/FOREARMS/

Have you been training your forearms Veeky Forums?

What's the best exercise for juicy forearms?

Jackin' off

don't understand this image, guy is a massive framecel with no muscle mass and has a recessed chin (high likelyhood of birdcel profile)

Try consistently doing yesfap for atleast a couple of weeks

deadlift and hanging

guy in pic related looks like a fucking fag who only trained his chest at the gym and maybe some bicep curls here and there

this and also doing these don't hurt, I do them at the end of every work out I do with a barball

>drinking beer
>not gonna make it

>tfw started laughing at myself when I looked into the mirror and realized I had dad forearms

I was doing curls so I had a good pump and I flexed them and they looked almost as big as my 18 inch biceps lol

Popeye mode

>don't understand this image, guy is a massive framecel with no muscle mass and has a recessed chin (high likelyhood of birdcel profile)

back to r/incels m80

Heavy ass farmer's carry is GOAT

have never used reddit in my life buddy boyo

Any pulling movement without straps.
Wrist roller & Wrist curls. Both flexion and extension.
Reverse curls, focussing on extension at peak contraction for meaty brachioradialis.

>Have you been training your forearms Veeky Forums?

>What's the best exercise for juicy forearms?
Isolating them seems stupid, deadlifts and weighted chin-ups are all you need.

this is correct

I do all my pulling compounds raw (no chalk, straps, etc), and I finish every workout with 3 sets of the forearm roller, flexion & extension, and I walk it down (I've seen some people just let it unroll itself, they rack disciprin). I've worked up to 45lb on the roller, it works pretty well.

oh..so you're a miscer. i'm not sure which is worse desu

shut the fuck up dude, if you cant see the point of this image you are pure autismcel

>implying I gymcel
lmao Tbh
cope, htat framecel nerdic cuck is not attractive in either of those images boyo, he needs ideal suicidemaxxing and nothing else Tbh

>waiting for train
>bored
>holding bags
>do 10 reps each arm for foreams just lifting my wrist up while holding all the bags

Farmer's walks are GOAT

nah probably psl

no one said he was attractive, the point is the improvement that happens between the two images.

you are so fucking stupid coming in here thinking you are enlightened.

>the point is the improvement that happens between the two images.
from invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women, great fucking improvement boyo, better go post this "life hack" to RSD forums Tbh Tbh

I wear short sleeve shirts most of the time, what do?

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

What's the opinion on weighted bar rolling (forward and back sets) vs DB and BB forearm curls?

do these work?

It was my cat, dummy.

Was giving you the benefit of the doubt until you starting splerging out. Find help dude

>not curling your groceries
Never gonna make it.

this is incorrect

Post cat

I do bb rolls on push days, alternating forward and backward and hammer curls / reverse forearm curls on pull day.

good results. juicy forearms, have never had grip fail on shrugs/dls

4 supersets of curls and extensions twice a week a good starting point?

sure, if you don't want your forearms to ever grow at all
and yes i know you said starting point

hold heavy shit, really, if you want bigger hands. Grab a plate, any plate, it's better if they are rounded, and grab it like throwing away poop your find the food, like a claw. Do farmerwalks like this.

Protip: this way your thumb gets a workout, that's the thing that makes your grip fail

What's so bad about it?

Farmer's walk

it's so bad i can't even begin to try and fix it. never moving your body again would probably be better for your forearm musculature.

where can i buy nice, good fitting work clothes like that?
For a lean muscular body?

www.penis.fuckyou

rock climbing and preacher curls have made my forearms and back the best parts of my otherwise shitty body

>CAT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

You can buy shirts in almost every clothes shop, you fucking hobo.

thefaggotstore.com

leanmuscularbody.imaspecialboy.gov

LOL FUCK YOU
TRY TO BUY CLOTHES NOW BITCH

>and grab it like throwing away poop your find the food, like a claw

?????????????????????????????

post pics popeye, I don't believe you

Kek

Lmao got my daily kek reps in. Thanks boys.

You're really not helpful

>Wrist roller
I made forearms gains doing this shit.

>What's the best exercise for juicy forearms?

Hammer curls are all I've been doing. Not sure of what else to do. A buddy of mine said there was no science in doing reverse curls and you get the same workout doing wrist curls, or that roller thing. I need to start doing either. If someone can give me the names, I'll look up videos.

