Indians have the smallest dicks of any race

indians have the smallest dicks of any race

damn

But then why is there so many of them

because they can't use condoms you brainless piece of shit

good point

bump for truth/fun factor

asians have small penises

tfw indian and 7x5 cock. too bad it looks like a brown caterpillar when im not hard :(

There'd not a more pathetic ethnicity than indians/desi. There's literally nothing good about them or anything good they produce.

no true me big peni show bboob fuck

kek prove it pajeet, try not to get poop on the camera

dub dubs check em

totally

Since I know pajeets will be in this thread, can you explain to me why you reek even when it's not a bad smell?

Today I was working in a computer lab at uni and a pajeeta came and sat down next to me and she had such a strong smell on her, it was fucking strange. It wasn't really a good or bad smell, it was just so strong I couldn't focus on my work for a good 10 minutes until my nose got adjusted to it.

Do you guys burn incense in your homes a lot or something?

>be Latino
>tfw no dick stereotype

kek

>be latino
>know that latin america was populated by asians
>realize asians have small dicks
>be latino and panic

glad im not you

most indians are malnourished and don't attain their genetic potential for height and size.

It's why Indians born in the US or Europe end up significantly taller than Indians in India.

>Veeky Forums solved India's population problem by pretty much shitposting
It's a great day

You know what the base of all those curries are? It's cooked and mashed up onions. What you are smelling is the lifetime accumulated body funk of thousands of onions, garlic cloves, cinnamon sticks and coriander spices that have made her the person she is. Thow in a little disuse of deodorant/antiperspirant and you have a recipe for pajeet clouds.