Skelly progress thread

Post your progress, as a skelly!, the first picture wasn't even at my worst, lol. From 54 kg to 73kg in 7 months.

Dyel

might want to slow down a little boy

Ye, i have gained a bit of fat as well

I used to weigh 119 at 6ft if you can believe it. now im like 150. since I have the skelly gene what is my natty limit? Like 180-190?

230 lbs or quit it

Good work m8.
Depends on how fat you're willing to get. I personally recommend bulking until you hate looking in the mirror.

Pic related

Here's a current pic. I still look like shit, but after being a skelly, even being average feels amazing.

Mirin traps

Build your back

rattle rattle eat more cattle

Do more for delts and lats

maggot maggot go fuck yourself faggot

cuck cuck u want sum fuk

T-thanks.
I'm working on them. Definitely weak points.

fanny fanny, pls no tranny

You still look good, 100 times better than before
Keep up the good work op, inspiration for me

Thank you! Honestly, i'm a bit proud of my delts. Sadly my chest definition is lacking.

>tfw 129 at 6' when 18
>tfw 180 at 23

Im skinny fat but I started doing SS religiously and I started going up in weight (both in body weight and on the barbell.

I just want to get stronger...

How long have you been lifting?

trying to fill up this 6'2'' skeleton

179cm/5'10" king of manlets checking in

Coulda been a beautiful trap...

That's nothing user, I was 99lbs at 5'11
At least I think that's right, about 45kg at 181

20 kg in 7 months = roids, why not mention it OP

My family is filled with big guys. Also, that is not 20 kg muscle mass. Possibly only 10 kg if not less. Going from sub 5% body fat to 15% does increase weight substantially,

mostly doing strenght training

also went from 60kg to 93kg

One is today, the other two months ago

Which is which

Height and time period?

>tfw so much gains that you turn into a black

187cm and three years but it's kinda tricky
>First year of lifting were two dumbbells at home
>Last two had many breaks due to shoulder impingement, two broken arms, forearm tendonitis etc

Pretty much a year worth of actual lifting it seems.

Yeah i relate, at least i got my shit together after 3 months.

need to update it. haven't gained much weight since May

>tfw skin color is the only change

what program were you using?

>tfw skellington who cant even do 5 push ups

when is it a good time to hit the gym? when I can actually lift things off the ground or should I go work with just a bar and embarrass myself in front of chad and brad?

I know where you coming from by thinking you should gain some strenght before you get into a gym and embarass yourself for being so weak. Been there and can only tell you that is fucking idiotic thinking there.
You go to the gym to gain strenght anyway and not to show off. It would be like making your hair pretty before you go to the barbershop.

Lifting made you a nigger?

>dimmed light makes you a negro

This. I spent a whole year training at home because I was embarrassed to be weak at the gym.

I wish I'd gone sooner. Unless you're gym is out of the ordinary, you'll find a lot of supportive people.

You look handsome as fuck. Post face please senpai

been training calisthenics for about a year or so. r8 how im lookin so far

Wtf happened to your back camera

do you only work your shoulders?

dropped the phone and now my back camera doesnt work, only the selfie cam. its fucking annoying taking pics like that too

My cheat days are days whereby I don't eat enough because I'm too lazy to actually eat.

Anyone know these feels

How much are you eating? What are your meals like? Give me some tips bb

i started with SS, moved to PPL for a year and right now im doing madcow 5x5

admittedly i don't eat nearly enough food. i shoot for 3200 but i usually fall short.
starting from skeleton mode i never learned how to eat big

I wish someone would just make like a helmet cam video of their average day at the gym. I would leave skelly mode if I could just muster up the courage and see someone else's average day first.

CBF'd taking another progress since I haven't made any.

average day

>walk in
>dump uneccessary shit like keys, wallet and bag into the lockers
>do major compounds first
>do assistance lifts after
>drink water and pace in between sets
>listen to music
>finish
>grab all my shit from the lockers and walk out

This.
Seriously, nobody gives a shit about each other at the gym. It's literally like watching a movie, everyone is concerned with their own experience, unless if you do some retarded shit

how many calories did you bulk at and what was your tdee? also nice

>shoes on the bed

ok thank you a ton but i have more extremely dumb questions but please bare with me user

do i wipe down everything after i use it? even if im switching in and out with someone?

what do i do if someone is using the things i need to use?

do i have to have music? i dont own headphones and earbuds always fall out of my ears when im moving

will any old shoes do? i have flat bottom adidas beat-em-ups that i wear a lot

as i type these out i realize they're just anxiety. i dont have any social anxiety or anything and im not even sure what exactly im scaared of... maybe i just need a complete written out gym etiquette guide

I bulked at around 3200-3500 calories. Depending on what I could stomach.

TDEE was about 2800-I think. Could be wrong.

If you use a bar, wipe it down after you finish. Don't worry about wiping it if you're working in with someone. For a bench or something that you're physically putting your body on, put your towel onto it first. Then wipe it after.

>what do i do if someone is using the things i need to use?
You could do the non-autistic thing and ask them how many sets they have left. If they're not in a rush, they'll offer you to work in.

Or if you're autistic like me, I just go do another workout until they're done.

>do i have to have music?
You don't have to have music. But gym music is nothing but top 40. It helps for motivation.

