Lads, my girlfriend thinks she's pregnant

Lads, my girlfriend thinks she's pregnant

>told me last night she had a light spotting a week after we had sex
>her breath are more sensitive than normal, but she got her nipples pierced about 2 months ago
>I have never came inside her, I normally cum 20 minutes or so after we have sex

What are my chances like right now? She won't get her period for another twoish weeks. She took a test and it came up negative.

How do I stop her from being pregnant? I'm trying to convince her to GOJAD (Gallon of Orange Juice a Day)

>I normally cum 20 minutes or so after we have sex
What the fuck?

>she got her nipples pierced
have fun dating a whore and paying out the ass for tyrone's children

>foreplay
>fucking for about 45 minutes
>more foreplay/blowjob because she enjoys the taste of cum

>thinks she's pregnant
>you didn't cum in her
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have fun taking care of Jamal's baby breh. Get ready for dem cuck gains.

Precum fag

your girlfriend is a whore

she is pregnant and you know for a fact it isnt yours, and your only concern is killing the baby? you have serious problems my cuckold friend.

a Veeky Forums screencap doesn't make this post Veeky Forums related

>pulling out as your method of contraception
>its more likely that precum inseminated her than the milkman

>pieces nipples
Lol what a trash whore enjoying taking care of some other man's child

She's probably not pregnant user

Even the dog is embarassed by that man's misfortune

>mywifeskid/10

Can someone confirm? If true thx user for sharing...

you must be 18 to post here

She pregnant.

Precum bro.

Abort it.

No need to worry man. Those are all pre signs of starting your period as well. If she's convinced she's pregnant take 3 more at home pregnancy test. Then for precaution take her ass to the Dr. & get a legit one. Better prepared rather than fucking yourself in the end. Also if you think you had to much pre or some shit there's always plan b which she can take right after sex to kill that shit. Best works if taken right after but can take up to 3 days after sex. Stay safe homie.

We had sex on the first. She had a spotty discharge on the 9th.

She took a pregnancy test yesterday.

>not fucking with a condom on
this what u get

If you're sketched go to the dr and convince or tell her to get a legit test, That's the best clear advice I can give you. Girls bodies change all the time and you never know what truly is happening bc it's constantly changing.

>nipples pierced
>gf
You fucking retard, you are unfit to live and reproduce yet you will

Your girlfriend is an idiot and is cheating on you and trying to pin you as the daddy

I had this like 3 times with my ex gf. Puking, late period etc.
This doesn't have to mean anything.
Just calm down.
It may happen, that her period comes late, now that she is worried/stressed.
My ex gf once was 2-3 weeks overdue, because she was stressed out by her law exams

>I normally cum 20 minutes or so after we have sex
someone has to tell you, you should cum during the sex user.

I last far too long lad.

>foreplay for a while
>fuck for 45 min to an hour
>foreplay, blowjob then cum

I can't cum from vagina sex CUZ I fap too much bruh

Do you use a condom

^agree. As stated before girls bodies constantly change and stress definitely has a factor tied within. You should be fine but just get her to take a test rather pay a little cash for a legit test rather than a shit ton of money for a bby.

>I have never came inside her

I bet you someone else has. What the fuck? Why haven't you?

don't sweat it until you have a blood test
if is positive,and the baby isn't black, just buy on plane ticket to china or smt

Yeah.
I busted loads in my self proclaimed "big old dyke" lifting bro multiple times and you mean to tell me you haven't creampied your woman yet?

The fuck are you doing?
You're supposed to leave a piece of yourself in her so that no matter what she'll always have you inside of her.
wow..that came out overly romantic quasi faggotry
Fuck it. I stand by it.

U gun die

Didn't nut in my girl for a long time, finally did it one night kind of spontaneously, caught me off guard and was like oh shit this is happening. She asked me why I decided to cum in her finally (she was always super about it) told her I wanted to get her pregnant. Told me I should probably move in first, she made me breakfast the next morning though.

OP, if that child is yours, don't be a deadbeat. Try your best, if you can stay with her, do it. A kid needs a father.

wait, undrelated but you think I should cum inside my fwb? how do I get away with this?

Not unless you want to pay for fetus deletus and have an awkward friendship for awhile.