What does Veeky Forums think of Gastric Bypass surgery?

i think you'll still be known as a disgusting fat fuck even after you lose the weight.

I had it five years ago to lose 260lbs. Saved my life.

You're still ugly
Hope you find someone who loves you for you ;)

you look much better.
But i'd never in a million years have anything to do with you because of how you looked before.
Just says alot about your character and lifestyle.
In other words, you're fucking gross.

Has boogie los much weight or has he already stalled again and restretched his stomach?

Are you Boogie himself or are you that much of a dickrider of his you're willing to shill for him on an anonymous siamese basket weaving forum? In any event, kys

Boogie is looking really good lately. He's going to make it.

This. She is nasty and will forever be. Might aswell be a fatfuck again.

Holy hell what an abomination you used to be

Sorry to tell you, but you still look terrible.

t virgins

Keep it up, anonette. You still need to get rid of those flaps with surgery though...

Really made a fucking huge progress right there

spotted the white knight

boogie lookin thin as fuck

Veeky Forums prob still fat as fuck

middle/southern american, everyone.

damn girl I would definitely receive oral from you

>Admits that people questioning if he will succeed hurts him
>Doesn't realize that's his own doubt
You already lost Boogers.

>now has the stomach smaller than an apple
>still manages to stay fat
Really makes you think

he has lost like 50kg

>140 at 5'7
okay

howd you do that einstein?

You can still afford to lose a few kgs, what you really should've done was to drop eating sweets, even now.
>assuming I'm a burger

>still a fat fuck
How is that even possible lmao

>how is it possible that this 500lb man didn't lose 300lbs in a month
retard

Because he weighed like 500 fucking pounds. He'll lose half his bodyweight by the time this is done, and still be fat

don't listen honey I am sure you feel great. you have done what most people could never ever do.

...have surgery?

why is his Hulk picture upside down in the newer video

it shows that he's turning his life around, like his posters. i wouldn't expect a brainlet like you to grasp the symbolizam

they won't do the surgery if you're 500 pounds

I just don't understand why he doesn't get rid of his fucking neckbeard. When he can't offer his wife an athletic body, he could at least offer her a non-autistic face.

the beard looks good on him. probably better than shaved

He found one that would

It's the same reason he's the size of jupiter, he's fucking lazy

>He's shooping his vids
kek

it doesn't do anything to solve the problem of over eating.
You'll just be hungry more often and eat more often.
If you're serious about losing weight it can be a life saver, but at the end of the day. People like booger will always over eat.
Calories in > calories out - calories out by bypass + calories in more regularly

For morbidly obese ultra fats, they were already eating all the fucking time. This can actually help them by making it physically impossible to consume to 5000 calories required to maintain their mass

>tries to kill booger
bless that surgeon

all jokes aside I literally dont understand boogie

he thinks dieting doesn't work for him because "muh thyroid"

then opts into a surgery that forces him to eat less

how does he not realize if he just had the willpower to consume less calories he would lose weight?

I seriously do not understand how risking your life getting cut open and having your stomach sewed shut is easier than just putting the fork down

Yep, too bad he lived. Now we'll continue to PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE when one of his countless intestinal lesions festers into full blown carcinoma

For him, it is easier to have a surgeon come in and cut off the fat rather than consume less meals over a large period of time.

In short, he is not making a lifestyle change and this low weight will be temporary.

there is still a 6% chance he will die of causes directly related to the surgery within 5 years

his stomach was probably stretched all to fuck so he would feel like he was starving all of the time, so it would take a bit more will power than say if he was only 50lbs over weight

still his fucking fault though

As a fatty in recovery, the whole concept makes me really upset.
It's the easy way out and I'm not ready to start congratulating people who use surgery to change their body.

It doesn't work unless you make the mental changes to make it work and if you're already able to do that, you don't need the surgery.

Tl;dr vanity surgery that I have to subsidize because my insurance covers it

that has to do with blood sugar fluctuations not stomach size.

it's still just a matter of will power. I just can't understand it. how do you not get disgusted with yourself when you are like 10lbs overweight?

his parents probably made him fat from a young age. it's abuse.

hey bro, good luck. stick in there and you will get there. once you start feeling better you will actually enjoy getting in shape and soon you will be slaying puss.

proud of you, son.

Tbf it'd take him like 6 years to lose all that. Who's to say he'd have lived that long?

not really you could lose it in 2 years without bypass

It still won't help them get to a normal weight and near impossible for them to get to a healthy weight if they don't control their eating.
the bypass can also cause other health problems.

