Just ate some raw kale and noticed this slug at the bottom of my bowl. I threw up about 9 minutes after...

Just ate some raw kale and noticed this slug at the bottom of my bowl. I threw up about 9 minutes after. Is this gonna do do anything to me Veeky Forums? Am I gonna get a parasite?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/10/health/hawaii-rat-lungworm-disease-parasite/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not eating the slug for extra protons
You're never gonna make it.

disgusting

Stop worrying about tht and start thinking about how much money are you going to sue the supermarket for.

humanity evolved in a place where flies will land on your fucking eyeballs and it won't even phase you.

be a fucking man, your stomach can handle slug jizz.

This guy knows his shit

the ADAM will help you leave humanity behind

>not eating the free protein
i bet you don't eat the black mans cum out of your wifes pussy either

Eat it and all of its family for gainz. Stop being a bitch.

This couple that went on vacation in Europe got a parasite from eating salad which had an infected slug's slime on it. I don't know where the exact article is that describes the couple but don't take slugs lightly

cnn.com/2017/04/10/health/hawaii-rat-lungworm-disease-parasite/index.html

Here's an article that shows how an infected salad can kill you

no because you're supposed to wash your shit before you eat it. it's OP's fault for not washing anything

I did wash it but only with a bit of tap water and it was already in my bowl. I ate the kale and noticed that the slug was writhing around at the bottom.

Congratulations on your new vegan diet, which the supermarket in it's lack of quality control and basic consideration for human health, callously ignored, OP. Make sure to join the home gym masterrace with your winning-I mean, earnings.

Don't think I can do that. The kale was from my mother who works at the grocery store. She came by and gave me a couple free bags that she got since they used a little for some cooking class and they can't resell the rest in the bag. Essentially, since I didn't purchase this kale, I cannot do anything about it, and since my mother works there and got it for free, she can't do anything either.

OP is a full blown retard
>slug in greens = low pesticide levels
the more "animals" i find in my greens the better i feel about eating it.

now go back eating your gmo test blocking pesticide food, u ignorant piece of shit.

The FDA has stated many times that any vegetable should be washed thoroughly before consumption. It's not the supermarkets problem, they can't wash every vegetable they receive. Keep in mind that these things literally grow in feces.

Welp, that's shitty.

This guy gets it.

Quick, drink bleach to kill the parasites in your stomach before they lay eggs

this is your brain on rat lungworm

>threw up 9 minutes later

free protein. the french eat that shit on toast. don't be a fucking pussy

/thread