>will any old shoes do? i have flat bottom adidas beat-em-ups that i wear a lot
I wear low cut vans that are 5 years old. As long as they have a flat and hard base it doesn't matter.

do i bring my own towel

Yes. Bring a towel and a water bottle. They are absolute essentials.

what like a beach towel or a hand towel

same

Anything you want. Usually there are specific gym towels you can buy from sports stores which are the norm. Your gym will probably sell some as well.

You might get some looks if you bring a beach towel or a bath towel, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. But it helps with anxiety if people aren't staring at you.

I know this feel. Eating is a chore but at the same time I don't want to go back to auschwitz mode

>tfw I could get by without eating anything in a day

im at a weird point in my escape from kingdom skellington where i can fast for two days no problem but i can also put away 4k calories every day no sweat

I feel this a lot. Definitely the hardest part about becoming fit for me has been increasing my calorie intake. Lifting weights is the easy part. Any skelly bro's have any tips for eating more?

Eat fast, drink lots of water when eating, chew less try and basically swallow your food as soon as you can, space out your meals about 2 hours apart.

God having wide hips sucks. I hate it.

I don't understand why I'm so skinny too. I swear I eat the same amount as other people, lunch and dinner, that's all.

Maybe I don't snack oftenly as other people or eat junk food or something. But it always puzzle me how some guys are generally 'bigger' in terms of size, not muscularity. Maybe it's just fats, I don't know.

Sounds bad for digestion, but i'll try it. I have pretty bad stomach problems so hopefully it doesn't have any adverse effects. Eating fast seems good though, I tend to eat slow and psych myself out even when my stomach doesn't feel full.

Just wanted to say I absolutely love seeing these, awesome job all of you guys. I don't like to put things into stupid numbers, but this goes to show that skellies have great potential for going from a 5 to an 8 body-wise in just couple of months.
To any of you struggling with the calorie intake, I can't relate much, because I'm not a guy and used to be good 20lbs overweight, but all I can say is that it is all about habits and what a person is used to. And this is just one habit you can change gradually and quite easy, just by learning to track calories. I know Veeky Forums has helped me so much with this and I'm forever grateful for it.

You should try tracking calories for a weekend, and dont ude an app as they Can be inaccurate.

dont do that lol. you should be spending more time chewing your food, thats the most important part of the digestion process

better than shoe on head

This pic was like a 9 month difference. I had the most gains in my first 4 months and then just sort of plateaued because I was eating shit.

Pic on left is 60kg, pic on right is 72kg. I stopped lifting for 2 years but Veeky Forums inspired me to start again, and I went from 68kg in July to 75kg now. Feels pretty good.

Pic related is from 2 years ago, though the transformation is pretty similar. Need to take a new progress pic soon when I'm thicker and tighter.

54kg to 60kg 1.5ish years. One day I will start eating enough

How the fuck is that only 6kg difference. What do your legs look like?

How fucking short are you?

5'7-5'8

April 68kg

Two weeks ago 86kg ? 5'10

looking like a little snack desu

fat

This is some next level autism folks.
When looking at these organisms one might ask itself. How does they manage? Shouldnt evolution take care of such confused weak creatures? HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?

I'm and I'm just as autistic. The first time I ever went to gym I didn't know where to do deadlifts. So I took the bar out of the cage and into the general weights area and started putting weights on it and did my deadlifts there.

But the autism lessens. The biggest thing is just getting the knowledge of what is or isn't socially acceptable in a gym.

My shoulders have responded very well, i basically didn't work them until like 2 months in. Weird. Most of my family is pretty broad, even my mother.

Also going heavy in lateral raises is good, as you can overload dem delts more. Besides, i have no arm pump in that picture.

to add, my muscle insertions are pretty good on my shoulders, you can even spot it on the before picture.

pic is from 130-155

:ยด)

I used to be a 115 pound skelly, at 6 feet
I'm still dyel mode, but I've gained 45 pound, and still relatively lean

However I have no before pic, being all skelly and shit. not that I can find, sadly.

Seeing these posts make me want to lift. I weigh the same as I did back in high school (5 years ago). Thanks for the inspo guys.

Go lift asap, there is nothing stopping you
>heavy lateral raises
Way to fuck your shoulders up. Only do them cautious and especially only when you got enough experience on your body
Calculate your daily TDEE (google it) and download myfitnesspal app and track what you eat for a week to see if you are actually even reaching your macros and calories for your desired goal.
Hint: you probably don't

And do this asap, the app does literally every single ounce of work for you and weighting your meal isn't that hard

what chest exercises did you do? I'm 3 months in and barely seeing any definition in my chest

I just make protein shakes with 2 scoops and 700ml whole milk. 2 of these shakes a day gives me around 1200 calories, making it fairly easy to get the rest of my intake with 3 meals and some snacking

shit nigga 2 months how is that possibru

Hello Christian Bale

fellow skelly here, it's intimidating at first but nobody starts off big. There's no reason not to go. Watch videos on form for stuff and then just go do it. After a few weeks you'll feel confident and won't care about people there

Lighting

m-machinist or american psycho?

>just kidding i already know ;_;

Fellow skellies, what I need to do at home to improve my lats, my choices are very limited and I enjoy making some simple excercises in the work while my boss isn't there

As of now, i'm not experiencing any kind of popping in my shoulders. I have been cautious of my shoulder health.