Unless they get their head in the right place it's a waste. I've lost a lot of weight on my own with just MFP but if someone needs the surgery as a tool to help that's fine.

Destined to fail because he'll actually listen to his enablers. Oh well.

Looks like boogie already made it, staci going to come over and try to find that d to suck

Ebin photography skillz but taking the amount of facial fat into consideration you are still overweight by a large margin. Goodjob slob

how old is this guy? he looks almost 50.

>Steven Jay Williams (born July 24, 2003 [age 24]), more commonly known by his username Boogie2988, or his character Francis, is a popular YouTuber and winner of The Game Awards, who makes gaming related videos discussing gaming news, personal "rambling" vlogs, and character sketches - the most famous of which is his character "Francis", a childish adult with a lisp and a tendency to smash stuff.
wow. unbelievable.

Boogie's in his forties, idiots. Look up his oldest videos and see if he looks like a toddler to you.

>july 24, 2003
>24
>2003
>[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[24]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

boogie still fat lmao

Didn't that Cristie guy, gov, get one too.

He didn't lose weight. Still eating lots of Taco Bell I guess.

Did he really manage to pull that? He's doing much better than expected

>mfw hordes of landwhales are wishing for Boogie's recovery do they can get the easy way out too.

And you'd rather like them to stay fat? At least with gastric bypass they get a proper shot at establishing a somewhat healthy lifestyle, in Boogie's case it had reached a point where even light workout was nigh-impossible for him. Thanks to the bypass he'll actually be able to slowly improve on his life, but I suppose you'd rather keep paying for the fatass' welfare.

As disgusting as his body is that beard is almost worse.

With the surgery, they either die or lose weight. It's a win win situation

Is so depressing that we got to the point where we need to surgically remove functioning organs because we can't stop stuffing our faces.

Meanwhile, In Africa...

>140 at 5'7"
Bitch please I'm fucking 140 at 5'10" and I'm skinnyfat. Drop the pounds chubster, good job so far though.

Anyone who is going to get a gastric bypass should fast instead

You don't remove your stomach you idiot! You only cut it up!

yeah that so much fucking better you fucking faggot fuck

I know a lot of people who have done a gastric bypass, and none of them are truly pleased with it. They look like skeletons with loose skin, and can't eat meals larger than their fists basically.
It's the easy way out for adult children who can't commit to anything

Veeky Forums showing a staggering lack of awareness of mental health issues as usual

Hi Boog!

It's not mental health you dingus, it's gluttony and laziness

Want to be a little more specific, or are you too afraid of getting btfo? Lets be clear here: whatever mental issues boogie may have does not absolve him from personal responsibility. His current state and total lack of willpower is still completely pathetic and worthy of ridicule.

Don't be butthurt. They are right.

>140 at 5'10"
holy shit you are legit skelly mode eat something you fucking twink

holy shit these guys are harsh as fuck. keep at it, you're looking much much better.

you'r*

T.the actual virgin who thinks that by kissing the ass of 3/10s maybe he'll score some for the first time in his life

>lose 260 lbs
>tfw still fat and ugly

would rather fuck boogie tbqh

I was going to post a satirical image of some fat fuck neckbeard who can't pull off a beard to prove you wrong but then I realized I'd just be posting Boogie so I won't even try.

Because looking the hulk is a sign of toxic masculinity. A feminist viewer asked that he take it down. He compromised and turned it upside down instead.

Wait, boogie had his legs with gangrene for being a classic fatass with diabetes, so this means even if he gets under 200 he will still have a big ass hole in his calves

try lifting.

Because the video is mirrored retard

t.

You look really good, also why do your post here? This place isn't good for your kind, run away and never look back mlady

He's a clsssic case of Munchhausen's, that's what.
>get fat
>cry about it
> get sympathy
>Make no effort to change
Repeat until people run out of patience, then finally get the surgery.
Given that he's drinking carbonated drinks that eventually torpedo the surgery, with the excuse it's one of the only things he can stomach, chances are he's on his way to sabotaging himself for sympathy again

If a doctor recommends it, so do I. Otherwise, just fucking stop eating so much, you fat fuck. If you eat less and still do anything, you lose mass. It's thermodynamics. You can't argue against that.

implying gluttony and laziness arent mental issues

healthy men have plenty of energy so theyre active and have no time to stuff themselves 24/7

Lmao, people have no issues with roiders but say a live saving operation is cheating.

If you are weak minded it's better to do this operation than dying below 50 because of fat.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Just diet man. If you can't make the lifestyle changes required to lose weight, you'll just gain all your weight back in the few years after your surgery.

You can't fast if you don't have the willpower for it.