This nerd is fucking korean thots on a daily basis. You people need to sort yourself out

This nerd is fucking korean thots on a daily basis. You people need to sort yourself out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q-zBddObx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Yeah but he's good at something

No, he doesn't. He trains for 16 hours a day and watches anime during vacation. He has low test and couldn't keep it up even if he found himself in some kpop hoe's boudoir.

i prefer chinks

what does he do?

He only lives off his status.

He's also one of the best in the world at something and makes a shitload of money. If any of us had either of those qualities we wouldn't be shitposting on a nigerian goat decorating forum

Doubt it. Faker is pretty autistic and since image is super important for celebs to stay sponsored in Korea he'd have to be super careful about it. He probably just wacks it to all of his trophies.

If I ever get rich I'll still come here. It'll just be on the WiFi of my private jet.

>he fucks korean thots on a daily basis, cant you read?

i mean for living u fucktard. is he famous?

He looks like a fag.

>what is reverse image search

He makes more than a doctor by playing video games

>one of the best
He is the best, and it's not even close.

>he projects his own insecurities onto everybody using Veeky Forums
If you had a billion dollars, you'd just shitpost about awkwardly failing with women from a better computer.

>doctor
>playing video games

Oh e"""sports"""

I'm glad my life hasn't fallen to the point where I sit there and watch other motherfuckers play video games for fun

And Id still break this twink in half

>implying you have the money to not go to jail

first of all, he is not a nerd you fuckface. Secondly he is one of the few league players who practise every single day for over 14 hours, there is no fucking time to fuck fangirls and fanbois. He is truly dedicated and gives everything he got to be the best. Thats something an untermensch like you will never be able to feel or understand SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPID VIRGIN THREAD BETAFUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q-zBddObx0

we already know Faker fucked all of Gfriend. That was 3 years ago. Is it safe to assume he fucked all of Twice by now?

pls leave this garbage music out of this board

please no rude posting

holy shit, this is more cringe than I anticipated.
0:25 faker gives one chick a compliment
0:28 she turns away, grimacing

kpop groups generally try to look cheery and outgoing all the time, but these girls just couldn't manage it lol
0:38 the manager is saying "hurry, hurry", they wanna get the fuck out of the virgin zone ASAP.
0:51 the front row looks pissed when they realize that they have to take another photo
1:13 the girls file out as fast as fucking possible. They do not talk to the boys.
1:16 faker wearing a shit-eating grin as if he did more than touch one girl's shoulder

too bad netizens will rise to defend faker faster than they will defend the average korean pop group. That dude is a national treasure and they know it.

both groups are cancer

go look at the youtube comments on any gfriend video

but how's that different from watching other people play sports for fun

If you're not Diamond or higher and can't bench lmao2pl8 what is the point in living

>playing SC2

You should be ashamed of yourself.

>diamond or higher

That could be overwatch, league, or SC2.

Just saying

Why are cs pros all chads and league pros are all beta bitchbois?

>KPop
Ew, JPop and denpa are superior

that used to be me but i stopped lifting and lost my 2pl8 bench. feelsbad

SC2 and BW are real men's games

This. Superior Nippop, folded over a thousand times.

Jokes on him I jerk off to anime girls

that's honestly the best game for self improvement. Only way to rank up is to accept your losses and git good

>compares videogames to sport

he looks like dean a lil

Because sports involve human interaction and large scale planning along with snap decision making.

Jordan in his prime setting up a three pointer, Ali duking it out against Joe Fraiser in round after painstaking round for the heavy weight title, and Brett Farve nailing a Hail Mary with seconds left on the clock are infinitely more technical and meaningful experiences than a Korean rushing a middle tower with a prerendered character no matter how you cut it.

>Because sports involve human interaction and large scale planning along with snap decision making.
don't argue on a topic you don't know. all of those are in esports

>Watching some guy you've never met move a ball through a ring
>Meaningful

Sad vicarious existence my man

>I can't connect to mass cultural events

Introverted redditor numale shutin detected

Man Faker is god in the world of competitive video games, i would kill to be as good as him in league

>mass cultural events
lmao delusional

also
>Introverted numale shutin
Where do you think we are?

This is either some elaborate bait, or an extreme lack of cognizance and wilful ignorance.

Implying any other player lasted as long or peaked as high as faker. You got some debateable people from season 2/3 but everyone fades away while this bitch is still chugging along
>korean autism op

i like japs gooks and chinks equally

incurable yellow fever brehs

>implying nigger

if anything i could shit post on another level

shut up fag

hey u just insulted 99% of korean males

Do it in ADC role for hardmode.

1000mg tren vayne main btw xddd

That is the most Reddit tier picture I have ever seen.

What trophies? Who the fuck is this guy? Our champion basket weaver?

champion dog chef

get that reddit nonsense out of here

the world finals for the game he plays had more viewers than the NBA finals

Anyone on oce wanna duo q

>having to get carried
Never gonna make it

brainlet detected

but he's not white so like 90% of Asian girls won't touch him

kys mobafag.

Starcraft is dead because low test gaymers these days can't handle a true contest of skill between men.

My WAIFUS are Japanese you cuck

Were on a website that has a sports board (and a fitness board which ties into sport) as some of its most frequented sections.

Perhaps you should go back to your manchild containment zone >this is the intellegence of the average gaymur

Vayne Main BTW haHAA