Any good alternatives to milk?

Any good alternatives to milk?
It's fucking up my skin and I get bad stomach problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27265162
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back in time and let your mum get BLEACHED so your future self can handle dairy

Semen

Almond milk

Goat milk

There is absolutely no substitute for milk.
It's not about the macros or relatively cheap price. The reason you should drink milk is for that IGF-1 content.

how are nuts a good alternative to dairy?

If you are afraid of estrogen your stomach will naturally break it down and wont mess you up.

Do not believe me? Try eating hgh and see how effective it is.

Pretty good, lower protein and carbs, higher fat. Less expensive if you don't buy the pompous shit. Does the same job just slightly less effective.

Yeah, not drinking milk you fucking manchild.

>b-but what do I put in muh cereals

Stop eating cereals you fucking manchild.

Be white

Whole fat Greek yogurt.
Has all of the benefits of whole milk along with the additional enzymes to digest it, and therie's more protein in it too.

fpbp

LITTLE
WHITE
DICK

>When the nigger doesn't know how to respond, he changes the subject to "muh dick"

Almond milk. I find it's almost as creamy as real milk.

I drink almond milk most of the time not just because of my lactose intolerance, but because milk has a shitton of calories and sugar. 30 Cals in a cup of unsweetened almond milk vs 90/160 Cals in skim/regular milk.

(you)

go and be a beta on reddit pls.

>whining about a stomach ache

Fuck off.

Keke it's been shown to have no impact

dont worry aryans have the biggest dicks much bigger than africans jonah falcon has the biggest in the world

we always win

Try rice milk, its relatively cheaper than almond and some other ones. They all taste like shit, but rice milk is the one that tastes the least like anything.

>So natural
They seriously couldn't come up with a slogan that doesn't sound sarcastic?

No, pompous hipster faggot foods have to be pompous and gay to appeal to their demographic

Is Estrogen in soy and cow milk a meme? How much would it take to make my peepee smaller? Is almond or rice milk a good alternative?

I don't drink much milk, only cereal some days and sometimes i drink a little for my bones grow stronger but desu lads i've only got a few inches and i can't afford to lose any more :(

It is a meme.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27265162

>so natural
Yeah fuck that artificial cow milk.

jokes are only funny if theyre exaggerations and not just the plain old truth

>mice
Is there not a study with humans?

No, it's low protein and twice the price of dairy milk
Soy milk
inb4 estrogens, that's a lie perpetuated by the dairy shills
>how do I know you aren't a soy shill
A real soy shill would still shill for dairy. Cows need 2-5 times the calories in soy to produce 1 calorie of soy milk, so they get 2-5 times the money if they sell to the dairy industry rather than you

holy shit you destroyed him too hard user

There are like 30 non-dairy milks out there, I am sure you will be able to find one you like.

For starters, you could tell us why you want to drink milk or a milk alternative in the first place.
Goat milk is easier to digest but not that much.

>IGF1
>being bioavailable
>not being destroyed during digestion

Pick one.
Steroid hormones like estrone, estradio, progesterone prolactin testosterone and such aren't destroyed during digestion though, and dairy is the single biggest dietary source of progesterone and prolactin and estradiol in the human diet.

How did IGF-1 levels increase by 10% in people who drank only a pint a day?

First off, idk what you are referring to, but if you are actually basing this on some sort of trial done on actual people, then I would be inclined to ask you if you know that eating protein raises IGF-1 levels in humans, not to mention milk proteins seem to be the ones who do this the most due to their high quality.

IGF-1 like non sex steroid hormones aren't absorbed by the human body in oral form, reason why no one takes igf-1 pills, it has to be injected.

Holy Beautiful

Can't seem to find any that compares milk drinkers to non milk drinkers, but according to pretty much every single study done on hormone density in dairy products suggest that they're in such tiny ammounts that even if they were mostly absorbed they wouldn't even put a dent in the hormonal balance of a human.

>Steroid hormones like estrone, estradio, progesterone prolactin testosterone and such aren't destroyed during digestion though
Small quantities found in food are easily inactivated, otherwise every carnivore/omnivore would have hormonal imbalance

Coconut Milk is great

Water

>vegans now using estrogen as an argument
anyone seeing the irony here?

also why the fuck is my spell check always saying oestrogen? is that the britbong way its spelt?

goats milk tastes like sour piss

> roses are red
> barack is half black
> if you can't drink milk
> you have to go back

the ability to drink milk without getting sick is the true litmus test for being white

yup

Thanks bro.
Although there is a vegan guy on /pol/ that is spamming vegan threads there and this is one of the studies he cites against dairy: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
I'm not too sure about this because as you said, the estrogens in milk are almost unnoticeable.
Nevertheless, skim milk should get rid of most of this hormone bullshit, right?

>almond milk
>ANY kind of similarity to milk

fuck outta here, and it's coming from someone that drinks both

NOTHING can replicate cow milk(havent tried human milk outside when I was a few months old so no idea), goat milk comes close but it isn't superior in terms of taste and goat cheese is one of my favourite type of cheeses, love me some chevre.
the rest aka non-animal alternative is just flavoured water with some vitamins added in

This is the part where you post a scholarly article and everybody reads the first line of the abstract and nothing else and bullshits whatever they want to support what they just read.

Does no one here drink fairlife? I think it tastes better than the regular stuff I was drinking before.

This. Chocolate fairlife has just as much sugar as regular milk, twice the protein, and tastes great.

Anybody else feel really nauseous and fatigued after drinking their whey and water shake? I feel puking and then taking a nap rn