If a guy wanted to humiliate a girl for her genetics, he'd be vilified

If a guy wanted to humiliate a girl for her genetics, he'd be vilified.

But if a girl wanted to make fun of a guy for being short/having a smol cock, it's all fun and games.

Tell me why society should accept this.

Cause everyone's a fucking hypocrite these days. Some bitch at work said i was weird looking. I called her a midget with fucked up teeth. Guess which one of us dosent have a job now.

Her?

i feel for u brah but still kekd

not sure if america is fucked or am i just in some weird fucking good neighborhood (i actually live in one of the worst cities in the country so no) but ive never seen people humiliating each other irl. i graudated in 2013 and even then, people didnt give a shit about each other and the virgin guy vs cool bully was more like some 90s high school movie fantasy and in reality people just didnt talk to each other.
i honestly dont get your life experience because im mediocre as fuck if not worse and everyone is nice to me on the street. i feel like youre just looking for shit people and when you find shit people on the internet you get outraged.

Where do u live? I live in New England and everyone's a cunt. Guys just sizing each other up constantly. That's why I decided to get big actually. Got tired of these skinny fat white dudes acting tough. Nobody talks shit anymore though which is kind of why I go out of my way to try to fuck guys I don't like girlfriends. Just to possibly have some drama in my life. I'm fucking pathetic.

That's so fucked up. Stories like that really get my blood boiling.

Because men can usually take a joke.
If you tell a girl she has a roast beef or a hairy ass she'll end up in a psych ward within hours for "attempting" suicide or shave her hair and become a dyke.

i live in eastern yurop where people supposed to be "tougher" or at least more raw or whatever but i dont experience it at all. obviously there are group of people i dont like but not because they would humiliate me or whatever but i just think theyre cunts with inflated egos so i simply avoid them. even if youre fucked up its pretty easy to build a social circle so i dont get why people worry so much about shit they will never experience irl. like some landwhale said she hates short people, oh my god whats gonna happen now? who gives a shit, everyone knows she is a cunt

Looks obviously matter when it comes to finding a relationship but when it comes to judging a people's "worth", looks matter extremely more for women.

Yea I think it's a geographical thing. When I go out which I rarely do these days I always seem to bump into some faggot from high school who's to drunk and since he bullied me in hs thinks he can still fuck with me now. Which generally ends up with me removing myself from the situation before I try to knock him out. Honestly I have a long list of people I would fuck up if I got the chance.

I've always been an angry fuck but never had the body to back it up. Now that I do I've changed completely. I'm still nice to people I care about but I call people out on there shit way more. It's gonna get me in trouble one day. Having the confidence I do now is great and the girls love it which is nice tho.

Been in Boston past two years and people here are awful

Boston is the fucking worse. I visited my friend in NH who is in college and theres some red headed faggot with a loud mouth who clearly thought he was God's gift to earth because he was from Boston.

its the opposite here. there arent any bullies but the people i cant tolerate were all gym-bros who thought they were smarter/better than others but in reality all of them were really mediocre. and they never said a word but you can just feel they think theyre better.

You're never going to create a fair society, and pointing out obvious flaws like this will only get you ostracized. Instead, study society, understand it, and use its structure to your benefit.

You should have just called her weird looking back.

>HELP! MEN AND WOMEN AREN'T BEING TREATED EQUALLY I'M BEING OPPRESSED
You are not a woman. l2cope.

Short men should become traps and live on easy mode

Bitchy manlet spotted. Keep whining you dickless idiot.

People still make fun of women, just not in the public sphere where the feminist whale beats roam and write op-eds.

People make fun of women for having small tits/flat asses all the time lmao

Biologically, males exist to provide genetic variety. This is why females know their worth and most males feel kinda worthless. As a male, I have accepted this biological fact. I have also accepted I was raised in society that told me males and females are equal, which is simply impossible. Females know their reproductive worth. Their only worry is not being able to snag a top tier male. Males cannot know their reproductive worth, and as such worry if they'll be able to snag anything at all

If anyone does shit like that you take it to your boss/HR

>i go out of my way to try to fuck guys I don't like

Legendary

because men are disposable, ugly guys are not needed, one attractive guy can impregnate several girls

u short bro?

I KEK'D SO HARD MY ABS WERE HURTING.

I'm 5'9

you could've just said yes

I constantly humiliate women for their genetics all the time and they love it.

Maybe you're just a creep.

because men are idiots and slave to the pussy, and they're proud of that too

its accepted because women are the sexual selectors

Yeah ol' Billy Burr has been on his high horse lately

what do you say?

T. Person vilifying women

Women are vile.

>get a job
>live alone, single and independent
>dont go out except for basics like food
>spend money on prostitutes
>play videogames
>do fitness

trying to fit in todays society is literally going insane and end up drunk and a hipocrite.
better times will come. wait it out at home with what you got.

