I hurt myself today

I tried getting a really bad itch on my face during inclined dumbbell bench and felt my shoulder almost pop out. Crunchy tendon feeling and all

Who /suffering/ here?

I get this weird, stingy feeling in this area when I do deadlifts

Pls tell me its just me working out muscles I've never worked before

Should I go see a doctor?

it has been 2 and a half months and my ac joint is still being a fugging bitch. put me down

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Those are your hip flexors. Try doing some hip flexor stretches and see how it feels.

thanks m8, I only get it when I deadlift but nothing when I'm doing squats

Like pain? That should have you visiting a doc

Climbed a tree to the 3rd story of appartment then I fell
No damage
Crash motorbike into a stationary van
Destroyed van and bike
No damage
Flipped a speed boat
No damage
Homemade fireworks failed catastrophically literally launched me of my feet
No damage

>starting to think I am immortal

Yesterday warming up in gym with ohp no weight just bar
Pt owns a cat and that made sneeze
I almost died fucked my back and neck and shoulders.
>fucking cats nearly killed me

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

THE ONLY THING THATS REAL

It's not pain, but it can turn into it with certain movements. It's just really easily irritated. The doctor said it would take 6-8 weeks to heal and he was right in a sense that near constant pain stopped around then.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Sounds like sciatic nerve pain.

im in the same boat, i fucked up my right shoulder doing weighted dips, and it still hurts like bitch when trying to add weight, it seems like its recovering but very slowly, almost no recovery

also, there are days it hurts like a biach, it hurts to live

it was in march, so since then i cant go heavy, i think im done guys, will never make it, continue without me

>animals in gym

Johnny Cash >>>>> NIN

Fucked my left wrist up just behind the base of the thumb this week somehow, getting pretty bad pain when i try do any push movement like push-ups or chest press. Currently avoiding those exercises.
Cant really see much in the way of swelling, but terrified ive done something like fracture my scaphoid rather than just sprain my wrist.

Any bros fracture their scaphoid before and can tell me what its like?
>h-help

Fuck incline bench

Just do flat bench man, it's so much better for shoulder health

No
She was contaminated by cat hair

I'm sad. Like, really sad.

how can anyone be this wrong

literally everyone who goes heavy on flat bench has a long history of shoulder issues

I quit doing it because I kept snapping up my sc joint

Same as me senpai,

Doing OHP at my home gym, doggo boops me with his snoot to let me know he's there and I almost died doing my warmups, ended up straining my neck which put me out for a week

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY

Yeah man I am never warming up again to dangerous

I swear to fucking god i get the same thing, as if you think a vein just busted and you get a warm stingy feeling

Hug

IN THE END

man i miss stargate sg-1