My girlfriend is starting to get fat

My girlfriend is starting to get fat.

Besides fucking another woman, how do I get her to get back on the Veeky Forums bandwagon and take interest in looking good?

openly tell her she is fat and needs to lose weight, dont even sugar coat it

what do you like about her other than her body?

her pussy

That's a bad idea, same as telling a child to do their homework, it will just cause bad emotions
Show her, don't tell, that you're not attracted to her anymore

fuck someone else then

>her pussy
If that is really all you like about her then just end it and get a new one. It's better for her in the long run as well.

Basically the only way you can make a woman you are dating lose weight is to dump her and tell her it's because she is getting fat. She will lose weight so she will look good only for revenge, and she won't ever date you again. If you stay with her, she will only get fatter. It's your choice. A hot ex or a fat gf...

>same as telling a child to do their homework
are you retarded? what do you do, let the little shit do whatever he wants and fail out of school? never have kids

Don't date a narsasitic milenial Jew.

This. Calling a woman fat is like calling a black a nigger. Society has programmed them to freak the fuck out and made it acceptable.

All Jews are bad.

The answer is fat shaming.

Pipe bomb

Ignore her and spend more time at the gym.
Start going on hikes and bring her, get annoyed when she cant keep up
Focus way more on yourself and masturbate more.
Deny her sex
Ask her if she wants some chocolate cake, if she says yes say "wow, havent you had enough today?" Eat the cake in front of her and say you earned it
If she says no say " that's a very slimming choice for you"
Go to the petstore and get a squeaking pig, playfully squeeze it every time you see her eating a donut
Harras her and shame her
Then dump her and date a cute yoga instructor once you have broken her

That wouldn't work, bro.

I do this, and she'll cry and cry and cry and call her mom, who will tell her that she's beautiful and I'm shit.

It'll backfire like a motherfucker.

We get along great and share all the same hobbies.

She doesn't work out as hard or as frequently as me, but I take her on low-intensity cardio sessions.

She's willing, but just not disciplined or convinced that looking good is important.

That's a big red flag, though.

Dread game would work, but I'm trying to avoid that for now.

This

>Go to the petstore and get a squeaking pig, playfully squeeze it every time you see her eating a donut
Now I've lost it.

You take away his toys and out up with his tantrums until he does.
Problem is, you don't have that option, she will just cheat or leave

This has been asked on fit 10.000 times now.

1. Don't have sex with her.
2. Find a picture of her when she wasn't fat.
3. Intentionally get caught masturbation to said picture

get pictures of her when she was at peak with you then "get caught" masterbating to them

>Problem is, you don't have that option, she will just cheat or leave
How fucking insecure are you? And even if that's true, then you just lost a cow that didn't even give you milk.

That is premium dread game.

Very nice.

You need to do this subtly. If she WANTS to get fat or doesn't CARE about her body, then that's her priority. Obviously you can't afford to be blunt about it since she will evidently bawl her eyes out. You obviously care about her well being so make that apparent. Stress to her that you are on her side and that she has no reason to mistrust you. Trust is a big part of it. Really it comes down to what SHE wants because in the end, no one can force someone to do something they dont want to do without being abusive. And no one wants to come across as abusive.

If you are genuinely concerned for her health, let her know and take the discussion from there. If you leave her, or tell her you'll leave her for being fat that will only backfire and result in you looking like the ass.

beat you by 1 second bro

Your standards shouldn't be so low that you're willing to have a partnership with someone who needs to be forced to take basic fucking care of themselves.

If you're fine with having more of a pet than a partner just find a young sex. You still get the intimacy need filled but also way better sex. I somehow doubt your current gf is a great catch in other ways.

yes but youd have to initially tell them to do their homework, unless your kids have 0 respect for you and do give a shit what you say. taking away their privileges is a secondary measure

bad analogy m8

>Your standards shouldn't be so low that you're willing to have a partnership with someone who needs to be forced to take basic fucking care of themselves.

Yeah, I agree.

She started out as one of my plates, then progressed to a mainstay.

LTR mode has dulled her imperative to look good, though, which bothers me.

>If you're fine with having more of a pet than a partner just find a young sex.

Yeah, I'm a big proponent of plate-spinning.

We're on the same page.

>I somehow doubt your current gf is a great catch in other ways.

She's more traditional than most of the thot plates that I spin, so she has too much potential for a soft next at this stage of the game.

A small dose of dread game will probably get her back to where she was.

