Protein

I need help. i'm 5'8" 200 pounds. The posted thing told me i need 200g of proteins. the thing is protein is a bit expensive and im a college student. i just wanna know how you guys get your protein without being broke as hell. I want to lose weight but i dont want to worry about losing muscle mass as im losing it.

whey, eggs, and meat on sale at the grocer. ground turkey is pretty affordable.

lets see a body pic, im 5"8 and 135ish...

Same :/ although I went from 135 to 139.4 this week so that's good

M I L K
I
L
K

chicken breast in bulk and tuna are both cheap

Beans

do you need like an ego boost? im just fat

Is it 1g of protein per pound of lean muscle mass? Or lean body mass? Either way you don't need 200 grams of protein...

Fatty

This, just do gorwmad (raw whole milk) and fill in your micros and macros with other stuff. Eggs are good too but don't consume high amounts of meat (too much heme iron and inflammatory amino acids).
When you consume high quality amino acid rich protein, you don't need as much as if you were consuming equal amounts of veggie protein, 100 to 150g of dairy and egg protein is enough to maintain and even gain muscle while losing fat. Just be sure to stay at a moderate deficit and lift heavy

>peas listed as vegetables
>peanuts listed as nuts
Which retard made this?

that's for gaining weight you fat moron

you are obese. you don't need to worry about muscle mass

you just thought to yourself "hey, I'm not obese" right?

that is proof you are delusional. what you need to do is start being honest with yourself. you can't lie your way out of being fat. it is painful but necessary.

you don't, you need maybe 60 grams or 80 grams for every pound of your LEAN mass

you dont need nearly that much protein unless you're on a very drastic caloric deficit. its the supplement kikes who want you to believe that. gram per gram soy protein isolate is probably the cheapest source of pure protein. again, dont believe milk supplement hebrews who spread the rumors about correlation between soy and estrogen. liver is dirt cheap and super rich in protein, just dont eat it more than 2-3 times a week if you dont want hypervitaminosis A. buy dried beans in bulk and soak them overnight for tasty chillis and stews. buy whole chicken and learn to fillet it, make a broth from bones for a complete meal

look up on google some cheap and good whey protein, get lots of eggs and chicken breast sales, eating 500g of chicken everyday will make you full and give you at least 125g of protein, along with whey, milk and the protein on veggies and carb sources you'll easily reach 200g

>>peanuts listed as nuts
what do you think peaNUTS are? meat? veggie?

thanos, i appreciate it

They are legumes, I guess?

You don't need 200 grams of protons, dumb fatso.

i mean if you take BMI seriously like a retard then yeah im obese.

how many do i need then?

Unless you've been lifting for a while and have like a 2/3/4/5 you're obese. Sorry.

k

If you can't live without meat, chicken and eggs are cheap.

I mean, I'm 5'11 and 202 and have a 2/3/3.5/4.5 and I'm not lean, at all.

whatever, im going to lose weight anways i just need to know im doing right before i do it.

eat shit , shit comes out period quality over quantity, get money or do yoga

I don't call you fatty to make you hate yourself, I call you fatty to make you hate your fat. If you hate yourself you will probably just eat for comfort. If you hate your fat you might actually do something about it. The fact you are here and want to get healthier makes me not hate you as a person, tho I cannot say I agree with the life choices you made to get to this point. Don't be a sad cunt. Be a mad cunt. Be angry at yourself for what you have become, but don't feel sad about it. Do something about it and become a sick cunt.

>not having a meal plan and going apeshit on cafeteria meat

Not gonna make it

So here's the deal. You lifting? That will help maintain lean mass on a cut. You a newbie? That will help maintain lean mass on a cut because you really don't have much. Higher protein also will help maintain lean mass on a cut.

NSCA which love them or hate them at least try to do things scientifically, recommend .8 grams or so per kg bodyweight. This assumes sufficient calories to support training. If you're eating less calories, you'll need more protein to spare lean body mass. At some level of caloric deficit, no amount of brotein will help and you're losing muscle. The higher level you're at the worse the muscle loss will be.

dumb fuck

My name isn't Thanos

i am 5'8 200 lbs around 15% bf.
not op

also this pic was was taken almost a month ago now

Thinking that is 15% rofl. Show me a DEXA scan, hydrostatic weighing, or even a 7 site skin fold test administered by someone who knows what they are doing and I'll believe you.

Looks closer to 20%

he still needs protein to protect the little muscle he has while cutting though

you are being generous. I am 6 feet tall at 200 and I am nowhere near 15%

well no shit dumb fuck you need SOME protein but this retard wants to eat 200g when he is fat as fuck. He needs to water fast.

there goes that denial I was talking about

Probably took a hand held impedance test. I had one of those put me at 12% once and I loled.

>doesn't explain this to someone whos asking from a novices point of view
>NO SHIT DUMBFUCK HE'S JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW

rofl man this is hilarious. you will never make it if you can't be honest with yourself.

>15%
I hope not m8. If so that's some shitty genetics

they don't need to worry about sparing muscle they need to worry about being a complete fat shit

jesus fuck. im not saying im not fat. of course in fucking fat. im just saying im not wearing a fucking XL t shirt and dont get out of breath when i fucking walk 3 flights of stairs. i know i need to change. that's why i came here for advice.

you guys are mentally challenged. you cant have abs, which i have a 4 pack, passed 17%. post pics of yourselves dyels

>potatoes
>only white/red/sweet
Wait there are more?

Nuts are awesome but damn, they always have more fat then protons.

do you know what healthy fats are? do you know you need them? are you 12?