>browses Veeky Forums
>Has a TDEE below 3500
>Thinks being fit is only lifting
>probably cannot even run a Marathon

You're here as a joke then right?

How tall are you?

175 cm

> muh marathon

congrats on achieving a cardiovascular feat that takes a long time, is bad for your joints, is catabolic as fuck, and has no practical real-world application

I know I need salt after running, but this is too much.

This is the power of T-Rex mode
Literally post a pic please

>heart rate above 50

>thinks he's 'fit'

>is bad for your joints

>le running is bad for your joints

Only if your form is bad and sufficient recovery is not taken between running events.

I've seen guys well into their 60s and 70s still doing marathons and in respectable times. Meanwhile all those jealous non-cardio fags hobbling around by the time they are 40-50 complaining about aches and pains etc.

>heart rate above zero
how to fix?

got em xD
now try refuting anything I said. prove you aren't literally wasting your time just so you can tell people that you run marathons.

>3700 tdee
If you didnt endurance run your tdee would be like 2800 tops

I also bike 20 km a day though, but yeah. I mean you could say that about anything.

>Well if you didn't lift your TDEE wouldn't be nearly as high

Not bad for a jogger, look like a curl bro two months in, also
>covering traps
We already know you aren't doing the big 4 anyway

What app is this?

This is objectively wrong
If you take a week off endurance, you would have to lower you food intake. If a 100 kg lifter would have a high TDEE if the lifted that week or not

The thing is lifting weights barely burns calories. It's the adaptation from muscle growth and maintenance that burns way more calories. That's why people consider it desirable to have a high tdee. Props to you for working on your goals but the comparison doesn't really apply. Dyels will say you look shit but 10-12% bf at the optimal bodyweight for your height and sport is objectively the best physique to have.

Better?

Never said anything about duration.

Mirin stretch marks. Congrats buddy, you earned those.

They are from my fat period. Used to be 140 kg.

That's what I mean. Takes a lot of work to come back from that.

>5 runs
>just 53km

I got bad news for you buddy. You can't run a marathon.

I already have.

I run at least one half marathon a week. 2 of those runs were just 5 km warm ups before lifting.

Oh yeah, grueling hard work but worth it as for once in my life I'm happy with how I look.

He ran a marathon. He just spread it out over 5 runs and 7 days

Gonna need some numbers here Joe.
Time, pace, official results. Phone app screenshots need not apply.

It was my first here in June and the time wasn't all that great, 4:11. Don't have anything official from it though. Gonna run one in 2 weeks though, hoping for pace 5:00.

Garmin Connect. Synchronizes with my watch