Watch shows/movies that have fit women in them. Openly comment about how hot you think the the actress's ass/thighs/stomach/feminine penis is.

Repeat this until the extreme internal jealousy that all women have kicks in, and then you up the game by going to the gym more and maybe taking some kind of workout classes with a female coach. If she starts going to the gym with you then you let her catch you checking out women that are more fit than her.

Women are purely psychological beasts. You have to get into their heads and then use their own mind against them. Turn her jealousy into fuel for working out.

Break her jaw.

Great advice, bro.

same situation I'm in right now. No idea what to do she mostly thinks I'm an ass anyway but that would be the last drop tho

fucking latinas man sucks when they get older

Oh you've been redpilled.

Fingers crossed you for OP. I too hope to beat the odds and find a traditional yet attractive, intelligent, competent and cultured gf.

motherfucking desu; latinas age like fucking milk

>Go to the petstore and get a squeaking pig, playfully squeeze it every time you see her eating a donut
Haha holy shit

You fucking psycho. Go kys now.

>being this new

OP for the record:
DO NOT do the pig thing.
I tried it once and ended up developing a pig fetish, now I can't have sex with a girl unless she's hairy, firm AND thicc and squeaks while fucking.

>falling for the thicc latina meme
theyre all entitled goblins

>I need mind tricks to keep the fat girl from leaving me
Never reproduce. Oh wait, you won't.

I have somewhat of a similar problem. my bf makes less money than I do. he just sits on his ass all day while he could be working. if I tell him he should earn more he just gets angry and tells me to mind my own business. what to do?

lol

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

dump his pathetic ass?

Hi sssniperwolf!

This is a good idea.

If this doesn't work, move on without her.

have you ever had a relationship, ever? if so you would have known that this is the way women generally act

This pasta is tasty but some poor fucker will ruin his life with it. A little more sophisticated than the bleach and ammonia one.

nice pasta

That worked for me we now lift together and spend time doing something we both like.

But we're honest with one another and not passive aggressive faggots that use subtle hints.

>how fucking insecure are you?
Do you know where you are buddy?

I would do this with my gf. You guys need be more open in your relationship. It's just honesty

How many times per week does she get nailed by dyel numale bitches she can dominate?

just be lazy with her and fuck other girls without her knowing. this is what i did when my fwb was a lot fatter than in her tinder pics (but i didnt want to be lonely so i still enjoyed hanging out with her, and having things in common was more enjoyable than a hoe who you just want to use)

is he fit?
otherwise you don't have a similar problem roastie.

Do you have money problems? Does he take care of chores? Is he hot?

Yeah, don't sugar coat it because she will eat that too

I got a good method. Buy her some cloth by looking at stuff she is not wearing anymore because it doesnt fit. Once she tries the new stuff you tell her "oh sorry honey I thought thats your size".

I promise this shit will work.

First, are you working out? If so, show her your progress. Women usually want to be the better looking one in the relationship. It might motivate her to start working out too. Second show her pic related, and tell her you're leaving her and the rest of humanity behind and 4 SCOOPS C'MON

This tbqhfam

Dump him. Go find someone with a job, and fuck that guy.

he's within a healthy/normal bmi.
> you don't have a similar problem
I think I do. I want my partner to change something I don't like about him that he is capable of doing. how is that any different?
>Do you have money problems?
I don't. I'm able to take care of myself and would be fine without him. Just as there are no excuses for a woman to be fat, there are no excuses for a man to be broke.

I think I will just have to do that. Thanks, user.

>there are no excuses for a man to be broke.
Why, does it turn you off?

These mind games don't work well and will often make the female resent you. You'd be surprised at the mental gymnastics girls can perform. "there's no way it's because I gained a little weight that he doesn't want to have sex with me anymore, there's no way the love of my life is that vain. He must have just gotten tired of my personality. I'll cheat on him to show him how desirable I am."

well it does not make me want him as much. it is just based in the nature for a woman to see her man as a provider.

With my girlfriend I just asked if she wanted to start dieting together. We actually started to get fit together.

Well then dump him

>same as telling a child to do their homework, it will just cause bad emotions
Consider chemical castration.

he used to have a good job when we first started dating but he lost it. after a while he didn't care to find anything similar because he got comfortable with someone paying half the bills. He even suggested the other day that maybe we should get married. And yes, you are right. Instead I'm just gonna dump him. Thanks guys!

Superb dread game, bro.

