The Steak and Eggs diet: the most effective fat-burning method?

The Steak and Eggs diet: the most effective fat-burning method?

Thanks mom

only with a nice side dish of roids

aka ketogenic diet?

fat loss is pretty good but rekts your training

Easy way to develop a cardiovascular issue.

Yes, it gets crazy boring after about 3 weeka

> inb4 heart failure

the cocaine - peppers - milk diet is the best fat-burning method

I lost weight smoking crack all day and only eating a handful of cashews and powerade

i'd knock your block off if i ever saw you in real life you nasty black nigger fuck

I was pretty cut when i was doing keto but it's too hard to train or gain weight. Now i just do carbs at night and i sleep better and train harder

This is a great exchange lol

dumbass

>Large amounts of saturated fat and cholesterol won't affect your cardiovascular health

Rigggght. We got another PhD in dying in a sauna from 4chins university here.

the 90s called, they want their science back

dont say shit you bitch. i'd fuck your greasy baboon mother too and you wouldnt do shit slave descended mother fucker used to getting shit on by life

I'm actually white. And you wouldn't be able to afford doing $300 worth of drugs a day so who exactly is the nigger here?

I also fucked over 25 women this summer. Can post pics for proof.

Do it nergle, but only if you post men too

oxy diet is most effective fat-burning method

most of the pics have my big white nigger cock in the womens mouths

>taking advice from Brandon Carter

>tfw I lost 6kg in 3 weeks just by cycling to and from college
How do fatties manage to get so fucking fat? I want to gain weight not lose weight. It sucks because my bench went down a bit.

wtf is this?

post em all user.
ill rate each lay

Lol gay

Lol another gay boi on /fit pretending to know shit about science. How did bio 101 go dude? Feel like an expert now?

>plebs shilling keto as a cure-all panacea divined by the greatest minds of nutrition

keto is great if you want to develop artherosclerotic plaque and die of a premature heart-attack

I have nothing but anecdotal evidence but when I was cutting in the spring I lost like 10 pounds over the course of a week and a half or so just by doing the following:

Minor Jog immediately upon waking up before food. No more than a mile at an easy pace, anything else it way to exhausting. I avoided all breads and starches, mainly eating various forms of omelets, greek yogurt, apples bananas, peaches, and other fruit. Main meals were usually salads and some form of chicken or steak. After a day of classes I'd go to the rec center at night and run another mile or so and then do either light lifting or half an hour or so of basketball. People were absolutely shocked at my weight loss. I wasn't a big guy before that, I was builtfat that most people would describe as "stocky", but after that I was absolutely shredded. I would totally recommend giving this a shot. I was amazed.

there is no faster or more muscle preserving method of weight loss than straight up fasting. Keto is a meme, that's just fasting for pussies. Spend 2 week of keto eating ungodly amounts of estrogen and saturated fat while paying out the ass for it. Or you can spend 5 days eating nothing for free and lose just as much weight if not more without the estrogen.

Fasting is only muscle sparing in super super DYAL or Obese as fuck people , in anyone already lean or muscular it's literally the best way to LOSE muscle .

High Carb is 10-30% more effective than a keto diet ever will be, even if you overconsume calories you will still lose more weight. Still retards push the high saturated fat diet to have some metabolic advantage over an high fiber diet HAHA

literally the best way to lose muscle is roadwork.

It cuts bf% fast if you walk or run or do anything to deplete your glycogen stores to start the fast. Because you go right into keto and skip the week long induction period. If you just sit in a fasted state waiting 3-4 days for your body to go over to keto yeah you're going to lose mass.

This, high cardio + eating low fat highcarb highfibre is the best way to lose weight / not gain weight even if eating over TDEE .
Hyper anabolic thanks to carbs & proton
Anti catabolic thanks to carbs
Get everything essential from fat in 15 gram of fat
Rely on the most potent energy source

Ah you learned how to search Google Scholar for articles too! I'm proud dude. Come back when you find one that addresses the topic at hand.

>/fit
You have to go back.

fuck off nigger

>/fit
Kys

Why?

keto works great if you're skinny fat
leaves you flat if you have some muscle

you will feel shit for a day after 5 days or so then back to normal

this perfectly addresses the question mong

the most effective fat-burning method is the Bulletproof Diet (not even kidding)

So just low carb/ keto by the looks of it

No it literally describes how you're wrong depending on what ratio of macros you eat lol. Too high a percentage of saturated fats is clearly bad and there's a healthy threshold for carbs. It proves nothing and it's evidence of nothing. You saw some trends and though you were showing a graph of carbs bad fat good. Fake scientist idead

>implying you only lost fat
Dont you know cardio kills gains kid