.

Skipping breakfast shouldn't help. The advice to eat breakfast if you're trying to lose weight is so you don't have as bad of an urge to overeat later. But you're intentionally overeating so you probably want to start as early as possible and eat throughout the day.

That's about 1400 calories per meal. This is going to be doable I think. Thanks for the help man.

Kek ok retard. Those 15 pounds will turn into 30 real quick. I hope you get fatter than your friend.

>Projecting

Hope you got a big clothing budget OP

Jesus Christ, you're fucking retarded. You have to be 17

Enjoy fucking up your face for a month to gain it, then 2-3 more months of annoying cutting to lose it. (3-4 considering you're fucking retarded and asking this question)

And for what? So your friend can laugh it off as genetics?

It's only 15 pounds, geez. Calm down. I'm 20 by the way.

No, it's not "only 15 pounds", mongoloid. Eating at a 1750 surplus (shit ton of food, fucking hell) for a month will get it. To get rid of it in 2 months at the minimum you need a 900 deficit, which is actually significant if you don't exercise or lift hard, the most likely (400-600 deficit) is going to take you 15 weeks, which is 3+ months

So good job wasting 4-5 months of your life?

There are 12 months in the year. It's really not a big deal. It's true I've never lost weight before, but that's not the point. The point is to prove how easy it is.