My L5 is fucked, I woke up and could barely get out of bed this morning, I'm getting ready to go to the ER...

My L5 is fucked, I woke up and could barely get out of bed this morning, I'm getting ready to go to the ER. Depending on how bad the injury is how will this effect my future fitness prospects?

probably not any worse than they were to begin with you scrub

>Depending on how bad the injury is how will this effect my future fitness prospects?
rehab & recovery is possible
tons of people have done it
don't press the button yet

he fell for the squat/deadlift/bench meme. rip get surgery and stop doing shit exercises

unless you piss/shit yourself, you'll be fine. see a good back physio. research has shown that in the longterm there's no difference between surgery and rehab

DO NOT GET YOUR SPINE FUSED. you can rehab it. it might take along time, but its better than never lifting again. if they try and convince to to have it fused, tell them to fuck off

>physio

has physio actually ever helped anyone in like the history of mankind

well thats a good point too

no bro, just continue to sit on your ass 24/7 and see a chiro for some cracks

I feel your pain bruh. Slipped a disc between L4 and L5. Didn’t go see the Dr. until it got so bad I couldn’t walk. Went through PT, spinal injections and ultimately ended up having surgery. Nerve is damaged and my lower back pain is always at least a 1 or 2. It’s never not in some form of discomfort. I do yoga to keep the back loose and the pain to a minimum. Never forget to do your yoga now user.

>My L5 is fucked
>Getting ready to go to ER

Now hold on, how do you know it's your L5 vertebra that is the problem? Is it protruding or did you went to google and chose the most drastic possible diagnostic?

It could just be muscle skeletal, you injured your spinal Erectors and they contracted to protect themselves, which is painful as fuck but in a week it will be ok, although rehab exercises like the Mackenzie exercises would be required.

If you are lucky it will just be an acute lumbar shift, some muscle relaxers, rest and then rehab would fix you

I didn't do anything like that, my fucking back is fucked and now im on my way to figure out wtf is wrong with it

hi user, busted my l5 moving a sofa...
busted my c2 doing wrestling, it will take a while but you usually can recover doing proper physio and stretching, you've got a long road ahead good luck

Try Quinton's serum injection

t. curious baguette

Do you have nerve pain? Numbness in one leg? Are you shitting yourself? Muscle weakness? If not you're probably fine. Lower back pain fucking sucks, but it will get better. Let it be a lesson and do lower back prehab

this. it is possible to have your vertebrate floating in a sea of muscle and still be able to lift.

One unfucked my back once when my ribs kept on getting stuck.

None of those but my back is murdering me, I can barely stand up by myself

I know that feel brah, how long has it been?

Im not the kind of person that lets shit like this fester, I woke up this morning and said "WELP gotta go to the hospital" because I work tomorrow morning as a barback.

I understand, please don't let them do surgery or anything, painkillers would be nice. It should be better already tomorrow.

Calm down you fucking autist. You've admitted you're jumping to conclusions, you have no idea whats actually wrong, you just assumed L5 because OH GOD IT HURTS.

Its just my estimation, im going to the hospital to find out what it is