What is your daily caffein intake???

I took about 400mg a day, I have to otherwise I feel like shit the whole day.

I only drink coffee when I feel like I'm about to have a headache.

6 cups a day with lots of cream and sugar yum yum

After reading your post I think I'll go and put the kettle on...

I overthink this and would like to know the optimal dosing

0 mg.

thats what i usually have
im a NEET i don't need caffine

>I have to
Posts like this are why I stick to earl gray once a day and green tea otherwise

Alpha workers don't need either. It's the crutch for your average Homer Simpsons looking man.

>earl gray

Shits like drinking perfume

I "don't need it" but you don't need shoes to run either. That being said I cycle like 4 weeks on 1-2 off.

Too much, I need to quit fucking everything and healthmaxx Tbh boyos

Hes just one of those peasant type people who autistically do everything the hard way. Kinda like those religious loons in GoT who got btfo by green fire.

around 2g
Average resting heart rate 57

I'm becoming the caffeine master

4 cups of coffee, 3 monsters and 250mg pill for 4 years of uni, now I use none
switched to tea and started taking magnesium because of muscle twitching and issues with concentration

I use a 400mg pill when i need to stay up at night
Its enough to get me anxious and my legs feel weak/too "light"

What does magnesium do?

>Work in a commercial construction company as a junior estimator
>I am always the first in my office so I can be the first person everyone sees as they go to their desk
>I brew my coffee and don't even take a sip until after 10am
>The receptionist is usually the next person to get in and whenever she says good morning to me I always tell her "SHHH NOT YET HAHA!" while I lift my cup of coffee
>Then the estimating teams start to arrive and I do the same thing
>Good Morning user How are y- "SHHH!!!" As I wiggle my cup back and forth with one hand in the air "NOT YET!"
>Then by about 10am the project management team strolls into our department and they arrive at my desk
>My coffee is cold by now so I can quickly drink it fast when they approach
>Hey user what are tender are you working on tod-"SHHHHH!!!!" while I am lifting my cup to drink and holding a finger out in-front of me to shhh them
>"AHHHH... Now... You may talk to me" as I lean back in my chair and put my legs on the desk

Every single day I do this and everyone thinks it's a riot.

This guy is an expert on normie wagecuck humor

Only drink coffee when I need it.

>0mg

t3 + clen contest prep cant risk dyin atm

You can't use caffeine when roiding, lad?

I don't drink caffeine. It's hyper glycemic which lowers your blood sugar. I get tired from coffee because i'm normally in a very good shape.

>My coffee is cold by now

nigga what

>current year
>doesn't have a zojirushi

I found this surprisingly hilarious great work user

Isn't this kind of like drinking alcohol to prevent a hangover?

I was up to 1 gram a day, but have backed off significantly. I'm down to 200mg, plus maybe 1-2 cups of coffee throughout the day. I found I'd be superman for an hour and then the rest of the day be an anxious confused zombie. Doses like that make my anxiety go off the charts when on the comedown.

stops annoying muscle twitching
coffee fucks up your magnesium levels

usually just a cup of coffee but sometimes i have a monster, so it ranges from ~100 mgs - ~270 migs

Coffee doesn't seem to do anything to me no matter when I drink it. Perhaps I don't brew it strong enough, though I really don't think so

I chugged about 48 oz of black coffee right before the gym and it felt like I took amphetamines. I finished my 1 1/2 hour workout in 1 hour flat

I always drink caffeine too so it's not like I am hypersensitive but maybe you need to drink it faster and not sip.

Just red pilled myswlf on magnesium. Holy fuck youre right, gotta stop drinking coffee now:(

Only drink caffeine when I don't want to waste my drunk by going to sleep. I usually go to sleep anyways.

Is it normal that caffeine pills make my throat hurt when other methods do not?

a gram

never take caffeine without l-theanine

both are great based on goal.

I get way more energy from coffee when I stay away from theanine , but theanine allow me to prevent a crash .

Caffeine for something BIG but short , occasionally.

Caffeine + theanine rest of the time .

often people will get headaches from a lack of caffeine due to being on caffeine all the damn time, its withdrawals

L-theanine is the shit

Exactly, just like people who drink alcohol all the time
When I start getting headaches from caffeine withdrawal I stop drinking caffeine

Don't know in mg but I drink 1 small cup of black coffee a day. If it's a training day it will be before I hit the gym. If it isn't I'll just have it around 1-2pm with my lunch so I can sit and enjoy it.

top lel

>not wanting to be homer simpson
probably 1.5 grams a day op.

Mines about 400 mg. I usually feel fine.