Wouldn't most people call her out on her shit? I'm not from america but the only people here that wouldn't scrutinize shit like that are equal parts vain and stupid. Mostly 6/10 chicks that think they're hot shit. Not worth pondering.

no it's funny lol! Don't be so sensitive it is just a joke!

>you're so weird user tehehe
>YOU'RE MIDGET WITH FUCKED UP TEETH, BITCH!

The only opinion that matters is the opinion of your employer who pays you or the people you profit from. The rest of the people can get dunked and should be told what they invoke. Asshole behaviours should be pointed out. After all why would you want to be accepted by the people who bother you? They'll keep fucking bothering you.
If enough people start pointing out assholery then society will change, like it did (for the worse) when enough people bitched about inequality and racism.

Calling eastern europeans tough is like calling fat chicks thick. You're not tough, you're cavemen.

KeK

>Wouldn't most people call her out on her shit?
Who gives a shit what she thinks... about 4 hours after this picture was taken, she was grunting painfully as a 6'4" Bartender viciously pounded her asshole.

because weak men are pathetic,
if a woman is shit its assumed.
women are inferior therefore a lower standard for them.

Women are more important than men

you forgot the part where she's earning 80% of your salary working in hr while doing half the work

>Why should society accept this
Because it's entertaining to watch manlets/dicklets get buttmad on the internet after even roasties don't respect them.
They're cracking a joke and moving on with their day, you're on an anime forum crying about it.
Tell me why society should accept you, pussy.

This is why I always go for the younger ones....

Not true, men's salary is directly correlated to their height. We just pretend men's looks aren't important because if men realize how important their looks are and how unchangeable the reasons for their attractiveness are they'd stop chasing the carrot and turn on the stick.

Because we can handle it.

i think that boy is cute af. would finger

You can also handle a punch to the dick and a buttfuck. This doesn't you should take it.

>move from midwest to boston
exact opposite. went from polite geniune "hows it going" to "walk slower asshole" as im crossing the road

Girls have the power of sexual selection and men willingly gave them "liberation".

The genders have never been so divided by making them "equal".

men evolved to solve conflict with strength, women use cunning. guess which one is suppressed by modern society?

Y'all complain too much. Sack up.

i think its a lot simpler than most people think. you just ignoring the context. someone can call you a pedophile cunt as long as their tone and body language isnt aggressive. you probably over reacted

there is less than 1k difference / year. and it contains women too. so it has nothing to do with short people respect in workforce but rich kids being taller on average. and the average height for the richest male CEOs in the world dont even reach 6'0 and keep in mind they lie the same way as actors and models. This entire im short and destinated to be lonely and unsuccessful is a huge cope

or that she have a weird looking back.
She would be so insecure about it kekerekek

Can I?

Even though it's clearly not, always keep your retort on a level field faggot, that way you can't get fucked by HR too hard.

>hey user you're weird looking
>I know right? Must have caught it from you

Five bucks say you can't handle Crow running over your dong.

>society should accept this

It's because men who are short/have small cocks laugh at those jokes as well when some other guy is the target.

If you don't laugh it means that you're a manlet/have smol pener.

Females are like a flock, if you comment on the weight of one - they all act like you personally victimized all of em with that question.

> You're not tough, you're cavemen.

I'd argue that they're both. I've been working as a bartender on greek islands for the past 5 years.
Drunk people fight all the fucking time, usually brits,eastern europeans and muricans.

Whenever eastern EU were fighting - it was like watching fucking MMA, I;'m not even joking.

The brits and murricans stand no chance physically, they kept fighting like lil bitches.

this

I think a man with a big dong can handle anything

I have a 19.5cm dick, which is almost 8 inches in the cuckmerican system
People can tell me pretty much anything and I'll just think 'fuck it I have a huge dick'

Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know about your big dong. Did it make you feel better? Do you feel validated.

At parties do you go up to women and say "I-I have a big dick you know"? I bet that really gets their motor running.

it's all about confidence bro

I only said that because you reek of lack of confidence and validation seeking behavior.

Sounds comfy and it's how I see my life in the future. Makes me sad at the same time tho

5 sets of 5 reps of kek.

>there are people under 6' that think lifting will increase chances of getting pussy

What I meant to say is that they are ruffianic overall. They are not very moral or intelligent and by just calling them tough you're disregarding the rest of the package, much like how calling a fat chick thick or just big-boobed leaves out her fat gut. It's prettifying things through half truths. Eastern europeans aren't tough as a quality, but as a response to having to compete with their fellow cavemen.
I've had the "pleasure" to live the various kinds of eastern europeans for over 25 years in Athens. Can't speak about the Moldavians though. I only had one friend from Moldova and he was a quiet kid who became a better person than me.

>I go out of my way to try to fuck guys I don't like

Btw how are things on the islands? How has the immigration affected the tourists? Are they being bothered ir attacked by illegals? And is it true you can just pull your dick out in front of drunk brits in the middle of the street and a chick will suck you on the spot?