Meadow rows, farmer carries, and towel pull-ups.

Reverse curls are better imho

You can do reverse curls with Fat Gripz attached (unless you're not strong enough of course).

>tfw forearm veins during a workout
>can't see without a pump
FUCK IT LOOKS SO GOOD
need to lower that bf%

My meaty forearm ingredients

>Take 2 10lb plates and hold them out infront of my body and flick my wrists
>homemade wrist rolles made from pvc pipe, rope, and carabiner clip
>forearm isolated curls
>dead weight hangs

Same here. Still like 14% bf, but the leanest I've been in years

Bucket of rice works pretty well for me, slowly punch into it, expand hand pull out hand. I just do it like a hundred times absentmindedly while watching TV.

>don't understand this image, guy is a massive framecel with no muscle mass and has a recessed chin (high likelyhood of birdcel profile)
mom, look, buzzwords!

but user
after the first week its simply not hard anymore

>100 times
you have watched too many kung fu movies

Cool! Okay, that's great man.

Say, are there any non-psychotic individuals who could offer up some alternative ideas?

Yet knows what r/ means.
A faggot AND a liar.

A good one that works your grip too is too grab a 15lb hex dumbell by the top and hold it for as long as possible. Stand over something soft.

if you want real forearm gains, tennis.

Fuck you guys you and I both know you are just sitting on your ass for hours at a time, just fuckin play with some rice while you do it

Volume, lad

Haha, okay buddy! I'm going to play with rice, of course. I'm a normal dude, why wouldn't I punch rice? Haha. God you're making me fucking nervous.

Not great, but I've seen improvement since I started lifting.
I feel like my forearms get worked a lot when I t bar row heavy. Should start with farmers walks again, but my gym only has 75lbs kettlebells so it takes forever. However, the handle is bigger than on the trapbar, that does make a difference in my experience. Snatch grip deadlifts and shrugs seem to be doing more than conventional deadlifts for forearms specifically, higher reps and lower weight. I dont do wrist curls or so, annoys me so much

Roll up the sleeves

Listen guy either you start fucking punching a goddamn bucket of rice or I'm gonna rape you, and you won't be able to fight back against my massive forearms

>incels
explain this meme

Just look for a slim fit shirt mate. Most stores will label them so

I'll punch rice! See! I'm punching rice now so we're friends and you don't have to rape! You wouldn't rape your rice punching buddy would you?

DON'T YOU HELP HIM

You're cool user

im gonna give u the secret pro tip

buy from thrift stores and use the money you save on the clothing on a tailor

a tailored shirt is going to make infinitely more difference than a fancy one off the rack

for bonus points you can go to a thrift store in a college town where trust fund babbies offload all their shit at the end of the semester. you can grab designer shit for pennies on the dollar, take it to a tailor, and flex on them niggas for

real proud of whoever made this one

>can't perform a basic google search

Do you do this?

How much is it usually to get a shirt tailored? I've never done it, might have to start.

yeah i get complimented on my clothes more than i expected too. fit makes a huge difference, and i mean clothing fit not Veeky Forums fit

it really depends on the tailor you use, where you are, what you're getting tailored, etc. it shouldn't be too expensive.

>gets btfo by a fucking feline
>calls others "dummy"

I didn't get BTFO, I like pain.

Your forearms are small. Farmers walks deads weighted chins and wrist rollers are what you need.

I'm a fatty and don't be able to do a pull up for a while. What are good free weight exercises that would help train me up for them?

I use one of these bad boys at work

>tfw bitch-wrists
>literally look like a fucking skeleton from the elbow done
what's the god damn point

I'm not the salty guy but you should just post measurements.

I've got stupid forearm genetics. My forearm is bigger than plenty of new lifters entire upper arm;
14.5" forearm cold, 15" pumped
16" upper arm cold

All I do is deadlifts and weighted pullups plus 12 hours manual labour a week which is basically pinching/gripping boxes.

best advice. Pull-ups and farmer walks for grip, wrist roller for size.

>14.5" forearm cold, 15" pumped
Damn, merlin hard. height? pics?

>using work hours for personal gain
Sounds like you're the bad boy.

>basically pinching/gripping boxes.
>pinching
>gripping
>boxes
holy shit... mr. president?

>enjoying life
nah hes not gonna make it

this this and this