How many energy drinks a day can I drink regularly and not like die randomly one day. I fucking love full throttle not even for just the energy but the taste but I feel like it makes it hard to breathe sometimes.

anywhere between 600mg and 1g

A pot or two. No joke. I quit most drugs four years ago, alcohol three years ago, nicotine two years ago, and weed a year ago. I drink enough coffee now to compensate for it all.

I take two capsules on those type of coffee machines (capsule only), 300mg when I lift whic his 5x week

on off days I like to make a coffee but with beans instead, grind them or buy them grinded and make them on my other coffee machine for one cup of around 250ml or bigger ones with 300-400ml

Maybe two a day over a long period of time. Drink plenty of water, too, to prevent kidney stones.

I still wouldn't recommend more than one every so often (which isn't as good as none ever), but at least at this rate you shouldn't suddenly die one day. They'll probably be able to slap some dialysis into you and you'll be good to go.

That being said, I drink 1-2 monsters, amps, or full throttles a day plus 5-6 cups of coffee. I am nearly immune to every effect of caffeine (except mild anxiety) unless I slam 1.5grams in a sitting. Oddly enough, I don't go through caffeine withdrawals.

1-2 monsters plus a pot of coffee. I was on that level for a while but I found myself irritable and anxious constantly. How do you keep from biting the head off of anyone who wastes a moment of your time on banter or bullshit?

600-700mg
3x200mg pills plus some tea
coffee was staining my teeth so I had to give it up

I mean, I guess I can be slightly irritable sometimes (only [but rarely] while on copious amounts of caffeine) but I'm a relatively calm and patient guy.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. I used to be worse, but I've had some jobs in the past where I've had to deal with so much ignorant nonsense that at this point, once I recognize I'm being irritable, I can take a deep breath and let it go.

Plus, again, I've been such a heavy caffeine user for almost two decades, so every effect is somewhat diminished.

Try supplementing with l-theanine or phenibut (careful with that one) if you have trouble with anxiety. Should take the edge off for sure.

Grind your own beans. Only buy as many beans as you'll use in a week. Water should be just beloe a boil. Can just boil it let it sit for 30 secs or so. Let steep for 3-4 mins.

Adjust grounds as needed lower temp of water = less bitterness but youll need to play with steep time which also affects bitterness.

As far as overall taste youre better off using a pot and strainer than a drip coffee machine. Its all about the oil from the beans. Plastic and paper will absorb the oil and reduce flavor. A good cup of coffee should have a sheen on the top.

Spice grinders arent ideal for beans get a cheap hand powered one for 10 bucks.

200mg daily, 400mg 3x/wk and 600mg instead of 400mg if needed up to 1x/wk

Used to drink bout 16 cups of coffee a day
Now I'm down to between 4 and 8

I feel way better, have more energy, and have been crushing personal cardio records

2 200mg caffine pills and half a monster

Used to be against it but I feel a lot more productive and am able to zone into mundane tasks easier on it

i used to get about 800mg of caffeine a day, but i was getting tired as fuck without it, so i'm on about 300mg/day
>2L coke zero
>4 small cups of coffee
>300mg from preworkout

>That being said I cycle like 4 weeks on 1-2 off.
thats far from optimal bro, cycle for at least 12 weeks, then take at least 6 weeks off with propper PCT and depending on the drug, then cycle again

>42915591
1-2 cups a day
On the weekend I drink a monster

You can but currently 140mcg of clen and the t3 is already scorchin me and has fuckin harsh effects, I think if I drank some coff my heart would literally stop

>t3 + clen contest prep cant risk dyin atm
>using t3+clen and worring about caffeine
>2k17 not using Salbutamol Sulfate instead of clen
>not cutting on anavar

2 cups of strong french press a day. Sometimes an energy drink at work. So approximately 300 - 400 mg a day.

white collar crimes equal dolla dolla signs

Salbutamol never really worked for me and my source is literally restricted to clen,test,tren,dbol so I gotta work with what I have

Burr grinder a best. Grind the beans as coarsely as possible and only right before you pour water over them. Use about a tablespoon per cup as a base then tinker to find what ratio you like. I recommend a food scale.

I set ground coffee, pour water, wait a few seconds for gasses to release, then stir. Put the top on and start your timer. Plunge very slowly.

Bam. Great coffee.

wat? salbutamol is cheap as dirt and you can buy it on any drugstore, last cut i got 5lbs down on 20 days with 8mg of salbutamol only (next cut i'm going up to 20mg), and try to get your hands on anavar, imo its the perfect drug, took up to 100mg of it and didn't experienced any side effect, gained more than 18lbs in two months while losing fat and gained strength

Any hidden downsides to drinking decaf coffee? I need to quit this caffeine addiction but I love drinking cofffee