I'm a fan.

I'm a Chad who spins plates, so the majority of the pussy I get is based on my face and Veeky Forumsness.

She knows that I'm superior to her in terms of sexual market value, which is why she agrees to halfheartedly work out with me.

>I have somewhat of a similar problem.

This isn't The View, sugar tits.

Having the same issue rn, my skin problems subsided and now i cant keep the plates off me at parties/school. My gf lives a 2 hr drive away and cant help but bang other chicks. Is it worth keeping someone if the sex isnt working and my looks can get me most chicks I want? I guess what I want to ask as well is will this sex drive stop soon? Fuck im 22 and want to hang every chick with hair below her shoulders

just go for it, you will be making both of you a favor.

>I'm a Chad
post pics or gtfo

>guy wants his GF just to be /fit
>roastie wants her BF to be /fit AND a provider
>similar issue
if you don't get why these are different you might be a retarded cunt.

cheat on her, king

I'm kidding, FIRST, tell her she's gaining weight. Don't tell it like you're sorry you're telling it too, tell her it's not a big deal yet, but you don't want it to be someday. Be serious.

SECOND, improve with her, she has no say into it, y'all are doing it and you gotta make her get just a little bit motivated so bear through the complaining phase a little

Don't nice yourself into a fat girls arms my man, fat women are like teenagers with no sense of responsibility so you have to demand it out of her now or you're going to be sorry later. Inspire her by being responsible like the leader you should be, there is no such thing as 50/50

It's only a bad idea if you think her bitching response can have any effect on your base level whatsoever.

You're not at fault here bitch she's FAT

>My gf lives a 2 hr drive away and cant help but bang other chicks.

There is nothing wrong with this as long as she understands that you aren't doing exclusive LTRs right now.

If you've already had the exclusivity talk, though, then you're bound to have this blow up in your face.

The key to spinning multiple plates is to make sure that you never, ever try to be a boyfriend or agree to a LTR.

>im 22 and want to hang every chick with hair below her shoulders

That's the attitude that you want, but only spin three plates at a time, lest you bite off more than you can chew.

One is training wheels mode, two is intermediate, three is advanced, and 4+ is too much of a good thing.

Hey, a fan.

I'm flattered that you want to masturbate to me, but you're being creepy right now.

Thanks for the pasta, been a while since I read something like this, sounds like old /b/

dafuq

I love this, dumbass makes a thread asking some dumb easy to figure shit, gets some responses and starts acting on an anonymous image board like he's famous all of a sudden, little attention you got and all

go to fatties arm ask her to please get in shape :(

Cool story, bro.

I always appreciate fan mail.

I'm dating a grill and while she doesn't really work out she runs occasionally and does a lot of sports for fun. I was thinking of bringing her to Muay Thai at some point and get her into working out regularly. Good idea? I took her slacklining a few days ago and she loved it even though she kept falling and everyone sucks at it at first.

take away her eating privileges and make her do all the housework

>slacklining

That shit is fucking gay, bro.

shut up shit king.

Try to stop being a beta faggot that watches whatever show that is.

>squeaking pig
>488

4 scoop cmon

This is only the third time I've seen this pasta, and it's already stale

Outsource the discipline, eg. take her on more sessions. Combine with positive feedback for the results of increased exercise.

> slacklining is gay

Says the tripfag.

Question: Does she have a Veeky Forums friend?

If so three steps:

(1) Make subtle but frequent comments about her friends fit appearance. Never in a comparitive sense to Chubble herself, but just genuine compliments about her fitness / appearance. Be smart here.

(2) Proactively organize meets where Chubble and her fit friend are both present. Smile a LOT when you talk to her friend. Don't flirt, but really, really really enjoy your conversations with her, and be really, really meh when talking to your bacon bather GF.

(3) Sit back and watch your girlfriend works her ass back into god-tier status.

There is no force on planet Earth more powerful than a woman's fear of being replaced by her friend. Especially if her friends boobs are bigger than hers. I'm telling you, if you do (1) - (3) right, your GF will be fitter than you in no time. BUT DO NOT FUCK / DATE THE FIT FRIEND!! That's a one-way ticket to the Lorena Bobbitt zone buddy.

I know because I learnt this accidentally in my own personal relationship.

I read this with Al Pacino's Italian Imigrant voice

Not gonna lie, glazer is trashy af but looks pretty good here.

>accidentally

So you became a JAV fan?

Based.