Can you do chin-ups 3xF every day without overtraining?

Can you do chin-ups 3xF every day without overtraining?

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Hmm

Fuck off same fags

!!!

No

I don't find that to be a very good idea.

>doing chinups instead of pull ups

Never going to make it

This

True

No doubt this op is a DYEL

Nah bro

Chin ups hit so many more muscle groups than pull ups

OP don't listen to this faggot

I had a roommate who was a skinny guy with tits that always complained about eating. he did 100 pullups a day and nothing else, his lats were the only muscle on his body that was big

he looked retarded

>doing a movement that's worse for your joints just so you can feel tough about the smaller ROM
cuck

Fuck off John u cunt

do both you absolute retards

>3xF
>F
That's not a number, buddy.

that pic you posted isn't a chin up.

F is for paying your respects you mongrel.

yes

I usually do 3x6-8 everyday but my max is 15,didnt affect my weighted chin ups so far

F means 15 lrn2hex you pleb

I've done
2x20 pullups
2x20 pushups
2x2m plank
2x2m reverse plank
2x2m hollow hold
2x2m arch hold
2x2m full bridge
2x2m invisible chair/squat hold
2x2m handstand
everyday on top of working out and have not had my lifts suffer for it. But I'm a 1st year. (I do one set as soon as I wake and one about an hour before bed)

nice routine. It is dangerous to do that much stretching and movement of your back right after waking up. You should only wait at least an hour after waking up before working your back.

what? the only thing mildly difficult about that is the pullups and planks maybe

need to multiply all of that by at least 3, reps and time.

I shouldn't have said "as soon as I wake up" it's after coffee, a 20m run and passing a log. Still not an hour but I feel sufficiently warmed up by then.
right now 2m on most of these is around 90% of my max if I cut to 70% of my max hold time I'd do 3 sets of that. But I'm not trying to get gains here so much as cns activation and balance. I get my gains in the gym.

just be yourself

It isn't about the difficulty. I am not a doctor but from what I understand it is important after waking to allow your spine to replenish itself with fluids before stretching it or compressing it. It is important to drink several glasses of water immediately upon waking up to aid in this.

No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes

Looks like you should do them every other day and two days consecutively every fortnight

Yes

No

Yes

No

>not a doctor
user you not part of famiry anymore