Two years to make four months to break

>two years to make four months to break
How dies that make you feel Veeky Forums? Is it all worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/the-science-of-steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you looked better before you PCT'd

>how do you feel that a roider lost all of his progress because he stopped cycling and training

I don't feel anything but apathy. Natty bodybuilders maintain their mass for a lot longer than frauds, that's just a simple fact of life.

Adderall homie

Cx

TriHard

based on what? muscle is muscle doesnt matter how you grew it

He didn't know how to train properly without the help of roids = nogains when cheat codes off

i guess he got ripped after getting banned :(
rip purple army TriHard cX

If he starts training again he'll get back to his 2yr mark in 6 months. Muscle memory is legit

ah gotcha

Black niggers

He didn't manage to keep a single solitary scrap of his gear bitch gains in only four months.

The only way he'll get back anything is if he got on another cycle. Because there's a damned good chance that he's probably permanently affected his normal test levels or never had decent test levels to begin with.

>Natty bodybuilders maintain their mass for a lot longer than frauds
are you retarded or something? If you stop training you will lose muscle, that's a fact

Yeah, but natty guys who put on impressive gains tend to live lives where they don't easily lose those gains and can put on maximum muscle mass faster with ease.
Guys who geared their way to gains will lose all of that shit in record time because they honestly didn't put in the work and the gear has tanked their natty test.

Mass potential has a lot too do with test levels. Higher levels of test allow you to maintain higher levels of muscle mass. When you take that test away, no matter what you do, your body will recomp to a size relative to your new test levels. So no, muscle is not just muscle no matter how you got it. Thats why PCT is a thing, so roiders can minimize those loses.

My older brother used to be in really good shape and he hasn't worked out in a couple years.

He's fatter now but he's still got a lot of muscle. As I understand it takes a long time for natty lifters to lose everything.

pct isnt to minimize the losses, pct is to regain normal test levels and reduce estrogen

Don't think it Veeky Forums TriHard

Confirmed for not knowing shit about steroids. Also you can't 'feel' apathy. Apathy is the absence of feeling. It's like saying you can see darkness.

KFC and Watermelon

had very little muscle mass in the before pic. arms look like 13 inchers

Which minimizes losses in the long term.

Do try to keep up.

Cx

>natty guys who put on impressive gains

First of all:
>natty
>impressive gains
pick one

>Guys who geared their way to gains will lose all of that shit in record time
this is pure bullshit. If you reached natty limit with gear and you do not look like mass monster pro bodybuilder you will keep those gains. But if you are a mass monster you will drop muscle after getting off gear because gear lets you keep all that size.

>they honestly didn't put in the work
Coping mechanism of every single natty out there. You are lying to yourself, you are compeletly wrong. I never saw a natty lifter that puts "effort" into training. Every day im watching people at my gym and every natty guy doesn't even have sweat on his forehead after he's done. Roiders always go fucking hard on every exercise and you can see the results

Muscle memory, it comes back fast desu

Dude still has exactly the same amount of muscle mass as before, he just has some fat on him now.

He didn't have any mass to begin with so 10lbs of fat basically erases his look.

If any skinnyfat skeleton on this board hit 8% bf without ever bulking first they'd look like the first picture.

not sure if you're trying to be funny, but anyways he is streaming on youtube since he got banned

>I wonder how long it will take for my 36 inch chest and 12 inch arms to stop looking pumped.
oh gee

what about it

It's hard okay give me a break

You are such an retard.

Fake and gay. Exogenous androgens increase androgen receptor affinity and satellite cell proliferation. In essence "increasing your natty limit". You will be bigger over time with little effort even without hormones. His loss isn't due to use of gear, he just never knew how to eat or train to begin with. Being lazy on gear doesn't supersede training intensity or diet. I know many fat blobs and skinnybtwigs running gear. Many maintain perfectly aesthetic and strong physiques when not on gear because they maintain diet and intensity.

strongerbyscience.com/the-science-of-steroids/

hehehe what u talkin bout homie cx

TRIHARD CX TRIHARD